Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 02-16-2005   #1
LBC_Justin
All Pro

Rep Power: 11 LBC_Justin is a Pro BowlerLBC_Justin is a Pro Bowler
Default Which AFC South team will be the first to win the Superbowl?

Going forward, Which AFC South team will be the first to win the Superbowl?

Indy has the offense. Needs some Defense.
Jags and Texans both have young, up and coming teams.
Who knows how good the Titans really are after last years injury prone year. (plus the "Chow Factor")

As a fan I want to say the Texans but if I had to put down money it would go on the Colts.

But who knows it maybe years from now and we may be talking about competely different players on all teams. If that is the case I feel that the Texans Owner, GM and Coaching staff have a strong edge over some of the other teams in our division.
LBC_Justin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005   #2
THEFUTURE
All Pro

i think the texans are starting to develope an offense that could rival the colts offense... maybe not 49 touchdowns, but i dont think manning will be doing that again next year... and the Texans defense really came together last year, in the final 4 games... if the Texans can finally become a consistent team, i see no reason why they can not make a serious run in the next couple of years... it boils down to the Texans or the Colts... the Jags are not a good offensive team... but their D is very strong... the Titans wont be a problem for the next couple seasons... they are very limited by the cap.
THEFUTURE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005   #3
TheOgre
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17 TheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVP

I don't see Indy winning it until they dedicate more funds towards the D.

I think the Jags or Texans will win a Super Bowl first.
TheOgre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005   #4
THEFUTURE
All Pro

while the Colts need to work on their D... the Jags need offensive work... the Texans really are the only well rounded team
THEFUTURE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005   #5
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 26584 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected

As much as I hate to say it, I think the Jags will be probably the first team to win or atleast go to the Super Bowl in the AFC South. I know the Titans were in one but that was before we came into existence. The Jags have an outstanding defense and I think if Leftwich is healthy he can be explosive. Reggie Williams will also become better. With all that said I really hope that we win the first Super Bowl in the AFC South!!!
Old 02-16-2005   #6
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

The Colts.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005   #7
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

When I think of Leftwich, "explosive" is one of the last words that comes to mind. Unless the beat downs this season were just flukes, as long Houston has the Jags number I see us having a better shot.

ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 02-16-2005   #8
Rosusu
All Pro

I agree with you Vinny, the colts have had their chance. They will still be pretty good next year but they are fading. I think that the Texans have a legit chance to win it all before the Jags do but you never know.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read