Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-01-2009   #1
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Arizona Road Trip

We are going to arizona and we have one ticket front row for sale $162.00
for bying the ticket you get a road trip with the Leather Head, Joe Texan and Bronco Billy. We are driving if we cannot find a decent airfare. We need one more for the ride, We leave bright and early Saturday Morning and will return Monday. Who is In
Old 10-02-2009   #2
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 57076 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82
Default Re: Arizona Road Trip

Are yall gonna try to drive there all in one day? Good luck. LOL

I would, but I'm in Chicaaaaago (there's a pun nobody would get there) for the Bears game, then Minny on Monday for the Favres and Ex-Favres.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009   #3
Texans_bull
Veteran

Rep Power: 23 Texans_bull is a Hall of FamerTexans_bull is a Hall of FamerTexans_bull is a Hall of FamerTexans_bull is a Hall of FamerTexans_bull is a Hall of FamerTexans_bull is a Hall of FamerTexans_bull is a Hall of FamerTexans_bull is a Hall of FamerTexans_bull is a Hall of FamerTexans_bull is a Hall of Famer

Whats up... I would like to go... I Have a brother in law that is working near the stadium..
Texans_bull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009   #4
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Alright Bull Contact me at 713-494-0597, We are going to finalize the flight or if we drive tonight
Old 10-02-2009   #5
Texans_bull
Veteran

Rep Power: 23 Texans_bull is a Hall of FamerTexans_bull is a Hall of FamerTexans_bull is a Hall of FamerTexans_bull is a Hall of FamerTexans_bull is a Hall of FamerTexans_bull is a Hall of FamerTexans_bull is a Hall of FamerTexans_bull is a Hall of FamerTexans_bull is a Hall of FamerTexans_bull is a Hall of Famer

Crap.. Cant make it..i forgot i have a Baptism that sunday...
Texans_bull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009   #6
hellbentforfootball
Rookie

Rep Power: 220 hellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respected

It's 12 hours to El paso then 3 more to Phoenix. I luv the enthusiasm but thats one helluva drive for a 3 hour game.
hellbentforfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009   #7
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57076 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellbentforfootball View Post
It's 12 hours to El paso then 3 more to Phoenix. I luv the enthusiasm but thats one helluva drive for a 3 hour game.
More like 6, but yeah, that'd be a 3-day drive for me. Hell, we barely made it from New Orleans to Nashville, on google a 7-hour drive, in 11 hours. LOL
Sponsored links
Old 10-02-2009   #8
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

One reason I decided to bypass this game. I absolutely HATE to fly, and just not sure my old back can stand another long drive. Sure want to go though, would love to see me niece!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009   #9
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Text message sent to the number you posted, Joe. I'm interested. PM me if you can't text.
Old 10-03-2009   #10
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17947 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

-Hey joe texan This Danny I met you last Sunday and I will see you this sunday at the game, anyways I am ready to make the drive lets do it Im down my number is 409-543-4734 give me a call and lets go over the details
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009   #11
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Joe?

I guess we'll talk tomorrow at the tailgate. I intend to bring the niece over so we should be seeing you there.
Old 10-10-2009   #12
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

tHE TICKET IS GONE AND WE HAVE A 4TH TO OUR POSSE.

i DID NOT LIKE THE i WANT TO GO AND THE BACKING OUT BUT OH WELL WE WILL ENJOY
Old 10-10-2009   #13
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 167815 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post

Not driving first shift, um, right Joe?

Kidding, have a great time!
Old 10-10-2009   #14
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post

Yes buddy we will have tons of fun. I am loving the hotel and seeing the team first hand. Sitting in the bar on my laptop and the coach is down here watching the college football games....loves this!!

Last edited by Dr2bKay; 10-10-2009 at 08:15 PM.
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009   #15
brakos82
Hall of Fame

This whole time zone change up here (central to eastern) is messing with my head, can't imagine how bad it is for you guys. LOL

What is it there... 5? 6? I know Arizona's screwy.
Old 10-10-2009   #16
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
This whole time zone change up here (central to eastern) is messing with my head, can't imagine how bad it is for you guys. LOL

What is it there... 5? 6? I know Arizona's screwy.
I have no clue what time it is here...but I am going with the flow.
Old 10-10-2009   #17
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr2bKay View Post
I have no clue what time it is here...but I am going with the flow.
That's probably the way to go.

Crossing the Indiana/Michigan border we got into this local pizza place, told the person at the front desk "morning", and she's like "it's 12:45." LOL
Old 10-10-2009   #18
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 31996 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Yes buddy we will have tons of fun. I am loving the hotel and seeing the team first hand. Sitting in the bar on my laptop and the coach is down here watching the college football games....loves this!!
that sounds so fun!
Old 10-10-2009   #19
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaayteetx View Post
that sounds so fun!
No what is really fun is that a "coach" gave me a cup of straight patron...trying to handle it like a champ.
Old 10-10-2009   #20
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 31996 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
No what is really fun is that a "coach" gave me a cup of straight patron...trying to handle it like a champ.
sweet, i got to hang out out last year before the detroit game with a "coach" myself. good people.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read