Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-27-2009   #1
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 26865 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Bring on the Rockets.........

You now it's bad when you'd rather watch preseason Rockets games in which Yao is out for the season and David Andersen is his "replacement" and Tmac is returning and you don't know how well he can play and Ariza was basically swapped for Crazy pills.

Ok, its not quite time for "bring on the Rockets" but, screw it I made the thread anyway.......I kind of feel like it doesn't matter anymore--astros suck, texans suck and the rockets will probably suck when it counts.

Could I have added this as a reply to the other 2 thousand depressing new posts?

Yes, so what
MEGA SWATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009   #2
Dishman
Miss Ya Blue

Rep Power: 10496 Dishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bring on the Rockets.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS4MARIO View Post
You now it's bad when you'd rather watch preseason Rockets games in which Yao is out for the season and David Andersen is his replacement and Tmac is returning and you don't know how well he can play and Ariza was basically swapped for Crazy pills.

Ok, its not quite time for "bring on the Rockets" but, screw it I mad the thread anyway.......I kind of feel like it doesn't matter anymore--astros suck, texans suck and the rockets will probably suck when it counts.

Could I have added this as a reply to the other 2 thousand depressing new posts?

Yes, so what
Well, at least the Rockets front office and coaching staff are light years ahead of the Texans and Astros.
Dishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009   #3
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 26865 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dishman View Post
Well, at least the Rockets front office and coaching staff are light years ahead of the Texans and Astros.
true.

hey Guerilla black, its almost time to start trolling on spurstalk........
Old 09-27-2009   #4
Leahmic223
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23 Leahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dishman View Post
Yep, Rockets actually have championships, numerous Hall of Famers, and pretty much go to the playoffs every year.
Leahmic223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009   #5
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17600 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

Helll naaa

bring on teh raiders its revenge time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009   #6
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 111928 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

Why, they look to be garbage next year as well without Yao...so lets recap:

Texans - suck
Rockets- suck
Astros- suck suck

the only bright spot seems to be my coogs...
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009   #7
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post

Texans - suck
Rockets- suck
Astros- suck suck

There is always hope that David Andersen can surprise us and spread the floor with his 3pt game and his lovely mid-range J. He will get destroyed on defense, but it still gives us something to look forward to.

Seriously, I have not given up on the Texans--but it looks like we're headed for another fantastic 8-8 season.
Sponsored links
Old 09-27-2009   #8
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114011 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Why, they look to be garbage next year...
Atleast they play with heart and toughness and leave everything out on the court.

I have no problem watching losing teams as long as they play with grit and toughness.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009   #9
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 111928 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
Atleast they play with heart and toughness and leave everything out on the court.

I have no problem watching losing teams as long as they play with grit and toughness.

we'll see about the rockets....

As for the texans, i have no doubt they played hard & tough today, they just aren't very good... on the defensive side of the ball.
Old 09-27-2009   #10
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17600 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

they did play with heart and soul and the still lost that just shows u how good the jags can be i told yall watch out for them jags there in a major hunt for the divison crown or wildcard
Old 09-27-2009   #11
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 293364 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
they did play with heart and soul and the still lost that just shows u how good the jags can be i told yall watch out for them jags there in a major hunt for the divison crown or wildcard
that wasn't you that said, this smells like a trap game was it?
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009   #12
Norg
Hall of Fame

no i said it was a divison game and it could go either way how can a divison game be a trap game come on we play them 2 times every YEAR !!!
Old 09-27-2009   #13
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
no i said it was a divison game and it could go either way how can a divison game be a trap game come on we play them 2 times every YEAR !!!
well, considering that we had a big win last week & we lead the all-time series, and we were at home & the jags were 0-2...oh yeah we wore battle red & are something like 8-2 when we wear those jerseys. there was definitely the potential there for a let down.....I know i was uneasy about this game b/c i know this team..
Old 09-27-2009   #14
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 35038 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS4MARIO View Post
true.

hey Guerilla black, its almost time to start trolling on spurstalk........
It's about that time, sir.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009   #15
Txn_in_FL
Lucky 13

Rep Power: 33753 Txn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respected

Haters.

May your armpits be infected by the fleas of a thousand camels.

Go Texans.
Old 09-27-2009   #16
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 76006 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Texans - suck
Rockets- suck
Astros- suck suck

I'm sure I'll get some jabs for this, but I watch them too......Don't forget about the Dynamo. They are actually doing well and have back to back championships.

Rockets-not going to say they suck without seeing some games first. Yao and T-mac hardly play anyway and we win, soooooo, why wouldn't we now??

Yeah, 'Stros blow 4 sure.

Texans......Today they sucked for sure!

GO COOGS!!!!!!

Dormant bodies bursting!
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009   #17
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 35038 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

It's like this city can't have more than one team winning at the same time.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009   #18
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
It's like this city can't have more than one team winning at the same time.
bingo.
Old 09-27-2009   #19
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10689 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leahmic223 View Post
Yep, Rockets actually have championships, numerous Hall of Famers, and pretty much go to the playoffs every year.
Everyone makes the playoffs in the NBA.

I am a Rockets fan but its not the same.
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009   #20
DexmanC
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 37160 DexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by imatexan View Post
Everyone makes the playoffs in the NBA.

I am a Rockets fan but its not the same.
At least the Rockets fight HARD EVERY SINGLE NIGHT.
We can't even ask the Texans to show up ONCE A WEEK!!!
DexmanC is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read