Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-11-2009   #1001
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 28657 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 5: Texans at Cardinals Gameday Thread

Wow.

Regardless of the result, there is nothing else like the thrill of watching this darn team.

What a sickener.
Old 10-11-2009   #1002
jshabang
Quality Backup!

Rep Power: 90 jshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respected

same old texans man...........nothing changes with this team.....

red zone and short yardage with this asinine line is the effin worse.......and has been the worse
Old 10-11-2009   #1003
TexCanada
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6655 TexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respected

Great comeback by our team, pretty dissapointing way to lose though, thats twice this year we had a chance to tie it up from the 1 yard line. We've got some serious work to do with our O line and rushing game. Great game from our D.
TexCanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009   #1004
mariowillshine15
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2511 mariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respected

Why not put freakin Frank Okam at center or somethin at least he would get some damn push
mariowillshine15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009   #1005
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 243165 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Start View Post
Unbelievable......
I disagree. Entirely predictable.

I hate this team. I really do. They've spent 8 years teaching me to hate them.

****ing Losers. Bums. Turds. Worthless, Spineless, Gutless, Dogs.

Today is the last straw. I'm out. I'm done. I don't give a shit anymore. I'm so tired of following a team like this that I'd rather not have one.

You will not see me again on this board. You will not see me again at Reliant Stadium. I don't want this anymore. If someone asks me who I think should move to L.A. I'm afraid my answer would have to be the sorry losers called the Houston Texans.
Old 10-11-2009   #1006
hot pickle
السلام عليكم

Rep Power: 2074 hot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respected

wouldnt it be a better idea to try atleast one pitch to the right or left since they know ur gonna try pounding it with chris brown..? i always see it in the red zone with the texans.. the sides are clear as day... good game though.. like that there was atleast some adjustment after half for once.. shitty ending
hot pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009   #1007
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 119300 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffi2 View Post
Even though we were god-awful during the first half - I'm not ready to fire anyone. They did a good job coming back. Not being able to convert on 3rd downs needs some serious work.
In my opinion the Texan players got an A on the day. They almost won the game in spite of the coaching staff.

Kubiak didn't have them ready. Incredibly stupid playcalling. I'm on the Fire Kubiak bandwagon and never left it since this game began.

Just my opinion. Not calling you out or anything.
Old 10-11-2009   #1008
mariowillshine15
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2511 mariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respected

The Texans. Where 4-1 ends up as 2-3
mariowillshine15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009   #1009
gjmac2
Veteran

Rep Power: 14 gjmac2 could be on the next Madden covergjmac2 could be on the next Madden covergjmac2 could be on the next Madden covergjmac2 could be on the next Madden covergjmac2 could be on the next Madden covergjmac2 could be on the next Madden cover

Let me see if I can guess what the waste of time press conference tomorrow will be like.....

"We just have to go back to work as coaches, and get this fixed"

"We were not ready to play in the first half, and that's on me"

"It's a long season, and we just have to put this one behind us, and prepare for the next game"

Did I miss anything? Those are the staple of the Kubiak press conference.
Old 10-11-2009   #1010
Spled
All Pro

Rep Power: 51 Spled is a quality contributor and well respectedSpled is a quality contributor and well respectedSpled is a quality contributor and well respectedSpled is a quality contributor and well respectedSpled is a quality contributor and well respectedSpled is a quality contributor and well respectedSpled is a quality contributor and well respectedSpled is a quality contributor and well respectedSpled is a quality contributor and well respectedSpled is a quality contributor and well respectedSpled is a quality contributor and well respected

As much problems as our secondary has had, I really think we should spend our number 1 pick next year on some big hog guard or center to run block up front.
Spled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009   #1011
Leahmic223
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 22 Leahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot pickle View Post
wouldnt it be a better idea to try atleast one pitch to the right or left since they know ur gonna try pounding it with chris brown..? i always see it in the red zone with the texans.. the sides are clear as day... good game though.. like that there was atleast some adjustment after half for once.. shitty ending
When will we learn that running inside isn't working with what we have?

We keep trying again and again with the same personell expecting something different to happen.

Sigh well next week,be prepared for another dramatic close game that we somehow lose.
Leahmic223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009   #1012
hot pickle
السلام عليكم

Rep Power: 2074 hot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spled View Post
As much problems as our secondary has had, I really think we should spend our number 1 pick next year on some big hog guard or center to run block up front.
agreed
Old 10-11-2009   #1013
TexCanada
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6655 TexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
agreed
Amen. And our pick could be pretty high with the tough games we have coming up
TexCanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009   #1014
hot pickle
السلام عليكم

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post

Today is the last straw. I'm out. I'm done. I don't give a shit anymore. I'm so tired of following a team like this that I'd rather not have one.

You will not see me again on this board. You will not see me again at Reliant Stadium. I don't want this anymore. If someone asks me who I think should move to L.A. I'm afraid my answer would have to be the sorry losers called the Houston Texans.
cya later
Old 10-11-2009   #1015
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 119300 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
cya later
Herv is just mad as we all are. He'll be back.
Old 10-11-2009   #1016
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 112924 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

I compare my love affair with the Texans to having a bad girlfriend. At first you care then you defend her, then reality hits and you start becoming emotionally dettached until you eventually hit the "Meh Whatever" phase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009   #1017
gjmac2
Veteran

Rep Power: 14 gjmac2 could be on the next Madden covergjmac2 could be on the next Madden covergjmac2 could be on the next Madden covergjmac2 could be on the next Madden covergjmac2 could be on the next Madden covergjmac2 could be on the next Madden cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post

I think the problem is, we can see what the potential of this team is. It's just frustrating to watch them not play to that potential.
Old 10-11-2009   #1018
gjmac2
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
I compare my love affair with the Texans to having a bad girlfriend. At first you care then you defend her, then reality hits and you start becoming emotionally dettached until you eventually hit the "Meh Whatever" phase.

Rep to you!!!
Old 10-11-2009   #1019
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 114610 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Poor playcalling by lil Shanny, and a few bad choices by Schaub lost this one...nothing more complex than that. At least they didn't roll over & die after the first half. This team is so close to "getting it", but there just always seems to be something holding them back.

I refuse to get too high or too low anymore - see ya next week Texans.
Old 10-11-2009   #1020
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13230 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

whay not put vonta at tb with a te blocking?
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read