Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-27-2009   #1
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Blue Crew Bestowed another Honor

As all of you know we had the comish of Tailgating in our presence which we have had every year since the first year. I did not know why he keeps coming back to us be he does it every year. Well he showed up at about the time for the Piniatta and he got stuck, or might I say he got front row for the piniatta bashing in which all of our kids did such a great job on the 49er. I have to say it was the best kids piniatta to date, anywho Joe Cahn came to me before he left and said "Joe Texan I have to say that your tailgate party is the absolute most Family oriented tailgate in the NFL."

I told him thanks for the comment and we appreciate it cause we try to make it that way.

So Thank you Blue Crew for stepping Up and showing the Comish exactly what we want to show, Good Job.
Old 10-27-2009   #2
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Bestowed another Honor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
As all of you know we had the comish of Tailgating in our presence which we have had every year since the first year. I did not know why he keeps coming back to us be he does it every year. Well he showed up at about the time for the Piniatta and he got stuck, or might I say he got front row for the piniatta bashing in which all of our kids did such a great job on the 49er. I have to say it was the best kids piniatta to date, anywho Joe Cahn came to me before he left and said "Joe Texan I have to say that your tailgate party is the absolute most Family oriented tailgate in the NFL."

I told him thanks for the comment and we appreciate it cause we try to make it that way.

So Thank you Blue Crew for stepping Up and showing the Comish exactly what we want to show, Good Job.
All of you are tremendous people who's example that I have started to live my life by. No names but you know who you are.

Be good and do good.
Old 10-28-2009   #3
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

I have always thought of us a kid friendly as we have given away Halloween candy, held pumpkin carving contest, etc.

The kids are the future Houston Texans fans.

It was nice to get noticed for doing things we always have.
Old 10-28-2009   #4
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

That is really cool. I am glad that it is a good mix. Fun for the kids and the adults still without being rated PG! Most tailgates are more one or the other. That is why I have no problem with my parents coming by the tailgate.
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009   #5
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3753 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Excellent... congrats to you all on that! Yeah, he stopped by our tailgate for about 20 minutes as well.. Gave us some of his spices that he brought along..He is a good story teller that is for sure !!
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009   #6
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 281064 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Congrats, y'all!
Old 10-28-2009   #7
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

That's fantastic Joe, thanks for posting, and thanks for starting the pinata tradition!! YOU ROCK!! NOTHING could make me happier than for the commish of all tailgates to say that about us. Some of our kids/grandkids have grown up on that corner of the lot, and I believe I can say they will ALL carry our love for the Texans into the future. We are the Blue Crew family, and I'm very proud to be a part of that!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-28-2009   #8
Section516 
Warrior

Rep Power: 7822 Section516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respected

It was an expierence. Me and my straggler really enjoyed seeing and speaking to him.
Section516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009   #9
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Glad you stopped by and we invite you back
Old 10-29-2009   #10
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

If the Blew Crew can put you up as a pinata, JoeTexan, it will be a platinum hit!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009   #11
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

now thats a piniatta that would not get hit

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read