Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-04-2009   #1
TheRealJoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 7874 TheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TheRealJoker
Default We dominated a team we were supposed to today!!! Thoughts?

Texans defense dominated the worst offense in the league and the offense and special teams made enough plays to give us an early lead forcing them to throw with the worst QB in the league. This is what we were supposed to do and its about time the Texans showed up and dominated a team that they were supposed to dominate instead of laying an egg and losing or barely squeaking out a win.

My positives from the game:

1) Ryan Moats looks like a solid complement to Slaton and I think he deserves to get more carries. When he got into the game and started playing well that made Slaton get his head out of his rear and make some plays while HOLDING ON TO THE FOOTBALL!!!

2) Brian Cushing is getting better with every game. He gives us a much needed attitude and an enforcer type on our defense which we've never had before. The sky is the limit for him potential wise.

3) The defense got excellent pressure on Russell, Mario is due for a multisack game soon. He is getting consistent pressure and coming a fraction of a second of getting the sack but at least he got one with a forced fumble today!

4) The OL and DL looked good today, both of Slaton's tds were due to flawless blocking by the OL getting down the field and finishing their blocks. If Cushing isn't the MVP, I think the whole OL unit should be the MVPs today. DL got consistent pressure and held the LOS to stuff the run. We won both battles in the trenches today and I cant remember the last time we did that.

5) Bernard Pollard and Glover Quinn: Its nice to see a safety get in the right gap and make the tackle. I'm happy we've got a bonafide run stopping safety on the roster. We're gonna need him to keep being that last line of defense the rest of the season to make a playoff run. Its also nice to see a CB other than Fred Bennett opposite Dunta Robinson. Quinn wasn't a liability and made some good plays today. Not bad for a rookie but I am concerned of him one on one against Fitz or Boldin next week.

Negatives:

1) Matt Schaub showed some flaws in his game he's going to need to improve to hit the next level as a QB. The Raiders have a very good secondary and are excellent about taking away the deep ball. Schaub made his OL look bad taking sacks waiting for the deep ball to come that was never there when he had plenty of time to throw the ball in the pocket. He had early success hitting AJ and Walter deep but you cant expect that to happen all the time against the Raiders. He needs to learn to check down when we play a tough secondary. Dink and dunk when necessary, the deep ball isn't always going to be there.

2) Jacoby Jones: Excellent kick return touchdown but followed it up by putting the ball on the ground. He's knocking on the door of becoming a good football player but he's gotta be more consistent, you cant put the ball on the ground.

3) Steve Slaton: He got a couple tds thanks in large part to tremendous blocking by his OL on both plays but he put the ball on the ground early in the game which could've been disastrous against any other team given the way our defense has performed the first 3 games this season. He didn't start running well until Moats came in and showed him how we expected Slaton to perform since the beginning of the season.

4) Offensive play calling: Real lack of variety in the 2nd half. Again, against any other team that would've hurt us given our defense's history this season against a real NFL offense. The Raiders crowd around the LOS knowing we're gonna run up the middle and we run up the middle. I didn't care that we ran it a lot in the 2nd half and preserved the lead but try some misdirection with WR reverses or audible out of a run and throw a quick pass to get the defense to stop putting 8 in the box.
Old 10-04-2009   #2
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 6498 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: We dominated a team we were supposed to today!!! Thoughts?

I agree with pretty much all of the things you said.

1. Moats could be a good complement to Slaton. He seems to be a little more shifty and will take the pressure off.

2. Cushing's a beast.

4. I agree that the D-line looked better. I was more impressed with our ability to stop the run than anything else. I think Russell made our defense look better than they really were. They dropped so many balls too that helped our cause a lot.

5. I wasn't paying attention to Pollard much, but I hope to see him there, Busing just doesn't cut it.

Negatives:

2) JJ is going to lose his spot. If he's gonna drop balls we can have AD take punt returns. I'd rather he catches all of them and never returns one than lose one and return for a TD.

3. I think Slaton needs to be on a short leash. He's a good player, but he needs to know that Moats is there to take his spot at any time if he's going to fumble.
hradhak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009   #3
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80468 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

Yeah....the raiders are absolutely terrible. I feel sorry for fans who have to watch that mess every week. Russell ought to feel ashamed of himself for picking up his game check every week.

All & all, i wont put too much stock in this win. I need to see what they look like against a competent offense.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009   #4
TheRealJoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 7874 TheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
Yeah....the raiders are absolutely terrible. I feel sorry for fans who have to watch that mess every week. Russell ought to feel ashamed of himself for picking up his game check every week.

All & all, i wont put too much stock in this win. I need to see what they look like against a competent offense.
How about thoughts on our offense vs the Raiders defense? The Raiders defense is solid. Very good secondary and above average front 7.
Old 10-04-2009   #5
TheRealJoker
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by hradhak View Post
I agree with pretty much all of the things you said.

1. Moats could be a good complement to Slaton. He seems to be a little more shifty and will take the pressure off.

2. Cushing's a beast.

4. I agree that the D-line looked better. I was more impressed with our ability to stop the run than anything else. I think Russell made our defense look better than they really were. They dropped so many balls too that helped our cause a lot.

5. I wasn't paying attention to Pollard much, but I hope to see him there, Busing just doesn't cut it.

Negatives:

2) JJ is going to lose his spot. If he's gonna drop balls we can have AD take punt returns. I'd rather he catches all of them and never returns one than lose one and return for a TD.

3. I think Slaton needs to be on a short leash. He's a good player, but he needs to know that Moats is there to take his spot at any time if he's going to fumble.
JJ oozes potential but I think that he is a tradeable asset if he doesn't get more consistent. He's a threat to score anytime he touches the ball, but he's also a threat to fumble. We have plenty of playmakers on this team that hold on to the ball, we can trade him to a team and shore up one of our glaring weaknesses and get a DT or some safety help if he's not going to be consistent.

I hope Slaton's fumbling problem was rectified by the emergence of Moats today. It seemed he stepped his game up once he saw that Moats was running well.
Old 10-04-2009   #6
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealJoker View Post
How about thoughts on our offense vs the Raiders defense? The Raiders defense is solid. Very good secondary and above average front 7.
329 total yards against that defense isn't something to shout home about. Slaton was terrible. We lost the football twice, once on a really bad decision by Schaub and the other being the Slaton fumble. Slaton had 21 carries and 65 yards. Not really very good at all. Now take away his 32 yard TD and look at the numbers. Steve Slaton is finished in the NFL for me. We need a RB. Schaub only completed half of his passes. 9 points were not as a result of our offense, the safety and the pooch kick TD return. Not acceptable if we're going to be a playoff contender.

We did not dominate anyone today.
Old 10-04-2009   #7
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 6498 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealJoker View Post

Schaub didn't exactly light them up though. The 4 (5?) sacks today were mostly coverage sacks, not to mention the several scramble-run OOB or scramble for 1 yard gains. I'm surprised he didn't drop it to the check down receiver more often. I would say that Schaub managed a good game against a good defense and we got some better play out of our running game, but overall this wasn't our best offensive game.
hradhak is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-04-2009   #8
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Jacoby Jones' TD was off a pooch kick. A pooch kick is much much easier to break out on for a kick returner. The ball is not kicked as high as well as there being more ground to cover. The pooch kick allows our blockers to get in place and clear a path for Jones. He found that path. Actually, my 12 year old niece saw that opening for Jones BEFORE he ran it.

I was finished with the Jacoby Jones experiment before the season and I hate that he's still on our team.
Old 10-04-2009   #9
TheRealJoker
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
329 total yards against that defense isn't something to shout home about. Slaton was terrible. We lost the football twice, once on a really bad decision by Schaub and the other being the Slaton fumble. Slaton had 21 carries and 65 yards. Not really very good at all. Now take away his 32 yard TD and look at the numbers. Steve Slaton is finished in the NFL for me. We need a RB. Schaub only completed half of his passes. 9 points were not as a result of our offense, the safety and the pooch kick TD return. Not acceptable if we're going to be a playoff contender.

That's correct. That's why Schaub's gotta improve by finding his checkdown options instead of waiting for the deep ball to open up. That's why Shanahan has to get more creative in the playcalling if we're dead set on playing not to lose and running out the clock by adding more misdirection runs getting the WRs involved to his playcalling arsenal. And that's why Steve Slaton must improve by protecting the ball and not waiting until another RB starts running hard before he steps his game up.

Turning the ball over is not acceptable!!!
Old 10-04-2009   #10
TheRealJoker
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by hradhak View Post
Schaub didn't exactly light them up though. The 4 (5?) sacks today were mostly coverage sacks, not to mention the several scramble-run OOB or scramble for 1 yard gains. I'm surprised he didn't drop it to the check down receiver more often. I would say that Schaub managed a good game against a good defense and we got some better play out of our running game, but overall this wasn't our best offensive game.
Exactly. Schaub played okay against a very good secondary but he needs to get better. He held the ball too long waiting for the big play or just forced it when it wasn't there like the INT in the endzone and it could cost us if we play another talented secondary (that one in Arizona is pretty good) that has an offense that can score a lot of points.
Old 10-04-2009   #11
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 48121 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Did you watch the game or just check the stat sheets? Not trying to be rude or anything, but we went into complete offensive prevent defense in the entire 2nd half. We had 5 pass attempts for the ENTIRE half. Its tough to get big yardage when the defense knows 100% that you're going to run it up the gut. The score and stats made it look much closer than it actually was

The Raiders were completely inept on offense today, and Kubiak knew that they had no chance of coming back on us down 20+ There was no need to air it out. This isn't college. You don't get style points. A W is a W.

Saying that our offense didn't blow anyone out is like saying David Carr compiled great stats in the 4th quarter. Its a totally different ball game when one team completely shuts it down because the game is already completey out of reach.

Slaton scored 2 TDs today. He got 10 yards on a play where he had to break 3-4 tackles to get anything. He had a long 30+ yarder. He's dead to you because he only got a few yards at the end of the game? He and Moats did an excellent job. We had 125+ yards on the ground today
Old 10-04-2009   #12
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
Did you watch the game or just check the stat sheets? Not trying to be rude or anything, but we went into complete offensive prevent defense in the entire 2nd half. We had 5 pass attempts for the ENTIRE half. Its tough to get big yardage when the defense knows 100% that you're going to run it up the gut. The score and stats made it look much closer than it actually was

The Raiders were completely inept on offense today, and Kubiak knew that they had no chance of coming back on us down 20+ There was no need to air it out. This isn't college. You don't get style points. A W is a W.

Saying that our offense didn't blow anyone out is like saying David Carr compiled great stats in the 4th quarter. Its a totally different ball game when one team completely shuts it down because the game is already completey out of reach
Huh? I really don't think you read my post closely. Where was I talking about us airing it out? In fact... I only had one sentence referring to our passing attack. Very confused by your response to me here.

I specified that our problem was the rushing with the rant on Steve Slaton. The Texans as a unit averaged 2.9 yards per rushing attempt today with yet another fumble.

Our offense did n-o-t blow anyone out today. I was at the game myself and it's harder to see how we do overall so when I come home, I hit the stats. The thing is... I came home today knowing that the stats were going to suck. Slaton was terrible and has been terrible all year long. I saw it with my own eyes and the stats confirmed it.

Peace, my friend. We're both Texans fans.
Old 10-04-2009   #13
Fox
All Pro

Rep Power: 414 Fox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respected

I had fun watching the game, so it was a good day.

Thoughts -
Offense
Schaub - Looked alright in the first half, way too hesitant in the 2nd half. It was the Jags game all over again, except this time we were playing a horrible offense and didn't need to keep pace with anyone.
Slaton - He's still got the burst to take good blocking for big gains, he just hasn't shown the knack to run for tough yards this year like he did last year.
Duane Brown - I'm making my opinions based on what I see on TV, but this guy deserves props IMO. He's taken some big steps forward this year, looks good in pass pro, and he's getting out to the 2nd level and setting up some great blocks. Very athletic tackle, I think we have a good player here.

Everyone else on O, meh, no big revelations.

Defense -
Overall, yes we were playing the Raiders, but yes if we gave Fargas or DMac a hole like we've been giving they would've taken it for a huge gain. We didn't. Their offense is horrible, but our D made progress by not giving up the big run and putting a body on every receiver. Yes, sadly that is progress.
Cushing - Beast. Cut out the unnecessary stuff, but beast.
Mario - Beast. That strip sack wasn't a mistake, he'd been close to doing it about 5 times. Even when he doesn't show up in the sack column, he's making passers throw the ball.
Diles - Great game, loved seeing him blow up the reverse as we've had so much trouble with those.
McCain, Quin - Nothing super special, but they don't look stupid like Bennett. I want to see more of them.
Pollard - Looks promising. Much needed presence vs the run.
Barber - Was Wilson benched or hurt? Either way Barber had a decent game.

Fred Bennett - Our D looks much better when he's sitting on the sideline.
Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009   #14
Texans#1Fan
Rookie

Okay, the Defense stood up today and stopped the run! I think we can improve and Pollard looks good. Cushing is an animal, awesome linebacker who will continue to improve. I think Moats should get the start for next game he looked good and gave the offense a spark that the offense needed. It also seemed to spark slaton to start moving the ball. One thing I saw from Moats is he would cut back once and got up field. Slaton seemed to dance around to much to look for that lane. OL did a great job. I think we can improve on the play calling. Other than that the team played like they should have in this game and we better play better for next weekend. Cardnals are going to be looking for a win with a couple of their loses as well.
Texans#1Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009   #15
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1067 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm glad we won, but I can't get excited about it. We're not going to be able to put as many in the box against the Cards as we did against the Raiders. The Texans knew the Raiders had NO passing game, so of course they could do everything to stop the run with NO fear of being burned.

Next week - not the same thing at all against Kurt Warner.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009   #16
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 24376 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

An interesting stat that flashed on the screen during the game that if they took away the 4 or so big runs against our defense in the first 3 games, the defense ranks revises from last to a "respectable" high 20's.

I wasn't impressed with coverage of the Raider's WR's. If not for the bad passes and non-catches with minimal coverage around - it would've been a little more interesting for our defense.

Schaub looked off today - majority of the passes needing recievers to stretch out, up, or down to catch. Need to get it back in the breab basket or on the run so they don't need to slow up.

Lastly - the fans - half of ya clearing out with 7 minutes or so left in the game? (Fancy club level before that). Seriously? Good thing you've seen so many wins at home this year. Then the dogging of a win? Don't care how it was done, glad it was done and that the Texans could coast the 2nd half and the announcers even mentioning perhaps to take Schaub out in the 4th - when was the last time THAT was mentioned for our team? Would you have preferred a loss or closer game?

Positives
- run defense! Thank you for stepping up.
- Pollard - good first game
- the boys....pffft.... the 50's MEN
- Moats - thanks for coming in to wake up Slaton (Thanks Kubiak for a needed pull out of the game)
- A. Smith and Amobi sighting! Brief - but I saw em!
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009   #17
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11489 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

good win

- i think in the 2nd half we played not to lose

- I think Owen D today showed why he IS replaceable

-I think our red zone playcalling could use some work

-i think Matty should never scramble ever agian unless its a bootleg

- i also think running up the middle is not the best ideas since there were i Think our O line is the softest

good win but lets get rdy for the real challenge the Defending NFC champs coming off a bye
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009   #18
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80468 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

The offense was fine, we just went into shutdown mode after the 1st half, & rightfully so b/c Russell & the offense weren't going to come back. The raiders also have a pretty good secondary & i'll take a sack rather than have him try to force something & turn the ball over. I am concerned about the run though despite us having our best performance all year.

& schaub's int wasn't a bad decision. You've got arguably the best WR in the game against the team's #2 cb - who AJ had been abusing all half at that. Schaub just underthrew the ball a little bit & johnson made a great play on it. Did you think it was a bad decision by schaub when AJ scored his 1st TD on the same play in the Tennessee game?

Furthermore no Qb is going to play 100% all the time; Finally we didn't need him to be superman to win the game for us, he had a little help from the defense & special teams. Some of you guys i just don't understand..
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009   #19
jppaul
Cut and Dry

Rep Power: 1193 jppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respected

Can't really make a big deal about the second half, the play calling was aimed at running the clock out from that first possession of the second half. If it mattered we might have hit the gas again, just glad that it didn't.
jppaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009   #20
Dimitri_0515
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Dimitri_0515 is a quality contributor and well respectedDimitri_0515 is a quality contributor and well respectedDimitri_0515 is a quality contributor and well respectedDimitri_0515 is a quality contributor and well respectedDimitri_0515 is a quality contributor and well respectedDimitri_0515 is a quality contributor and well respectedDimitri_0515 is a quality contributor and well respectedDimitri_0515 is a quality contributor and well respectedDimitri_0515 is a quality contributor and well respectedDimitri_0515 is a quality contributor and well respectedDimitri_0515 is a quality contributor and well respected

Congrats to Texans fans. You guys are on your way to the playoffs. Keep up the good work.
Dimitri_0515 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read