Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 10-02-2009   #1
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3018 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected
Default NFL's Top 10 Tailgating Towns

Minor mention of great tailgating in Houston...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33062025...-destinations/

Quote:
Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City has long been a standout because it is the barbecue capital of America, August to December. To have eaten ribs or chops here is to have participated in a great time in American culinary history.

But the one place that could give Arrowhead’s chefs a run for their money are the grill-masters down at Reliant Stadium, in Houston, where the Texas-style barbecue rules. Two other food hotspots — Miami’s Land Shark Stadium, for Cuban-influenced cuisine, and Gillette Stadium, in Foxboro, Mass., for fresh seafood — are must-go-and-eats.
...and I am sure you Blue/Platinum Lotters know this guy(I don't)...
http://www.forbestraveler.com/luxury...hisSpeed=25000
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009   #2
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 44196 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL's Top 10 Tailgating Towns

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post
Minor mention of great tailgating in Houston...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33062025...-destinations/

...and I am sure you Blue/Platinum Lotters know this guy(I don't)...
http://www.forbestraveler.com/luxury...hisSpeed=25000
That guy is one of the Ultimate Texan Fans--can't remember what year--and has seats in the Bull Pen. Name escapes me.

Joe Cahn, the self-proclaimed commish of tailgating quoted in the article told me that he thought Texans tailgating was top #5 in the NFL. Last time he came was the first home game after Hurricane Ike. As someone originally from New Orleans, he wanted to support us after what we went through. Really nice guy.
Old 10-02-2009   #3
MannyFresh
El Capitan

Rep Power: 398 MannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
That guy is one of the Ultimate Texan Fans--can't remember what year--and has seats in the Bull Pen. Name escapes me.

Joe Cahn, the self-proclaimed commish of tailgating quoted in the article told me that he thought Texans tailgating was top #5 in the NFL. Last time he came was the first home game after Hurricane Ike. As someone originally from New Orleans, he wanted to support us after what we went through. Really nice guy.

Well all I can say is thank God we live in Texas...can't imagine trying to tailgate when the bitter winter sets in up the northern parts, my sister and her husband live in Seattle and they said its hard sometimes to get into the tailgate spirit because of the cold.
Old 10-02-2009   #4
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 48009 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by MannyFresh View Post
Well all I can say is thank God we live in Texas...can't imagine trying to tailgate when the bitter winter sets in up the northern parts, my sister and her husband live in Seattle and they said its hard sometimes to get into the tailgate spirit because of the cold.
They're just as bad with this so-called "winter" as we are. Show them an inch of snow and it's utter panic there too. LOL
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009   #5
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2837 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
They're just as bad with this so-called "winter" as we are. Show them an inch of snow and it's utter panic there too. LOL
I wonder how they might do with 120+ temps.

Old 10-11-2009   #6
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 48009 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
I wonder how they might do with 120+ temps.

They were 103 and clinging to dear life last summer. I called my mom and asked her how she likes the heat... I think she tried giving me the death glare through the phone. LOL
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read