Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-11-2009   #41
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 36501 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 5: Texans at Cardinals Gameday Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexCanada View Post
Anyone know where I can get a good live feed off the net? The texans never get on tv up in Canada...Go Texans!
I feel ya man. We'll know later on what kind of feeds we're going to be getting.

Theres usually a poor quality one knocking around, and I tend to just go for the radio option, but I live in hope.

Where bouts in CA are you?
Old 10-11-2009   #42
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Justintv usually has some decent live feed. there is another one I use but can't remember name off hand.
Old 10-11-2009   #43
TexCanada
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6656 TexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattieuk View Post
I feel ya man. We'll know later on what kind of feeds we're going to be getting.

Theres usually a poor quality one knocking around, and I tend to just go for the radio option, but I live in hope.

Where bouts in CA are you?
I'm in Calgary, Alberta. The only game I get to see is the Monday nighter, usually. Its always the damn Seahawks who get the airtime around here, so I guess i'll get to see that game too. I usually just end up following the game on nfl.com and on the board here.
TexCanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009   #44
TexCanada
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6656 TexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
Justintv usually has some decent live feed. there is another one I use but can't remember name off hand.
Thanks man, that looks really good
Old 10-11-2009   #45
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 36501 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I'm in Calgary, Alberta. The only game I get to see is the Monday nighter, usually. Its always the damn Seahawks who get the airtime around here, so I guess i'll get to see that game too. I usually just end up following the game on nfl.com and on the board here.
Yup, its Seahawks country anywhere in Western Canada from the looks of it, especially here in Vancouver. Meh. I don't mind it too much, because I know whatever part of Canada I would be in theres no chance of the Texans getting airtime apart from prime time, or against the designated market team for their area.
Old 10-11-2009   #46
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Thanks man, that looks really good
no problem, sometimes they cancel feed in the middle of the game so have a back up
Old 10-11-2009   #47
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 159792 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

So much for a local watch party...lousy weather. Oh well, I'll get some play-by-play in here today.

I'm really nervous about this one today - hopefully Fitz won't kill us and we can win the turnover battle...unlike the cowgirls so far today.
Old 10-11-2009   #48
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
So much for a local watch party...lousy weather. Oh well, I'll get some play-by-play in here today.

I'm really nervous about this one today - hopefully Fitz won't kill us and we can win the turnover battle...unlike the cowgirls so far today.
you're more than welcome to come to the star cinema. probably even have a baby sitter. my wife loves kids.
Old 10-11-2009   #49
UK_Texan
All Pro

Rep Power: 22 UK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performer

Good evening all.
UK_Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009   #50
Andrew6
Site Contributor

saw this on the other board for folks wanting to watch the games online thought it might be usefull.

http://www.ehow.com/how_5413772_watc...es-online.html
Old 10-11-2009   #51
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 35038 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

So glad McNabb is back in my lineup for fantasy football:

GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009   #52
UK_Texan
All Pro

Rep Power: 22 UK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performer

put romo in my fantasy in place of Eli today adn Eli having a stormer
Old 10-11-2009   #53
Farough
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 880 Farough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Farough

A texans win is all I want for my birthday!! Come on!!
Old 10-11-2009   #54
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 27679 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

not anymore. HWWNBN is in.
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009   #55
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 27214 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

man... i woke up at 12:40 in a panic because i thought i missed most of the first quarter...
Old 10-11-2009   #56
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK_Texan View Post
put romo in my fantasy in place of Eli today adn Eli having a stormer
I would have sympathy for you man, as Eli wasn't looking like a good start. But putting in Romo....jeez, there had to be better FA options out there!
Old 10-11-2009   #57
UK_Texan
All Pro

Fantasy has been awful 0-4 given up with it pretty much now,

honestly thought romo might be able to do something against the cheifs
Old 10-11-2009   #58
Air Canada
Veteran

Rep Power: 791 Air Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Nice to see some other Canadian Texans fans....I'm from Canada, but have been living in Houston for some years now so I've become a fan of the team...sucks, I know u can't really see those games up there...I feel ur pain...
Air Canada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009   #59
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 35038 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

This "weak signal" that KHOU has been showing for the past twenty minutes better be away by the time the game starts. I'm paying for this damn cable.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009   #60
TexCanada
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Air Canada View Post
Nice to see some other Canadian Texans fans....I'm from Canada, but have been living in Houston for some years now so I've become a fan of the team...sucks, I know u can't really see those games up there...I feel ur pain...
Well this just means that our Monday nighter is extra intense for me! This live feed stuff isn't too bad of an option either.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read