Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 10-25-2009   #1
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Buffalo Whose going?

I know its kind of early for this thread since the game only ended a few hours ago, but who will be going to Buffalo for the game? We leave out on Saturday morning and get there sometime in the afternoon on Halloween. If folks are going maybe we can all meet up.
Old 10-25-2009   #2
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Buffalo Whose going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
I know its kind of early for this thread since the game only ended a few hours ago, but who will be going to Buffalo for the game? We leave out on Saturday morning and get there sometime in the afternoon on Halloween. If folks are going maybe we can all meet up.
See ya at the airport Andrew!! I'm SOOOOOO friggin excited about going to see this game! Hope we see our boys make it 3 in a row!!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009   #3
dinkatoid
Veteran

Rep Power: 629 dinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respecteddinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respecteddinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respecteddinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respecteddinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respecteddinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respecteddinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respecteddinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respecteddinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respecteddinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respecteddinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respected

We better not loose to the Bills. I know they are on a 2 game winning streak, but it seems they squeaked 2 games out even with EIGHT FREAKING INTERCEPTIONS in 2 games. However, neither the Jets or the Panthers are exactly a dynamic offense. This should be a great game to get our running game sparked.
dinkatoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009   #4
ChrisG
Road Fan

Rep Power: 10404 ChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respected

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66115

i'll be there, sec 333 on the 45 yard line with 3 buddies (bills fans lol). I'll try and stop by here and post what lot im in if any texans fans wants sum beer or burgers.

if anyone who is going wants to meet up PM me your phone # and i'll text you what lot i'll be in
Old 10-27-2009   #5
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisG View Post

i'll be there, sec 333 on the 45 yard line with 3 buddies (bills fans lol). I'll try and stop by here and post what lot im in if any texans fans wants sum beer or burgers.

if anyone who is going wants to meet up PM me your phone # and i'll text you what lot i'll be in
we'll be in section 111 front row behind the Texans bench. Give us a hollar

Andrew
832 457 9253
Old 10-27-2009   #6
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

In spite of all my grand plans to get Dave drunk and have him agree to let me go to the game, it turns out he has a business trip and has to leave on Sunday. Unless someone wants to babysit Sean for me, I am stuck at home with the baby boy.
Old 10-27-2009   #7
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
In spite of all my grand plans to get Dave drunk and have him agree to let me go to the game, it turns out he has a business trip and has to leave on Sunday. Unless someone wants to babysit Sean for me, I am stuck at home with the baby boy.
Poor girl. Someone baby sit for her.
Sponsored links
Old 10-27-2009   #8
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Y'all have a blast and travel safe!
Old 10-28-2009   #9
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Hopefully you find a sitter, it would be cool to have you join us.
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009   #10
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisG View Post

I am sitting with Andrew6. I fly in on Saturday as well. Looking forward to partying hard Saturday and tailgating early Sunday morning. I will PM you my cell.

Still trying to determine how to get from the hotel to the stadium on Sunday...
Old 10-28-2009   #11
Andrew6
Site Contributor

we have a rental car Kay you can ride with us.
Old 10-29-2009   #12
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Awesome!!! We will talk on Saturday!
Old 10-29-2009   #13
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr2bKay View Post
Awesome!!! We will talk on Saturday!
sounds good, see yall then.
Old 10-29-2009   #14
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I'll take care of Sean!
Old 10-29-2009   #15
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
See ya at the airport Andrew!! I'm SOOOOOO friggin excited about going to see this game! Hope we see our boys make it 3 in a row!!!
Great to run into you at the La Porte 8th grade football game last night. The kids were bouncing off the wall playing in the HS stadium under the lights. You were the smart one and came in after the big rain....I was soaked, but it was fun. Have a great trip and be safe.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009   #16
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
Great to run into you at the La Porte 8th grade football game last night. The kids were bouncing off the wall playing in the HS stadium under the lights. You were the smart one and came in after the big rain....I was soaked, but it was fun. Have a great trip and be safe.
Thanks Vinny!! It was great seeing you there also! I'm always up for some football, whether it be the little guys, or our bought and paid for BIG guys! lol I love Jr high/high school ball, reminds me of my Mom, and brings back some fantastic memories!
Old 10-30-2009   #17
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Well I have checked in online!!! I am sooo thrilled. Bring an umbrella because it is supposed to be slightly rainy.

Still need to pack tonight. Plan to go by the Texans shop to buy a sweatshirt to layer up with...Go Texans!!
Old 10-30-2009   #18
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Already getting the gitters!! Damn, I HATE flying!! I need to drink a venti, mocha, valium, ambien, vodka latte before I get on that plane!
Old 10-30-2009   #19
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Already getting the gitters!! Damn, I HATE flying!! I need to drink a venti, mocha, valium, ambien, vodka latte before I get on that plane!
Dogs are going to grandmas and we're about to finish packing. Less than 8 hours and we'll be up at the airport on our way to a Buffalo.
Old 10-30-2009   #20
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr2bKay View Post
Well I have checked in online!!! I am sooo thrilled. Bring an umbrella because it is supposed to be slightly rainy.

Still need to pack tonight. Plan to go by the Texans shop to buy a sweatshirt to layer up with...Go Texans!!
Kay, did you talk with Tommy?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read