Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-21-2009   #1
BringInCarr
Rookie

Default My weekly Rankings update (20th)

http://www.powernfl.com/

They got us ranked 20th.

We beat the bungles for gods sake.

I should change my name lol last time ppl gave me hell!
BringInCarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009   #2
rollinstone18
let it bleed

Rep Power: 2574 rollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respectedrollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respectedrollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respectedrollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respectedrollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respectedrollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respectedrollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respectedrollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respectedrollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respectedrollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respectedrollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My weekly Rankings update (20th)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BringInCarr View Post

yes, you should.
rollinstone18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009   #3
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 66827 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

why would you have created that name in the 1st place?

These are from last week anyways...we aren't 2-3
Old 10-21-2009   #4
TexCanada
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6656 TexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respected

We will have to put together a few wins in a row before we get/deserve any respect. When we win, most people still think its because our opponents had a bad game. W's and consistent football are the only ways to change that.
TexCanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009   #5
jshabang
Quality Backup!

Rep Power: 90 jshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respected

dude.......i dont get it sometimes...........we get no respect, have got no respect, and wont start getting respect until we

A) become a team with a winning record
B) actually finish a season above .500 for multilple seasons

and

c) stop this jeckyl and hyde routine on which team is gonna show up and string together multiple wins and play to our potential for more than one week at a time

thats not the national medias fault it lies on this team, coaches, and front office........we're the ones who cant play consistent and we wonder why they wont move us up the power rankings????????? seriously??????
Old 10-21-2009   #6
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 93451 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshabang View Post
dude.......i dont get it sometimes...........we get no respect, have got no respect, and wont start getting respect until we

A) become a team with a winning record
B) actually finish a season above .500 for multilple seasons

and

c) stop this jeckyl and hyde routine on which team is gonna show up and string together multiple wins and play to our potential for more than one week at a time

thats not the national medias fault it lies on this team, coaches, and front office........we're the ones who cant play consistent and we wonder why they wont move us up the power rankings????????? seriously??????
What he said.
DocBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009   #7
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 184609 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

They got us ranked 20th.

Yes you should change your name , we dont like to make nor read references to HWWNBM.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-21-2009   #8
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon

Quote:

They got us ranked 20th.

your name sucks. fail.
Old 10-21-2009   #9
DerekLee1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1687 DerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respected

That ranking isn't updated yet. It still shows the Bengals as 4-1 and us as 2-3.
DerekLee1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009   #10
BringInCarr
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekLee1 View Post
That ranking isn't updated yet. It still shows the Bengals as 4-1 and us as 2-3.
Yeah I noticed that too, probably got lazy lol.

We better climb them rankings till january!!!
BringInCarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009   #11
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 213938 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekLee1 View Post
yeah, all the comments are at least a week old.
meh
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read