Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 10-19-2009   #1
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 31960 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected
Default MNF: Denver @ Chargers

Ok, so its nice to watch a MNF with half a mind of what we may want to happen, in regards to playoff situations later on in the season, so I think a Broncos win would suit us from that front.

Chargers have moved the ball with ease early on, looking strong and really trying to force the issue with their running game, near the Broncos goaline now, 3rd down.
Old 10-19-2009   #2
johndoe
Veteran

Rep Power: 11 johndoe was voted MVPjohndoe was voted MVPjohndoe was voted MVP
Default Re: MNF: Denver @ Chargers

Tomlinson is having a good start to the game. Hopefully the Bears O can get something going.

What the heck are the Bears wearing???
Old 10-19-2009   #3
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 19418 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

da bearz?
Old 10-19-2009   #4
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 31960 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected

Great touchdown from the Broncos there.

Great run back from the kickoff from Eddie Royal after San Diego got all stood up at the 3 yard line and had to settle for 3.

Broncos/the Bears? 7
Chargers 3
Old 10-19-2009   #5
johndoe
Veteran

Rep Power: 11 johndoe was voted MVPjohndoe was voted MVPjohndoe was voted MVP

oh lol. What was i thinking. Those uni's have me thinking about the bears...
Old 10-19-2009   #6
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Denver up by 7 now.

Eddie Royal has returned both a kickoff and a punt for a touchdown now, some nice special teams action going on from the Broncos.
Old 10-19-2009   #7
LonerATO
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10015 LonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respected

I have a feeling Denver is going to win the division and I think Norv is going to get canned after this year.
Old 10-19-2009   #8
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 26409 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Travis Johnson sighting. He headbutted Sproles on the sideline after Sproles got the punt return TD.

The Broncos uniforms look clean by the way.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009   #9
LonerATO
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10015 LonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
Travis Johnson sighting. He headbutted Sproles on the sideline after Sproles got the punt return TD.

The Broncos uniforms look clean by the way.
I agree I love those uni's, as they remind me of the Wyoming Cowboys outfits.
Old 10-19-2009   #10
SteveSlaton20
All Pro

Rep Power: 717 SteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to SteveSlaton20

one of the announcer said that no one runs the ball better than brandon marshall after the catch or something along that line.
Old 10-19-2009   #11
LonerATO
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveSlaton20 View Post
one of the announcer said that no one runs the ball better than brandon marshall after the catch or something along that line.
lies
Old 10-19-2009   #12
pbat488
gig 'em

Rep Power: 12913 pbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerATO View Post
I agree I love those uni's, as they remind me of the Wyoming Cowboys outfits.
I love these Denver away uniforms also, except for the yellow stripe on the pants. If that stripe was white to match the rest of the uniforms, those would be AWESOME!! The helmets are the best. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that old-school single stripe with the numbers on the side, two tone like how Bama does it. I wish A&M would go back to it, they had it years before I was alive.
pbat488 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009   #13
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Rep Power: 87001 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

They showed a stat where Elvis has as many sacks in his career as Mario and comparing their draft positions. Elvis has 10 sacks already this year, btw.

Anyways, wtf is wrong with Mario so far? He hasn't done much of anything yet. Eh, maybe this post is in the wrong forum but he's not nearly as dominant as he was the last two years.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009   #14
RagingBull
Hall of Shame

Rep Power: 3847 RagingBull is a quality contributor and well respectedRagingBull is a quality contributor and well respectedRagingBull is a quality contributor and well respectedRagingBull is a quality contributor and well respectedRagingBull is a quality contributor and well respectedRagingBull is a quality contributor and well respectedRagingBull is a quality contributor and well respectedRagingBull is a quality contributor and well respectedRagingBull is a quality contributor and well respectedRagingBull is a quality contributor and well respectedRagingBull is a quality contributor and well respected

I think his shoulder is hurt.
RagingBull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009   #15
LonerATO
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
They showed a stat where Elvis has as many sacks in his career as Mario and comparing their draft positions. Elvis has 10 sacks already this year, btw.

Anyways, wtf is wrong with Mario so far? He hasn't done much of anything yet. Eh, maybe this post is in the wrong forum but he's not nearly as dominant as he was the last two years.
I see him acting like a 3-4 end right now where Cush and Ryans are getting into the backfield.
Old 10-20-2009   #16
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Stupid Chargers, I almost had a good week in the Pick 'em contest. But no, the Chargers decided not to play defense.

I was really sure that Denver's luck was due to run out, I mean really - Kyle Orton?????

I bet there are a ton of Denver fans eating crow after melting down over the offseason.
Old 10-20-2009   #17
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
I bet there are a ton of Denver fans eating crow after melting down over the offseason.
that's an interesting way to eat crow, by having a great team.
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009   #18
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 77616 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
Stupid Chargers, I almost had a good week in the Pick 'em contest. But no, the Chargers decided not to play defense.

I was really sure that Denver's luck was due to run out, I mean really - Kyle Orton?????

I'd love to eat my crow with a 6-0 record. Please, they've moved on and are now on cloud nine.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009   #19
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

Maybe it's just me.....
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009   #20
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 112586 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Norv Turner's right up there with Herman Edwards as far as HC's go. He's horrible! He's running another talented team into the ground. Way to go, Norv!

It was nice seeing Rivers have his mouth shut by Denver. Friggin asshat

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read