Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-04-2009   #1
Silver Oak
Hall of Fame

Section: way up the ramp
Rep Power: 560 Silver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default fracas in the end zone?

I only caught sight of it after police and security had the raider fan on the ground in the endzone, but anyone see how/why he was out there?
Old 10-04-2009   #2
MannyFresh
El Capitan

Rep Power: 398 MannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: fracas in the end zone?

Some drunk trying to run out there and be an ass clown...then he started that "look at me how funny" look when they were hauling him off....Raider fan was in true form today....when my son and I were leaving, one of my peoples and his brutha buddy were in cuffs being taken somewhere by the po-po...and then another Raider hot head was yelling with his buddies at some Texan fans over in Blue Lot and police ended that quickly....lot of cops than usual today, but it didn't hamper my son's experience which was awesome.
Old 10-04-2009   #3
Hagar
Drink up yall, its the Texans!

Rep Power: 8880 Hagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respected

The dude didn't even do a proper STREAK!!!
Hagar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009   #4
MannyFresh
El Capitan

Rep Power: 398 MannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagar View Post
The dude didn't even do a proper STREAK!!!
He was too fat to get a running start.
Old 10-04-2009   #5
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 62963 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

That's just Raiders fan being Raiders fan.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
WINTERFELL - BECAUSE STANNIS PUSHED IT
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009   #6
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Raider fans are just odd.

They were yelling off the second outside smoking balcony at Texans fans AFTER the game.
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009   #7
BullPenPhotos
Veteran

Rep Power: 14828 BullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respected

Well...Here are some pics of this...Plus the Raider fan that fell asleep in the BullPen and then got kicked out when he woke up and decide to be an ass...

Dumb Raider Fans
Try my All Purpose Spice Mix
Andys-Spice-Mix.com
BullPenPhotos is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-05-2009   #8
cc_me
Veteran

Rep Power: 51 cc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullPenPhotos View Post
Well...Here are some pics of this...Plus the Raider fan that fell asleep in the BullPen and then got kicked out when he woke up and decide to be an ass...

Dumb Raider Fans
Well, I could see why he'd be upset. Putting an opposing teams flag on him when he's out? Man, that's cold.
Old 10-05-2009   #9
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc_me View Post
Well, I could see why he'd be upset. Putting an opposing teams flag on him when he's out? Man, that's cold.
Actually his buddy was doing it to him. It was off when he woke up.

The real drama started when he came back with nacho's and decided to fling it at one of our Bullpen member's kids seat and back (the kid is 12). When the father asked him to please stop, the Raider fan thought it was necessary to say he will beat up the kids and sleep with his wife.

THAT'S when things got ugly. The Raider fan was removed shortly thereafter.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009   #10
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 92090 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post
Actually his buddy was doing it to him. It was off when he woke up.

The real drama started when he came back with nacho's and decided to fling it at one of our Bullpen member's kids seat and back. When the father asked him to please stop, the Raider fan though it was necessary to say he will beat up the kids and sleep with his wife.

THAT'S when things got ugly. The Raider fan was removed shortly thereafter.
Wow! Good Lord, I think that would've thrown me over the edge. Props to the father for holding himself back and not whoopin the guy's ass.
Old 10-05-2009   #11
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Wow! Good Lord, I think that would've thrown me over the edge. Props to the father for holding himself back and not whoopin the guy's ass.
Actually, there were about 3 Bullpen members that were holding the father back. HPD saw what was going on and removed the instigator after the yellow's stood there watching for a couple minuites and not doing a thing.
Old 10-05-2009   #12
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 118955 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by MannyFresh View Post
He was too fat to get a running start.
Could he play DT? Never mind, he would probably hold out for a better offer.
Old 10-05-2009   #13
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post
Actually, there were about 3 Bullpen members that were holding the father back. HPD saw what was going on and removed the instigator after the yellow's stood there watching for a couple minuites and not doing a thing.
Any of those three members frequent this board? Come on now! Holding him back??? I'd be helping him whale on that guy. Sleeping with his wife is pretty bad but beat up the kids? Jesus!

Actually, props to those three. There was no reason to allow us Texans fans end up in jail as a result of somebody threatening our family. Good on them.

Another reason to love the bullpen.
Old 10-05-2009   #14
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected

classy = Raiders

Thoroughly the least enjoyable fans I've ever sat next to. One girl was pitifully drunk WHEN THE GAME STARTED and couldn't find her seat. Cereal. Her male counterpart was trashed, you could see it in his eyes but he could handle himself better. I got trashed at a grand total of one game so far in 3 years of season tickets. It was a night game. Who in the hell is tossed at NOON?!?!?
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009   #15
Stemp
Brew Master

Section: Sec 118 Row H
Rep Power: 45235 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
Who in the hell is tossed at NOON?!?!?
Anyone who knows how to tailgate properly
Stemp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009   #16
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stemp View Post
Anyone who knows how to tailgate properly
+1
Old 10-05-2009   #17
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 65389 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
Who in the hell is tossed at NOON?!?!?
I think watching some of the Texans games over the years, yeah, I've been pretty gone by kickoff because I already knew what was coming.
Old 10-05-2009   #18
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected

That made me laugh but c'mon...at noon? NOON? You spend Sunday mornings getting throwed maybe your ass should to go to church or something.

I despise church. That's how bad this girl looked.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009   #19
TEXANS84

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
Any of those three members frequent this board?
All three (myself included) frequent the board.
Old 10-05-2009   #20
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3733 hookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texans84 View Post
actually his buddy was doing it to him. It was off when he woke up.

The real drama started when he came back with nacho's and decided to fling it at one of our bullpen member's kids seat and back (the kid is 12). When the father asked him to please stop, the raider fan thought it was necessary to say he will beat up the kids and sleep with his wife.

That's when things got ugly. The raider fan was removed shortly thereafter.
go time!
hookinreds is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read