Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 10-31-2009   #21
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Buffalo Whose going?

leaving for the airport ...
Old 10-31-2009   #22
ChrisG
Road Fan

Rep Power: 10404 ChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respected

hope the flight goes well...

hope to see you guys at the game, free beer and burgers (while they last) for texans fans
Old 10-31-2009   #23
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

, Andrew and Amy made it to Buffalo!!! Grma said the wind is blowing HARD!!!!

is staying at the team hotel
Old 10-31-2009   #24
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

Tell GMA, I am coming to visit... :-)

I made it safely too. The weather is crazy here!!!...
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009   #25
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54086 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

Glad to hear about GMA, I hope she has fun.
Old 10-31-2009   #26
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 59912 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Just looked yall up over there, it is kinda windy. We've got nothing out in Maryland. LOL
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009   #27
ChrisG
Road Fan

Rep Power: 10404 ChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respected

glad you guys came out near my town...hope you had a good time.

i met up with some of you, I think i saw andrew and sandy on the way out but didn't get a chance to talk. I also talked with the "battle red" texans fans that came away with a game ball (bastards! lol)

glad we won, GO HOUSTON...hope to see you guys Nov 23, im coming to your town
Old 11-02-2009   #28
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisG View Post
glad you guys came out near my town...hope you had a good time.

i met up with some of you, I think i saw andrew and sandy on the way out but didn't get a chance to talk. I also talked with the "battle red" texans fans that came away with a game ball (bastards! lol)

glad we won, GO HOUSTON...hope to see you guys Nov 23, im coming to your town
Thanks Chris! I didn't get to see you. We were waiting for you after the game...but perhaps we got crossed up.

It was a wonderful game. We had awesome seats...met the wonderful parents of the players. This win really wants me go ahead and go to Indy..
Old 11-02-2009   #29
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Where are the pics?
Old 11-03-2009   #30
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Man, what a fantastic trip!!! Got home LATE last night and all I wanted to do was go to Reliant and kiss the ground that stadium is built on! Ralph Wilson stadium is definitely NOT build for the faint of heart, or OLDTIMERS, like me! Reliant has made me ONE spoiled grandma!!

Bills fans were fantastic hosts, lots of fun, good natured ribbing, but, over all, a good experience with them. YES, they do know how to tailgate! Totally different than Reliant, but, awesome in it's own way. They tailgate in front yards, store parking lots, church lots, anyplace you can set up a tent BEFORE you get to the paid lots, which are packed to overflowing with people having a good time. I was very impressed! Great fans!!!

Thanks to Andrew we had seats on the 50 yd line, front row, right behind the Texans bench. Just simply AWESOME being that close to our guys. There were Texan fans EVERYWHERE, and I think our boys responded to that. I truly believe there were more Texan fans on the front row, 20 yd line to 20 yd line, than there were Bills fans. I sat next to a couple who wore Bills jerseys and Texan hats, and they pulled for both teams. FUNNY! We were LOUD, waved our TEXAN flags, and our boys knew we were there to support them. The 12th man showed up in Buffalo!!!

Sorry Ted! Im still can't figure out how to post a pic! I'll get Shadow to help me tonight. I do have some good ones.

Chris! So sorry I missed meeting you! We'll catch ya when you come down to Reliant. You better come visit the Blue Crew!! It's MNF and we'll be ready to bring the house down on VY and his "meatballs!!" It'll be our chili cook off also. NOW, just gotta hope for some COLD weather!! Hell, I travel all the way to friggin Buffalo NY and can't get COLD weather, so I don't know why I hope to get any here!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009   #31
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 109012 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

There are some fan pics here, is this any of you guys?

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009   #32
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Start View Post
There are some fan pics here, is this any of you guys?

#14 Dr2BeKay and Amy
Old 11-03-2009   #33
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Nice find James! Thanks!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009   #34
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Here are some of my pictures. I know GMA has some good ones of the group and Amy does too.

The Buffalo Jills....for the boys out there

GMA and I with other Texans fans, Tommy the bellringer, and the other PFUFA member...forgot his name. They hosted us at their tailgate.

The other Texans fans from Houston

GMA and I

Old 11-03-2009   #35
ChrisG
Road Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Chris! So sorry I missed meeting you! We'll catch ya when you come down to Reliant. You better come visit the Blue Crew!! It's MNF and we'll be ready to bring the house down on VY and his "meatballs!!" It'll be our chili cook off also. NOW, just gotta hope for some COLD weather!! Hell, I travel all the way to friggin Buffalo NY and can't get COLD weather, so I don't know why I hope to get any here!
cant wait for it...a little less than 3 weeks away. I'll definetly be stopping by the blue crew. The weather comment makes me laugh. Upstate and Western NY got hit by really cold rainy weather all month, than the texans show up and its nice LOL

I gotta say it was perfect football weather!
Old 11-03-2009   #36
Dr2bKay
All Pro

TO

Jacoby

After OD got hurt.It was cool to see all the guys checking on him.

It was cool, I was sitting by Cushing's family and they were sweet and cool.

Old 11-03-2009   #37
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Us after the game!!!

Nice stadium overall, but I am just too spoiled and I love my Reliant!!

Old 11-03-2009   #38
Dr2bKay
All Pro

A few more....

Fan Cory, Moi, and GMA while at the team hotel on Saturday.

Of course my vanity....ME!! LOL

Yummy Candian beer...Chris G...bring some down when you come...

Old 11-03-2009   #39
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 56302 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Love the pics and am so glad you guys had a great time and a great game to go to. I will have to plan ahead next year and go with you to a game.
Old 11-03-2009   #40
ChrisG
Road Fan

I dont think the airlines allow a 12 pak as a carry on. I'll c what i can do

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read