Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-12-2009   #1
BrandonLwowski
Veteran

Rep Power: 53 BrandonLwowski is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandonLwowski is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandonLwowski is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandonLwowski is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandonLwowski is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandonLwowski is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandonLwowski is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandonLwowski is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandonLwowski is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandonLwowski is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandonLwowski is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Larry or Andre

We need to get over this loss already...they were some negitives in the game but in the second half it showed us what we can do when we play our best. Defense shutouts, schuab 370 yrds passing, andre 100 yrds 2 tds. Lets just wait for next week but anyways...

who do u think won the battle...Andre or Larry?

my vote was for andre...they both had 2 tds and around a 100 yrds each...but to me andre had to fight alot harder for his touchdowns and larrys were just walk in's..what do yall think
Old 10-12-2009   #2
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 47040 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Larry or Andre

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonLwowski View Post
We need to get over this loss already...they were some negitives in the game but in the second half it showed us what we can do when we play our best. Defense shutouts, schuab 370 yrds passing, andre 100 yrds 2 tds. Lets just wait for next week but anyways...

who do u think won the battle...Andre or Larry?

my vote was for andre...they both had 2 tds and around a 100 yrds each...but to me andre had to fight alot harder for his touchdowns and larrys were just walk in's..what do yall think
I think Andre moved ahead a little bit because he works so hard out there. Both are elite talents, although different I just think it's Andre Johnsons blue collar work ethic that does it for me
beerlover is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009   #3
AnthonyE 
Lurker

Section: 118 Row B
Rep Power: 2029 AnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to AnthonyE

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
I think Andre moved ahead a little bit because he works so hard out there. Both are elite talents, although different I just think it's Andre Johnsons blue collar work ethic that does it for me
QFT. Definitely. There was something I saw on that 2nd TD that I loved. Was it the fact we tied the game? Probably, but something tells me if I wasn't a Texan fan and I saw that play, it would easily make me think Andre > Fitz. That TD was a thing of beauty.
Old 10-12-2009   #4
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 98407 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

We know AJ's a beast, but he's been a wasted talent on an average to below average team. The Fitz will be considered the better of the two because his team has actually won. Playing on the big stage (playoffs) got the Fitz nationally recognized.
Old 10-12-2009   #5
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
We know AJ's a beast, but he's been a wasted talent on an average to below average team. The Fitz will be considered the better of the two because his team has actually won. Playing on the big stage (playoffs) got the Fitz nationally recognized.
Agree and I hate comparing the two because sometimes they both get lost when their offense is out of sync. Warner hasn't found Fitz as much until yesterday and the same with AJ this year. Both elite talents.
Old 10-12-2009   #6
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 112365 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

When LB's bounce off Fitzgerald like one bounced off Andre then I'll consider him better. Andre Johnson is an animal. I appreciate being able to watch him play for my team.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-h...hnson-17-yd-TD
Old 10-12-2009   #7
Goatcheese
Nightmare Over

Rep Power: 97647 Goatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagotexan2 View Post
When LB's bounce off Fitzgerald like one bounced off Andre then I'll consider him better. Andre Johnson is an animal. I appreciate being able to watch him play for my team.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-h...hnson-17-yd-TD
What was Earl Campbell doing wearing AJ's jersey?

“Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world.” -Arthur Schopenhauer
Goatcheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-12-2009   #8
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 123706 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

I can't remember seeing Fitz fight thru tackles like AJ. I wish we had both but AJ is my man.
Old 10-12-2009   #9
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 51708 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

You decide.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009   #10
m5kwatts
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 876 m5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post

You decide.
Thats the play of the year for the entire NFL
m5kwatts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009   #11
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Rep Power: 19 V Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via MSN to V Man

I personally like Andre better.

But to me, who would you rather have is like

Would you want a $100 bill or 5 $20 bills
V Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009   #12
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 19116 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I can't remember seeing Fitz fight thru tackles like AJ. I wish we had both but AJ is my man.
But also Fitz will go up and make more acrobatic catches than Andre, they are both shining examples of what good football players are supposed to be like.
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009   #13
buddyboy
All Pro

Rep Power: 14907 buddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post

You decide.
LOL! I didn't notice Leach come over and stand over that in the end zone. That's some Travis Johnson taunting right there...yell at em when they're lying face down in the dirt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V Man View Post
I personally like Andre better.

But to me, who would you rather have is like

Would you want a $100 bill or 5 $20 bills
five $20 without a doubt. $100 is a pain to break.
buddyboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read