Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2009   #1
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 124794 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texecutioner Hates Gary Kubiak and thinks he's the Worst Coach Ever.

Cool, now everyone knows how you feel (not that they didn't before by infecting every post game thread started).
So here's a thread dedicated to you and you unabashed hatred. Have fun!!
Old 10-12-2009   #2
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 119106 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texecutioner Hates Gary Kubiak and thinks he's the Worst Coach Ever.

Old 10-12-2009   #3
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Texecutioner Hates Gary Kubiak and thinks he's the Worst Coach Ever.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 10-12-2009   #4
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 55704 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82
Default Re: Texecutioner Hates Gary Kubiak and thinks he's the Worst Coach Ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Same here.
Old 10-12-2009   #5
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 43270 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Cool, now everyone knows how you feel (not that they didn't before by infecting every post game thread started).
lmao...

must spread rep yada...yada
Old 10-12-2009   #6
Ckw

Quote:
(In my best Larry the Cable Guy voice) I don't care who you are. That there is funny!

Old 10-12-2009   #7
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 102049 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Before you try calling me out as an infection Bill, check your blind worship at the door of a lame duck head coach that hasn't been able to surpass 8-8 and is heading for another failure of a season. I'd say the only infection is the blind worship of this guy that's proven nothing in this league from leading a team. Ir you're fine rooting for a team with great potential but simply can't win consistently then have it, but don't think other Texans fans will swallow that garbage just because you are willing to.

Here's to the hope and change from the Capers regime that you bought into the last few years.

Sponsored links
Old 10-12-2009   #8
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 124794 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Before you try calling me out as an infection Bill, check your blind worship at the door of a lame duck head coach that hasn't been able to surpass 8-8 and is heading for another failure of a season. I'd say the only infection is the blind worship of this guy that's proven nothing in this league from leading a team. Ir you're fine rooting for a team with great potential but simply can't win consistently then have it, but don't think other Texans fans will swallow that garbage just because you are willing to.

Here's to the hope and change from the Capers regime that you bought into the last few years.

I have no blind worship, however based on the number of PM's I just got, a lot of other posters think the same thing whether they agree with you about Kubiak or not. You just get too obsessed man. You ramble on and on and on.

BTW, I'm sure the Titans fans would disagree with you about back to back to back 8-8 seasons. Landry thinks you're nuts, signed his first winning season in his 7th or 8th season.

I know, I know you'll come up with 15 ways to dispute me.
Old 10-12-2009   #9
buddyboy
All Pro

Rep Power: 14907 buddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't get all these doom and gloom people. If you really think this franchise is going to be so horrible under Kubiak, you have 2 choices. a) Keep watching in hopes it'll turn around, or b) stop watching. Go ahead, stop watching and come back when there's a new head coach. Won't hurt my feelings.
Old 10-12-2009   #10
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 246932 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Quote:

So .... to sum up, you hate Kubiak, right? Because all this just sounded like more of the same.
Old 10-12-2009   #11
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 102049 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I have no blind worship, however based on the number of PM's I just got, a lot of other posters think the same thing whether they agree with you about Kubiak or not. You just get too obsessed man. You ramble on and on and on.

BTW, I'm sure the Titans fans would disagree with you about back to back to back 8-8 seasons. Landry thinks you're nuts, signed his first winning season in his 7th or 8th season.

I really could care less what PM's or reps you get. I'm not here for popularity. I love my team and am passionate for them. I don't worship HC's or players just because they get hired here like you. You probably did the same thing with Capers. I''ve heard the garbage from some of you about "slow and steady" and how Kubes is going down the path of Landry and Fisher just because he's our wonderful Gary Kubiak and how he's a QB's guru and offensive genius and all of the other propaganda. You can say whatever you want about my posts or how you don't like them, but at the end of the day we're 2-3 and we're supposed to be a playoff team this season and we're in year 4 of this regime. What leg do you have to stand on at this point?
Old 10-12-2009   #12
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

While I think this is a pretty funny thread, it sure seems like it's a pretty extreme way to let everyone know that you're pro-Kubiak.

To me, these times are no different than when Capers and Carr started wearing out their welcome. I guess some people take it more personal than others.

This thread is just dying to get locked.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Old 10-12-2009   #13
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

The NFL has changed dramatically. Things move way faster now with the way free agency has evolved. Back in Landry's day you pretty much built your team through the draft and those players spent the majority of their career if not their entire career with the team that drafted them.

Fisher was given extra years because the Titans played without a real home and very few fans and he still posted 3 consecutive 8-8 seasons. I give him credit for holding them together through some really tough times.
Old 10-12-2009   #14
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon

Quote:
I really could care less what PM's or reps you get. I'm not here for popularity. I love my team and am passionate for them. I don't worship HC's or players just because they get hired here like you. You probably did the same thing with Capers. I''ve heard the garbage from some of you about "slow and steady" and how Kubes is going down the path of Landry and Fisher just because he's our wonderful Gary Kubiak and how he's a QB's guru and offensive genius and all of the other propaganda. You can say whatever you want about my posts or how you don't like them, but at the end of the day we're 2-3 and we're supposed to be a playoff team this season and we're in year 4 of this regime. What leg do you have to stand on at this point?
tex, everyone knows Gary sucks. some people are just sick of hearing about it from you. your a good fan and your opinion matters as much as anyone elses. TB is a good fan too and he is just as frustrated as all of us.

there just isn't a lot we can do mid-stream without hitting the panic button.

we could cut Myers and Brown which would be a good move, but we can't fire Kubiak just yet. I will give him credit for not letting the team quit yesterday...and the defense has improved too. They just get outcoached on a weekly basis and outprepared each and every sunday.

its obvious Kubiak isn't going to be around much longer, so just be patient, and we will get a new head coach soon enough. I just hope its not some 'hometown hero' or some loser.
Old 10-12-2009   #15
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
It doesn't matter to me what you are here for other than obsessing on certain things - and that's what people get tired and bored with. I don't worship any coach or player (rare exception being Earl and Dr. Doom).

Here, I'll sum up your posts:

Gary Kubiaks is a loser and he sucks.

Frank Bush is a loser and he sucks.

Maybe you should go back to schooling Dread-Head and JBZ about MLK. If nothing, it was a lot more entertaining.
Old 10-12-2009   #16
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bckey View Post
The NFL has changed dramatically. Things move way faster now with the way free agency has evolved. Back in Landry's day you pretty much built your team through the draft and those players spent the majority of their career if not their entire career with the team that drafted them.

Fisher was given extra years because the Titans played without a real home and very few fans and he still posted 3 consecutive 8-8 seasons. I give him credit for holding them together through some really tough times.
No, see you can't use that as an excuse. See Texecutioner's arguments for recievers today versus recievers 20 years ago in another thread.
Old 10-12-2009   #17
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
While I think this is a pretty funny thread, it sure seems like it's a pretty extreme way to let everyone know that you're pro-Kubiak.

To me, these times are no different than when Capers and Carr started wearing out their welcome. I guess some people take it more personal than others.

It's pathetic really. If he isn't targeting me about this, he'd be aiming at Second Honeymoon who is also a frequent target in here by some of the homers who have blind worship and can't take their blue colored glasses off and see where this franchise has done in the last few seasons. But some fans just want to have faith just because. Some people would rather attack other fans who are passionate and just want to see some success than go to the source of the problem

Sorry, but I'm sick of seeing teams like Denver go 5-0 under a new HC and regime in their first season even after losing a star QB and bringing in Orton of all people. Atlanta turns their franchise around, the Ravens get back on track after having losing seasons, but we're seeing the same stuff.
Old 10-12-2009   #18
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post

First get this straight please. I am PRO TEXANS.

What Tex fails to realize is that there are differing opinions and I am of the opinion that stability works, not an average of a new coach every 3 years (is what it would average to).

And it shouldn't get locked. There's no name calling. No flaming. Just straight opinions. I have nothing personal against Tex.
Old 10-12-2009   #19
JDizzle
I'm a dude

Rep Power: 6809 JDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Here, I'll sum up your posts:
How about a word cloud?

Old 10-12-2009   #20
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Honeymoon View Post
tex, everyone knows Gary sucks. some people are just sick of hearing about it from you. your a good fan and your opinion matters as much as anyone elses. TB is a good fan too and he is just as frustrated as all of us.

there just isn't a lot we can do mid-stream without hitting the panic button.

we could cut Myers and Brown which would be a good move, but we can't fire Kubiak just yet. I will give him credit for not letting the team quit yesterday...and the defense has improved too. They just get outcoached on a weekly basis and outprepared each and every sunday.

its obvious Kubiak isn't going to be around much longer, so just be patient, and we will get a new head coach soon enough. I just hope its not some 'hometown hero' or some loser.
You're in here with this Honeymoon? Really?? Do you know how many times I've seen you get attacked and insulted by people in here over criticizing Kubiak or SMith from people that worship the guy? I never said we should fire him right now. I just hope that it happens at the end of the season, but I'm not so sure that it will happen unless this team goes like 6-10 and I think they'll do slightly better than that.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read