Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-27-2009   #1
BSofA04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 304 BSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default The Texans are making me...

...please give your thought(s)...

The Texans are making me drink to excess.
Old 09-27-2009   #2
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 155499 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Texans are making me...

The Texans are making me crazy.

Even more so than I already was, and that's quite an accomplishment.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009   #3
Ckw

Check my blood pressure?
Old 09-27-2009   #4
Dishman
Miss Ya Blue

Rep Power: 4293 Dishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respected

..thirsty.
Dishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009   #5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1297 281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected

the texans are making me wonder what it's like to root for a consistently good football team.

-Ben Franklin
281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009   #6
StevieWonder
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 StevieWonder is a Legendary performerStevieWonder is a Legendary performerStevieWonder is a Legendary performerStevieWonder is a Legendary performerStevieWonder is a Legendary performerStevieWonder is a Legendary performerStevieWonder is a Legendary performerStevieWonder is a Legendary performerStevieWonder is a Legendary performerStevieWonder is a Legendary performerStevieWonder is a Legendary performer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 281 View Post
the texans are making me wonder what it's like to root for a consistently good football team.
I hear other teams are allowed to tackle wide receivers before they make a first down. Is this true?
StevieWonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009   #7
ChrisG
Road Fan

Rep Power: 3454 ChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevieWonder View Post
I hear other teams are allowed to tackle wide receivers before they make a first down. Is this true?
not sure...

as far as I can tell Bennett isn't even sure if he is allowed to tackle them at all
Sponsored links
Old 09-27-2009   #8
GNTLEWOLF
All Pro

Rep Power: 1614 GNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Skype™ to GNTLEWOLF

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevieWonder View Post

GNTLEWOLF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009   #9
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1256 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

The Texans are making me......

....lose hope.
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009   #10
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 150172 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by 281 View Post
They've been consistent. The defense consistently bad, and the offense the last two games has actually got better. Well, we're running the ball.

Let me help you out here.

We haven't played good defensively yet this year. So it's not like one week we were good, and the next week we weren't. We've been consistent on defense for the last three weeks.

We allowed a defense to dictate what we are going to do week 1. That should never happen. Week 2, we dictated. Week 3 we dictated, to a lesser degree of success, and less focus on stretching the field.
We've been consistent, more or less, on offense.

Root for your team no matter what.

At least over the next three weeks, our offense is going to have to overcome our lack of defensive fortitude. Don't let it surprise you, expect it.
Old 09-27-2009   #11
Buffi2
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 630 Buffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respected

feel as if I'm riding some kind of roller coaster from hell.
Buffi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009   #12
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

...feel better about my life, because I am more of a success than they are. Which I had previously believed to be impossible.

Thank, you, Houston Texans, for giving me a reason to wake up tomorrow.
Old 09-27-2009   #13
BSofA04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 304 BSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respected

The Texans are making me think that all this time I spend in the offseason looking at everyone one of their moves is pointless. We are who we are.
Old 09-27-2009   #14
hot pickle
السلام عليكم

Rep Power: 2074 hot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respected

hot pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009   #15
Txn_in_Oki
Lucky 13

Rep Power: 21276 Txn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respected

The Texans are making me...

Free...

I say eff it. I'm going to watch the Texans and get absolutely s-faced every Sunday. I don't even care anymore. What's the point? I've been pointed and laughed at for quite some time now and I don't give a fat rats ass any more.

Am I a Texans fan? You're Goddamn right I am and I'm drunker than Cooter Brown.

See ya next Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-27-2009   #16
swyyyguy
texas longhorns

Rep Power: 0 swyyyguy is a quality contributor and well respectedswyyyguy is a quality contributor and well respectedswyyyguy is a quality contributor and well respectedswyyyguy is a quality contributor and well respectedswyyyguy is a quality contributor and well respectedswyyyguy is a quality contributor and well respectedswyyyguy is a quality contributor and well respectedswyyyguy is a quality contributor and well respectedswyyyguy is a quality contributor and well respectedswyyyguy is a quality contributor and well respectedswyyyguy is a quality contributor and well respected

sad.
swyyyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009   #17
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11091 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected

realize that I'm insane.

Each week I go to the game full of optimism that this will be the week that everything clicks together and we become a juggernaut. Each week I'm left disappointed. Ok, not every week. I leave the stadium cursing everyone from the owner all the way to the ball boys. I leave out the honorary captains, though. I never doubt their ability. By Thursday my optimism starts filling up again leading up to Sunday and the process starts all over.

Doing the same thing and expecting a different outcome leads me to think I just might be insane after all.
Old 09-27-2009   #18
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2837 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

...speechless.
Old 09-27-2009   #19
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11489 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

The texans are making me

Passive iam not mad at them dissopented but not mad
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read