Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-08-2009   #1
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34587 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default I won Autographed Authentic Texans Jerseys

I chose the Mario Williams jersey and might be intrested in auctioning off!
I will post more when I find out the size and color of the jersey.
Old 10-08-2009   #2
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I won Autographed Authentic Texans Jerseys

I sent a few in too. Looking for that MNF suite!
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009   #3
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 378 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

I need to mail off my losing ticket today!!!
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009   #4
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 378 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by axman40 View Post
I chose the Mario Williams jersey and might be intrested in auctioning off!
I will post more when I find out the size and color of the jersey.
How about you donate to an organization (non profit) so that they can use it in silent auctions??? Just an idea...
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009   #5
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34587 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

I received my jersey today WAHOO!

Last edited by axman40; 11-03-2009 at 08:46 PM.
axman40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009   #6
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1664 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

I didn't win a jersey but I have won $70 dollars from playing the Texans scratch off ticket.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009   #7
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4090 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I have not won diddly from that game
Old 11-05-2009   #8
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7106 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Sweet, a buddy of mine hit a ware cowboy jersey, wondering if anyone hit on the texan scratch off
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009   #9
axman40
Hall of Fame

They are awarding 495 jerseys per drawing.
Old 11-05-2009   #10
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: I won Autographed Authentic Texans Jerseys

http://www.txlottery.org/export/site...252733184.html

1 $100,000 prize left, 5 $10,000 prizes left, 30 $1,000 prizes left.

As far as Texas lottery scratch off games go, especially at $5 a pop, not a good chance of winning. Odds are 1 in 3.84; not great for scratch off tickets.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009   #11
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 187 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
http://www.txlottery.org/export/site...252733184.html

1 $100,000 prize left, 5 $10,000 prizes left, 30 $1,000 prizes left.

As far as Texas lottery scratch off games go, especially at $5 a pop, not a good chance of winning. Odds are 1 in 3.84; not great for scratch off tickets.
YellerLotYeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009   #12
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: I won Autographed Authentic Texans Jerseys

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellerLotYeller View Post
Sorry lol
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009   #13
jppaul
Cut and Dry

Rep Power: 1192 jppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I received my jersey today WAHOO!

You going to auction it off?
jppaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009   #14
nflnutswife
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 925 nflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando View Post
I didn't win a jersey but I have won $70 dollars from playing the Texans scratch off ticket.
I have purchased several Texans scratch off tickets and every one has at least given me back my $5.00. One gave me $25.00.

Won McKinney autograghed football from 610, it's deflated and dusty but I still have it!
Old 11-06-2009   #15
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 41089 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Why would you auction off an autographed MW jersey? If I won that, I would frame it lol
Old 11-06-2009   #16
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
Why would you auction off an autographed MW jersey? If I won that, I would frame it lol
I had one and gave it to one of my favorite charities. I bet it gets auctioned before too long.
Old 11-06-2009   #17
axman40
Hall of Fame

I will let you guys know what I will do with it next Monday. 11/9
Old 11-09-2009   #18
axman40
Hall of Fame

Ok guys and gals if you want to bid for the jersey leave me a bid in my private message, min bid is $250.00
and I will take bid until 6:00 pm Friday 11/13/09
Old 11-09-2009   #19
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Quote:
Ok guys and gals if you want to bid for the jersey leave me a bid in my private message, min bid is $250.00
and I will take bid until 6:00 pm Friday 11/13/09
Good luck with that...

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read