Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-25-2009   #1
Bryon
Rookie

Rep Power: 8 Bryon was voted MVPBryon was voted MVPBryon was voted MVPBryon was voted MVP
Default Great game!!!

I wish we hadn't "spotted" you guys with 21 points before pulling sorry ass Shaun Hill. I called for that 2nd half offense since before our bye week.

Great game and good luck the rest of the season.
Bryon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009   #2
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 22660 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Great game!!!

good game............good job in the 2nd half. Now go beat the Colts
Old 10-25-2009   #3
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryon View Post
I wish we hadn't "spotted" you guys with 21 points before pulling sorry ass Shaun Hill. I called for that 2nd half offense since before our bye week.

Hats off to 9ers. They came back and almost won.
Old 10-25-2009   #4
Bryon
Rookie

Rep Power: 8 Bryon was voted MVPBryon was voted MVPBryon was voted MVPBryon was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khari View Post
good game............good job in the 2nd half. Now go beat the Colts

Khari, I know you saw my "spread offense" thread over on the other board during the bye. I wish they would have listened to me to start the game. Oh well.
Old 10-25-2009   #5
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80254 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

Way too close.

Yeah we won, but . . . . . the running game just sucks!
Marcus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009   #6
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Wow, that was much tighter than it needed to be, but credit to S.F. and Singletary for gread adjustments at halftime, Alex Smith played very good and should have been in there the whole time and the rook Crabs did suprisingly well. Great job by the Texans and finishing the game.

Please be okay AJ.
Old 10-25-2009   #7
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 259990 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Way too close.

Yeah we won, but . . . . . the running game just sucks!
I'm sorry, what is this "running game" you speak of?

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-25-2009   #8
cdollaz
Veteran

Rep Power: 5456 cdollaz is a quality contributor and well respectedcdollaz is a quality contributor and well respectedcdollaz is a quality contributor and well respectedcdollaz is a quality contributor and well respectedcdollaz is a quality contributor and well respectedcdollaz is a quality contributor and well respectedcdollaz is a quality contributor and well respectedcdollaz is a quality contributor and well respectedcdollaz is a quality contributor and well respectedcdollaz is a quality contributor and well respectedcdollaz is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans running game was bad today...but it was better than SF's running game.
cdollaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009   #9
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected

lol when i saw the thread title on the main forum page, i knew it was a SF fan that had posted it!
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009   #10
Bryon
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddict5 View Post
lol when i saw the thread title on the main forum page, i knew it was a SF fan that had posted it!
I came over here this wee saying that Houston would win. The reason they would win was because our starting QB sucked. That proved to be true. I wish They would have installed Alex during the bye. SF would have won this game convincingly (hopefully).

Either way, it was a great game. I hope AJ is ok. Daniels is a beast.
Old 10-25-2009   #11
LonerATO
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10015 LonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I came over here this wee saying that Houston would win. The reason they would win was because our starting QB sucked. That proved to be true. I wish They would have installed Alex during the bye. SF would have won this game convincingly (hopefully).

Bush would have made 2nd half adjustments, but instead did nothing. I think Bush felt that the win was in the bag and no need to change anything at halftime and it came back to bit the Texans in the as.
Old 10-25-2009   #12
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80254 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

It's looks like Crabtree is going to be a good one, byron. Enjoy watching him.
Marcus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009   #13
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 25091 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I came over here this wee saying that Houston would win. The reason they would win was because our starting QB sucked. That proved to be true. I wish They would have installed Alex during the bye. SF would have won this game convincingly (hopefully). Either way, it was a great game. I hope AJ is ok. Daniels is a beast.
Don't know bout that, we seem to play worse when we get a big lead. Offense wants to pretend we're a running team somehow, even though its been constantly proven we aren't. If we have to throw the ball to keep in the game, then we're better off, IMO.
Old 10-25-2009   #14
Bryon
Rookie

Ok guys, thanks for having me this past week. Good luck for hte rest of the season. Feel free to stop by our message boards and root for us vs Indy next week.

BTW- Did your guys "welcome" Crabtree to the NFL with a big hit like you wanted? I didn't get to watch the game (game center on ESPN.com).
Old 10-25-2009   #15
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 25091 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Ok guys, thanks for having me this past week. Good luck for hte rest of the season. Feel free to stop by our message boards and root for us vs Indy next week.

BTW- Did your guys "welcome" Crabtree to the NFL with a big hit like you wanted? I didn't get to watch the game (game center on ESPN.com).
Naw, not really.
Old 10-25-2009   #16
Bryon
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaayteetx View Post
Naw, not really.
Ok, last post.

That is good to hear.

Good luck guys, until next time...
Old 10-25-2009   #17
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Was it last year that you guys were happy you pulled sorry ass Alex Smith in favor of Shaun Hill? It's been a while since I went over there.

Anyway, great 2nd half from you guys, Patrick Willis is the best linebacker I've seen all year. Looks like maybe Smith might not be a complete bust after all.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009   #18
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 20085 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Yeah, maybe it if was Alex "Joe-Montana" Smith at the helm...

LOL, he is closer to Alex "Hannah-Montana" Smith.....

It's nice to dream though.......
MEGA SWATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009   #19
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Feel free to do all sorts of damage to Peyton.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009   #20
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I have ask for those on he dark side:

Where 49ers fans chanting Andre sucks when he was down on the field!??
Thats what it sounded like, I need some clarification.
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read