Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 02-18-2005   #1
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 71634 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Lightbulb Drew Bledsoe a Texan?

Not really, I just wanted to get yall riled up.

Drew is going to Dallas anyhow
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2005   #2
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Please don't encourage the people who think that the "if a guy gets released then the Texans need to pick him up" posts are stimulating conversasions.
ArlingtonTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2005   #3
Texans Pride
Hall of Fame

Section: 111, Row Q
Rep Power: 347 Texans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC_ROCK
Not really, I just wanted to get yall riled up.

Drew is going to Dallas anyhow

No, I don't want to hear that!!!! I actually like Bledsoe and would hate to have to start cheering for Dallas!
Texans Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2005   #4
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 8734 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected

i dont care if my mom played for dallas, i would still not cheer for them.
utahmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2005   #5
Texans Pride
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 347 Texans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan
Please don't encourage the people who think that the "if a guy gets released then the Texans need to pick him up" posts are stimulating conversasions.
Heaven forbid we have conversations (not quite sure what conversasions are) on a message board in the middle of the off-season.

What would you like to talk about Arlington?
Old 02-18-2005   #6
BuffSoldier
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by markbeth
i dont care if my mom played for dallas, i would still not cheer for them.
Thats cold, very very cold................................but I strangely agree
Old 02-18-2005   #7
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans Pride
No, I don't want to hear that!!!! I actually like Bledsoe and would hate to have to start cheering for Dallas!

oh come on dont tell me you'd cheer for dallas over that !!!!
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 02-19-2005   #8
Texans Pride
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansTrueFan
oh come on dont tell me you'd cheer for dallas over that !!!!

I wouldn't be jumping up and down for them, but I'd like to see Bledsoe be successful
Old 02-19-2005   #9
rittenhouserobz
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to rittenhouserobz

Is there OL as good as it was in the mid-90's? If it isn't then Bledsoe will get crushed.
Old 02-19-2005   #10
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans Pride
What would you like to talk about Arlington?
Pretty much anything that is not "this washed up veteran just got released, wouldn't he be a great pick for the Texans especially since he could mentor____ "

BTW, on Bledsoe in general, he was been a pretty mediocore QB and will be only hair better than Vinny T. was last year for the Cowboys. From all the info up here, the upset would be if did not sign with Dallas.
ArlingtonTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2005   #11
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 71634 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

He just seems to have David syndrome where he holds on to the ball too long, but doesnt have the feet of Carr. Anyteam that picks up bledsoe as a starter will have a horrible season.

Dont get me wrong, I liked him in NE, but things with him have changed.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2005   #12
LiveForTheGame
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to LiveForTheGame

He's gotten too old to be as effective as he used to be
LiveForTheGame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2005   #13
F-minus67
Hall of Fame

drews only going to a team that will let him start, thats why he left buffalo.
Old 02-19-2005   #14
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-minus67

He had no choice but to leave Buffalo....they released him.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2005   #15
rhc564
Veteran

Default did ask

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWJD
He had no choice but to leave Buffalo....they released him.
Bills did ask if he'd be interested in a back up role--Bledsoe said NO, so it
was adios, and yet according to reports he was surprised to be released.
rhc564 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2005   #16
Dionysus22
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-minus67
That's sad. I liked Drew when he was in NE, and you know he's not gonna start anywhere except Dallas. Don't they get it?? You can't run an offense with a QB who won't leave the game or one who left but came back when he sucked it up in baseball. But then again...it is Dallas. I'm almost convinced that they're not here to compete but for my entertainment purposes only.
Dionysus22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2005   #17
twinkletwinkle
Rookie

Bledsoe doesnt suck that bad. He will make a good QB somewhere. Just not here. He still has No. 1 skills. I would love to see him in Arizona or Cleveland, not Dallas.
twinkletwinkle is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read