Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-08-2009   #1
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Rep Power: 10480 HouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default texans / cards ---b/s

ill start it off...

schaub 4 tds and 300 + yards b/s
HouSportsWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009   #2
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 52901 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82
Default Re: texans / cards ---b/s

300 buy, 4 sell.

Andre Johnson: 100+ yds, 2 TD
brakos82 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009   #3
V3rm0nt3r
All Pro

Section: Wherever the biggest TV is
Rep Power: 2846 V3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
300 buy, 4 sell.

Andre Johnson: 100+ yds, 2 TD
sell. Kubes will stress the run to keep the ball away from their passing attack because our secondary blows.

b/s: Slaton finally breaks 100
V3rm0nt3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009   #4
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by V3rm0nt3r View Post
sell. Kubes will stress the run to keep the ball away from their passing attack because our secondary blows.

b/s: Slaton finally breaks 100
Sell. Might get close but offense has to air it out to keep up with Arizona's offense shredding the secondary.

b/s - Jones making a big play in the return game again.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009   #5
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84758 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldensilence View Post
Sell. Might get close but offense has to air it out to keep up with Arizona's offense shredding the secondary.

b/s - Jones making a big play in the return game again.
Sell....

Last week it looked like Andre Davis was returning kick-offs and I don't know how many punts we'll force this week so I don't know if Jones will get alot of opportunities........but I do hope Jones can make a big play in the receiving game like he did the previous 2 weeks.

B/S

Cushing will force atleast one turnover this week
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009   #6
jppaul
Cut and Dry

Rep Power: 1193 jppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respected

Buy, Cushing will crush Beanie Wells and force the cough up.

B/S - Dline gets 4+ sacks?

BTW, I think if we get 4+ sacks we will be getting enough pressure and we will win.
jppaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009   #7
Buffi2
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 630 Buffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by jppaul View Post
Buy, Cushing will crush Beanie Wells and force the cough up.

B/S - Dline gets 4+ sacks?

BTW, I think if we get 4+ sacks we will be getting enough pressure and we will win.
Sell - given the fact that Mario may not even play - sigh

B/S - We will shut down Arizona's passing game
Buffi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-08-2009   #8
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 300089 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffi2 View Post

Sell. I don't think we have the secondary to stop Fitz and Co.

B/S. We win the turnover battle.
Old 10-08-2009   #9
jppaul
Cut and Dry

Rep Power: 1193 jppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffi2 View Post

Buy, provided we get 4+ sacks.

B/S - KW breaks a 100?
Old 10-08-2009   #10
jppaul
Cut and Dry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Sell. I don't think we have the secondary to stop Fitz and Co.

We win the turnover battle. B/S
Buy. I think we get to Warner and with pressure he is average, and throws off his back foot, which leads to interceptions.

B/S - We don't allow a run of 20+?
Old 10-08-2009   #11
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39273 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Buy, provided we get 4+ sacks.

B/S - KW breaks a 100?
Sell. I think he will get about 80 receiving yards.

Quote:
Buy. I think we get to Warner and with pressure he is average, and throws off his back foot, which leads to interceptions.

B/S - We don't allow a run of 20+?
Sell. I think Wells will break one.

b/s The Texan defense holds Fitz under 100 receiving yards.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009   #12
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
b/s The Texan defense holds Fitz under 100 receiving yards.
sell

B/S Moats gets more yards than Slaton
Old 10-08-2009   #13
SteveSlaton20
All Pro

Rep Power: 717 SteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to SteveSlaton20

Quote:
Originally Posted by bckey View Post
sell

B/S Moats gets more yards than Slaton
sell

B/S Moats get more ypc than Slaton
Old 10-08-2009   #14
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 99659 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveSlaton20 View Post
sell

B/S Moats get more ypc than Slaton
Buy

B/S -- Smith will get a sack against his old team
Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009   #15
DerekLee1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1687 DerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Buy

Buy. Warner gets sacked more than Schaub.
DerekLee1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009   #16
IBleedTexans
Superbowl Bound

Rep Power: 1809 IBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Buy

Buy with a capital B. He's been really close to getting his first sack as a Texan and this will ne the game. I love his intensity.

B/S dunta gets a pick
IBleedTexans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009   #17
Air Canada
Veteran

Rep Power: 790 Air Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekLee1 View Post
Buy. Warner gets sacked more than Schaub.
I'll buy that...I think Warner has a tougher time escaping pressure, HE'S GOING DOWN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearSuperMario View Post
Buy with a capital B. He's been really close to getting his first sack as a Texan and this will ne the game. I love his intensity.

B/S dunta gets a pick
I'll sell that, I think we may get one, but not from him...

B/S: Schaub 300+, 3TDs, 0INTS.....

he's on my fantasy team, would love it!
Air Canada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009   #18
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39273 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Air Canada View Post
I'll buy that...I think Warner has a tougher time escaping pressure, HE'S GOING DOWN!

I'll sell that, I think we may get one, but not from him...

B/S: Schaub 300+, 3TDs, 0INTS.....

he's on my fantasy team, would love it!
Sell. I think he'll throw 1 INT.

b/s The Texans allow less then 24 points
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009   #19
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Rep Power: 10480 HouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
Sell. I think he'll throw 1 INT.

b/s The Texans allow less then 24 points
buy....

im takeing a leap and saying our def is on a role

b/s

cards passing game is shut down and has to revert to runing ?
HouSportsWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009   #20
Air Canada
Veteran

Rep Power: 790 Air Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by slatonisabeast View Post
buy....

im takeing a leap and saying our def is on a role

b/s

cards passing game is shut down and has to revert to runing ?
Shut down? Selling that... I think we may shut down.... their run game?

B/S: Andre leads this game in Rec. Yds. and TDs...
Air Canada is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read