Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-21-2009   #1
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default 2 Tix For SF Game...Bull Pen!

My buddy has to go out of town and can't use my extras.

Sec 116 Row JJ very near the aisle.

$125 would be kewl...
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009   #2
chaptexan
Rookie

Default Re: 2 Tix For SF Game...Bull Pen!

i need two tickets..can you help me?
chaptexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009   #3
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaptexan View Post
i need two tickets..can you help me?
Yep still have them...I am out in Katy.
Old 10-22-2009   #4
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Lots of nibbles but no bites...still got 'em.
Old 10-22-2009   #5
IBleedTexans
Superbowl Bound

Rep Power: 1808 IBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Hoover View Post
Lots of nibbles but no bites...still got 'em.
if u still have em im interested
IBleedTexans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009   #6
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

(edit)

Last edited by Drew_Smoke; 10-22-2009 at 01:31 PM.
Old 10-22-2009   #7
IBleedTexans
Superbowl Bound

Rep Power: 1808 IBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

ive pmed u like 50 times
IBleedTexans is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-23-2009   #8
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearSuperMario View Post
if u still have em im interested
Sold...enjoyed the brews and conversation too.

My daughter is still talking about you swearing #8 has more upside than that dreaded #18 we all love to hate...lol

See you at the game, homie.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read