Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-05-2009   #1
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 48117 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default New things learned today.

1. Amobi Okoye does have some potential and perhaps the coaching staff did have legitimate reason to stick with him early in the season. He was okay last week and was excellent this week, even when he was run at.

2. Fred Bennett was killing this defense. It's a horrible combination, even at CB, to be bad in coverage and unable to tackle. Even though Quin lacks speed and experience, his body control, aggressiveness and tackling made an enormous difference in the game.

3. Antonio Smith ain't Anthony Weaver. He had his moments last week but this week he was excellent in the run and pass game. He's clearly much more capable of playmaking than his fellow $30 million man.

4. Bernard Pollard is better than anything we've tried at SS. Not only does he hit hard, but he was often in position in run support and allowed the LBs to attack the RBs and the screen game without fear.

5. We have an excellent LB corp that is 4 deep (I'd be content with Bentley starting at any one of the positions)

6. Schaub can struggle sometimes, even when he has time to throw.

7. The coaching staff can, and does adjust! On the 32 yard TD run, we ran some sort of power run... not a ZBS. For fun, check out Duane Brown lead blocking down the field. That man has some wheels! Also, we ran more counter-action than I've seen in awhile.

8. Heterosexual love between 2 men does exist... and it's beautiful! I love you, Brian Cushing!!!!

Hopefully, the Swine flu doesn't decimate our team and we can field a relatively complete squad against ARizona next week. Clearly, we will need more out of our offense because Arizona is going to score some points on us. Hopefully, Eugene Wilson will be back and Reeves will be able to play some nickel instead of Bennett. If we can pull out 2 of the next 3 (Arizona, Cincy, SF), November is going to be an awfully interesting month of football.
dalemurphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009   #2
m5kwatts
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 876 m5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New things learned today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
The Raiders cover very well. They have the best CB trio in the league. Those were mostly coverage sacks except for the one where Greg Ellis beat Winston. When guys were open Schaub hit em for the most part just like he does all the time when he has time to throw.
m5kwatts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009   #3
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 48121 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Part of the reason Schaub was struggling late in the game was because Im guessing Kubiak told him to take ZERO chances with the football. Throw if your guy is WIDE open and no time else. Like someone else said, the only way the Raiders could come back was with a flurry of TOs. Take a sack or throw it away and move on if your'e up 20+
Old 10-05-2009   #4
m5kwatts
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 876 m5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
Part of the reason Schaub was struggling late in the game was because Im guessing Kubiak told him to take ZERO chances with the football. Throw if your guy is WIDE open and no time else. Like someone else said, the only way the Raiders could come back was with a flurry of TOs. Take a sack or throw it away and move on if your'e up 20+
I agree he was told to take extra care of the ball, and Schaub isn't even the type of quarterback to throw into single or double coverage anyways. He really likes to throw to the wide open guy. I like his approach but I think in the red zone you gotta trust your receivers and throw some good jump-balls up there. Thats not Schaub's nature though. He likes the open receiver and I can't say I blame him.
m5kwatts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009   #5
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 48117 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
I have no doubt that the situation had an impact on Schaub's performance as did the Oakland CBs. However, he was off all game long and he has some pretty good TEs to throw to in order to avoid the CBs. I love Schaub and believe he can be a championship QB. But, today, he clearly struggled and the blame really doesn't go to the OLine because he had plenty of time to throw, most of the time.
dalemurphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009   #6
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I have no doubt that the situation had an impact on Schaub's performance as did the Oakland CBs. However, he was off all game long and he has some pretty good TEs to throw to in order to avoid the CBs. I love Schaub and believe he can be a championship QB. But, today, he clearly struggled and the blame really doesn't go to the OLine because he had plenty of time to throw, most of the time.
Maybe we should be giving some props to the Raider secondary here instead of blaming Schaub? Michael Huff and Nnamdi Asomugha are two that immediately make me clench my teeth. I don't think Schaub was consistently bad all day today. He still completed 50% of his passes against that terrific secondary. They well covered their end for the most part.

I'm going to chalk this one up as Schaub being forced to earn his yards. I liked what I saw of him. I'm with you on Schaub. He'll lead a team to the SB someday.
Old 10-05-2009   #7
barrett
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2678 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected

I think everyone is giving the Raider secondary credit but despite that, the Texans O still had guys wide open at times and unusually for Schaub, he would be inaccurate even without pressure.

Very abnormal. Not sure what to make of it but It was nice to see the Defense and Special Teams pick him up and carry him on their shoulders.
barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-05-2009   #8
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
1. Amobi Okoye does have some potential and perhaps the coaching staff did have legitimate reason to stick with him early in the season. He was okay last week and was excellent this week, even when he was run at.
I think Okoye's age has a lot to do with his troubles - he's basicly been a boy playing amongst the men .... I suspect that he will steadily get better over the next couple of seasons as he matures mentally and physically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy
4. Bernard Pollard is better than anything we've tried at SS. Not only does he hit hard, but he was often in position in run support and allowed the LBs to attack the RBs and the screen game without fear.
Anything this team has ever had at the position .... I know we were all complaining about him not making the Chief's roster ..... but he is an improvement to this team.

Quote:
5. We have an excellent LB corp that is 4 deep (I'd be content with Bentley starting at any one of the positions)
Yep , the LB's are solid - Not many teams have the luxury of a Bentley on the bench.
Cushing is a machine .... To think this was his 4th game with no TC and how much better the guy can get is pretty scarry for the opposition.

Quote:
7. The coaching staff can, and does adjust! On the 32 yard TD run, we ran some sort of power run... not a ZBS. For fun, check out Duane Brown lead blocking down the field. That man has some wheels! Also, we ran more counter-action than I've seen in awhile.
I think that has to be the shocker of the season thus far ....

Hope is a poor mans disease.

Last edited by Corrosion; 10-05-2009 at 03:10 AM.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009   #9
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 172895 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

I learned - and I hope Kubiak did too - that Ryan Moats can step in for Slaton when he gets off to a slow start. I love his quick feet and ability to change direction on a dime. The kid racked up 56 yds on 15 carries and his longest one was 12 yds.
And maybe being benched puts a little more fire into Slaton. Sure looked like it today.

I learned that we can actually play penalty free football. We only had one penalty, defensive holding call on Okoye. And looking at it on TV, even that one was kinda iffy.
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009   #10
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5496 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by m5kwatts View Post
The Raiders cover very well. They have the best CB trio in the league. Those were mostly coverage sacks except for the one where Greg Ellis beat Winston. When guys were open Schaub hit em for the most part just like he does all the time when he has time to throw.
Oakland's D is pretty good. Their front 4 did a good job of getting pressure, their LB's move well, and their Secondary can play. Too bad their Offense is SOOOOOOOOO bad.
Old 10-05-2009   #11
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 225674 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

I am so wanting to agree with you on a lot of this but my mind keeps coming back to "It was the Raiders...." Still,

Quote:
This was maybe the biggest "It was the Raiders" moment. I don't believe anything Okoye does unless he can repeat it three times and it can be verified by independent UN observers. If he's excellent next week I'l start to have hope.

Quote:
2. Fred Bennett was killing this defense. It's a horrible combination, even at CB, to be bad in coverage and unable to tackle. Even though Quin lacks speed and experience, his body control, aggressiveness and tackling made an enormous difference in the game.
Yes he was. Addition through subtraction. I don't know what's happened to Fred but he's a liability in every facet of the game. I don't even know if the guy we saw his rookie year is coming back. I doubt he makes the team next season at this rate. Hell, I question whether he makes it through this season!

Quote:
3. Antonio Smith ain't Anthony Weaver. He had his moments last week but this week he was excellent in the run and pass game. He's clearly much more capable of playmaking than his fellow $30 million man.
Smith is a decent signing IMO. He's going to do things from time to time. I don't know if he's a great signing because he's going to vanish too often but at least he won't be Weaver. I'm not sure that man ever even reported to the team. There's no evidence on film that ever played here.

Quote:
Yeah. Pollard is going to at least help with the run. All he has to do is that and play smart/be in position and things will be much improved there. Remove Bennett, add Pollard and you've improved half our secondary. I'm still not sure it would make a lot of difference against a truly good team but at least the scrubs aren't making us look horrible anymore.

Quote:
5. We have an excellent LB corp that is 4 deep (I'd be content with Bentley starting at any one of the positions).
Filling in yeah but regular starter? No. He's not Ryans or Cush. He could be Diles though. He's a great backup to have. Depth is such a wonderful thing. Wish we had it everywhere.

Quote:
Schaub is going to be catching crap his entire career because of his a)physical awkwardness and b)demeanor. I swear even when he's doing good and having a great statistical day Schaub is tough to watch. He has no grace to speak of. He's also got that "Droopy Dog" look and the two combined make him appear to play the game with little interest and no joy. He has that pocket presence thing that Carr lacked but he's so awkward that sometimes it's like the ability is wasted on him. He might feel the pressure but unless it requires just a step up or to the side he can't get away from it. He's a good QB who will never really look all that good no matter how well he plays. It's superficial I know but it's going to contribute to fan criticism of his game.

Quote:
Yes, very cool. These seemed to be working last year. Hopefully Slaton is going to get back on track now.

Quote:
8. Heterosexual love between 2 men does exist... and it's beautiful! I love you, Brian Cushing!!!!
He's a keeper. I think we are completely set at LB.

Quote:
Hopefully, the Swine flu doesn't decimate our team and we can field a relatively complete squad against ARizona next week. Clearly, we will need more out of our offense because Arizona is going to score some points on us. Hopefully, Eugene Wilson will be back and Reeves will be able to play some nickel instead of Bennett. If we can pull out 2 of the next 3 (Arizona, Cincy, SF), November is going to be an awfully interesting month of football.
2 of 3 would be great and I think it could happen. None of these teams are unbeatable machines. They're all good but Arizona is 1-2 right now. Their record is no better than ours (giving them the benefit of the doubt as they've played one less game) Cincinnati and SF are both doing well but they aren't world beaters. They're teams on the rise like we would like to think of ourselves. We should be well matched. I think.

2 of 3 gets us to a 4-3 record. That's one game off of where I believe the Texans should be (losing to Jacksonville is going to kill me all year long) and not too bad all things considered.

I shouldn't be so optimistic. It was only the Raiders.
Old 10-05-2009   #12
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
ime to throw.

I'm not to sure about this. I do understand that Kubiak wanted to go ultra conservative to make that run game happen for this game but I'm a little concerned with one statistic.

Our offense has scored 10 points in 8 quarters of second half football. That is not going to beat Arizona or even Indy at all. A better QB would've ended up beating us yesterday.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009   #13
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 125714 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by m5kwatts View Post
I agree he was told to take extra care of the ball, and Schaub isn't even the type of quarterback to throw into single or double coverage anyways. He really likes to throw to the wide open guy. I like his approach but I think in the red zone you gotta trust your receivers and throw some good jump-balls up there. Thats not Schaub's nature though. He likes the open receiver and I can't say I blame him.
In the red zone you should have a power back that can get you 6 points. A TE moving behind a screen? Hmm maybe. Our offense was completely deflated by the interception just before the half. Good thing we had some points by then.
Old 10-05-2009   #14
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 125714 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

1. Not sold on Okoye yet, but am hopeful
2. Bennett lost his MOJO when DR got hurt.
3. Smith needs to show me against a strong Oline
4. Pollard seemed to know where he was suppose to be. Big plus.
5. Agreed & I think Adibi will come on.
6. Schaub seems to be a Romo QB. Looks like a star then Elmer Fudd
7. One play does not get the coaches an A. I did not see any time management issues. Did I miss any?
8. You go Girl!
Old 10-05-2009   #15
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5496 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
1. Not sold on Okoye yet, but am hopeful
2. Bennett lost his MOJO when DR got hurt.
3. Smith needs to show me against a strong Oline
4. Pollard seemed to know where he was suppose to be. Big plus.
5. Agreed & I think Adibi will come on.
6. Schaub seems to be a Romo QB. Looks like a star then Elmer Fudd
7. One play does not get the coaches an A. I did not see any time management issues. Did I miss any?
8. You go Girl!
Except Schaub is much more clutch.
Old 10-05-2009   #16
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 19116 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBull17 View Post
Except Schaub is much more clutch.
I wouldn't say he's a clutch player but much more of a "streaky" player. It was like the first two big throws he had early in the game if he had lead the player down the field instead of the receiver having to wait on them I think they go for 7 instead.

I have to agree with the earlier poster that watching Schaub hurts my eyes, he looks like he's all over the place sometimes, and IMHO he seems slow on his progression sometimes. This year he's been a bit better but against the raiders if his first/second guy isn't there it looks like he can't figure out his progression much further.

It's like watching Ben last night with the steelers, he would work through all of his receivers and then all of a sudden turn right around to where his dump off guy is and dump it to him almost in a single second, boom it's out. Of course Ben has an issue with hanging onto the ball but for other reasons.
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009   #17
Fox
All Pro

Rep Power: 414 Fox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Definitely. Bennett's a lose-lose, horrible in coverage and a poor tackler. Quin can tackle, regardless of how well he covers he has a 1+ over Bennett and needs to be on the field before Fred.
Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009   #18
badboy
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox View Post
Definitely. Bennett's a lose-lose, horrible in coverage and a poor tackler. Quin can tackle, regardless of how well he covers he has a 1+ over Bennett and needs to be on the field before Fred.
I have us drafting a corner in 3rd round.
Old 10-06-2009   #19
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10235 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I have us drafting a corner in 3rd round.
wow, nice crystal balling there
Old 10-06-2009   #20
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrhand1 View Post
I wouldn't say he's a clutch player but much more of a "streaky" player. It was like the first two big throws he had early in the game if he had lead the player down the field instead of the receiver having to wait on them I think they go for 7 instead.

I have to agree with the earlier poster that watching Schaub hurts my eyes, he looks like he's all over the place sometimes, and IMHO he seems slow on his progression sometimes. This year he's been a bit better but against the raiders if his first/second guy isn't there it looks like he can't figure out his progression much further.

It's like watching Ben last night with the steelers, he would work through all of his receivers and then all of a sudden turn right around to where his dump off guy is and dump it to him almost in a single second, boom it's out. Of course Ben has an issue with hanging onto the ball but for other reasons.
I just think Schaubn plays his best in pressure situations. Romo couldn't find a game winning drive to save his life, Schuab is a little better toward the end of the game.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read