Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 02-14-2005   #1
wags
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23 wags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famer
Default Dave goes to Berlin

Dave Ragone has landed with the defending champion Berlin Thunder. Berlin is the team that Rohan Davey had so much success with last year. Hopefully, Dave will share the same success.
B.J. Symons is playing for Frankfurt, where he will battle Akili Smith. The article says the Packers sent 19 players over to Europe, while we sent 13 (third most).

http://www.nfleurope.com/news/story/8194253
Old 02-14-2005   #2
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Berlin- Dave Ragone QB Houston Louisville
Cologne- Anthony Dunn LB Houston Northern Colorado
Cologne- Brandon Evans G Houston Houston
Frankfurt- B.J. Symons QB Houston Texas Tech
Berlin- Allen Suber WR Houston Bethune Cookma
Amsterdam- Adam Matthews RB Houston Northern Colorado
Cologne- Dave Moretti LB Houston Oregon
Frankfurt- Nick Narcisse WR Houston Tulane
Amsterdam- Casey Knutson G Houston Northern State
Cologne- Antonio Rodriguez LB Houston Monterrey Tech
Amsterdam- Eli Ward S Houston Minnesota
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2005   #3
dan7
Veteran

Thumbs up Berlin

Berlin is a great city......I always make a point of visitng it whenever I'm in Germany.
Old 02-14-2005   #4
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
In Berlin, Ragone will be hoping to follow in the footsteps of 2004 NFLEL Offensive MVP Rohan Davey. He started two games in his rookie season at the Texans after being a three-year starter at Louisville. Also bidding for the starting position will be Pittsburgh Steeler Jeff Krohn, from the University of Massachusetts, and Oakland Raider Brett Engemann, who spent time as a backup with Frankfurt and Rhein in 2004.

Frankfurt’s starting quarterback position will be the target of Smith, who will be the highest NFL draft pick ever to play in the NFLEL. He passed for 2,212 yards for the Bengals after an outstanding college career at Oregon. He will be joined by the Houston Texans’ B.J. Symons, holder of many quarterback records from Texas Tech, and the New York Jets’ Kevin Eakin, a two-year starter at Fordham.
http://www.nfleurope.com/news/story/8194253

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2005   #5
F-minus67
Hall of Fame

does ragone have any real compition for the starting job?
Old 02-14-2005   #6
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

If he doesn't win the job I'm going to officially be worried.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2005   #7
2-DUNTA-3
Rookie

i am excited to see how ragone performs with a little playing time. however i am really excited to see 4 of our guys going to the centurions. Evens and Dunn especially. I will be in Cologne for 5 months working with the team and it will give me a chance to see what these guys are all about.

being that i live in New York I don't get to see a lot of texans football so to be there and see these 4 guys develop will be great. hopefully they will make the team when they get back.
Old 02-17-2005   #8
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 330323 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2-DUNTA-3
I will be in Cologne for 5 months working with the team ...
What are you doing working with the team? We would love to get some feedback on the allocated players.
Old 02-20-2005   #9
2-DUNTA-3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak
What are you doing working with the team? We would love to get some feedback on the allocated players.

I will be working in marketing and promotions, but in some talks that i have had with the team i might be doing some of my internship with the team doing video work.

I will update you guys when i get over there as much as i can.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read