Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-28-2009   #61
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69728 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Win or Lose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
true TB .. maybe my frustration has been building worse this year because I am watching this team while sober the whole time
Same here......I made a personal decision to cut alcohol out of my life recently, but damn......the Texans are making that tough, LOL.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009   #62
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 89729 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
Same here......I made a personal decision to cut alcohol out of my life recently, but damn......the Texans are making that tough, LOL.
I am drinking the hell out of some tea!

and congrats CB! I am doing the same
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009   #63
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
I am drinking the hell out of some tea!

and congrats CB! I am doing the same
Are you doing it permanently? I am cutting way back myself but not completely out.
Old 09-28-2009   #64
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11283 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonLwowski View Post
I am gonna be a Texans fan no matter what. Im new to this site and so far im not liking some of the fans on here. People on here say our team is awesome and badass when we win, then when we don't win, fire this guy, our team sucks, we are only gonna win 6 games. I hate all this negitive talk. Yes i know, our defense is slacking bigtime but that doesnt mean ima give up on them this early nor am i ever gonna give up on them. If your ready to give up on our team already you are not a true fan. I know we have alot of problems to fix but i think we will be alright. so i you are giving up already, just stop being a texans fan
Look at when the posts are made. I go into every game certain of a dominant victory with the players being carried off the field like Rudy. When they lose a game that they should have won I get emotional for a couple of days. Despite what Peter King thinks Texans fans are passionate. They care about their team and want them to do well. I think most people don't really want to see everyone fired. It's just a way to vent their frustrations.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read