Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-27-2009   #1
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 184414 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Can You Predict The Words We Will Hear From Kubiak Tommorrow?

Let's start with "They outplayed us..........We just didn't play well today........We need to do better next week."

The day will come as it has every season where there is no "next week."

Mr. McNair, when do we get a refund for an obviously defective product instead of a price hike every year? It's time for consideration of establishing the ticket sales center at the 99 Cent Store.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009   #2
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 76169 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Can You Predict The Words We Will Hear From Kubiak Tommorrow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Let's start with "They outplayed us..........We just didn't play well today........We need to do better next week."

The day will come as it has every season where there is no "next week."

Mr. McNair, when do we get a refund for an obviously defective product instead of a price hike every year? It's time for consideration of establishing the ticket sales center at the 99 Cent Store.
Coachspeak. What else are we supposed to hear?
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009   #3
Leahmic223
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 22 Leahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of Famer

You forgot.

"Didn't have my guys prepared, it's on me."
Leahmic223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009   #4
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17337 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected

"It's on me. I need to have these guys better prepared to play."
nero THE zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009   #5
mariowillshine15
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2512 mariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respected

Id love to see him go Vince Mcmahon on Fred Bennett.

"Fred Bennett come up here please." "Yes Coach?" "YOOUURR FIIRREEDD!!"
mariowillshine15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009   #6
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 25614 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

Yada yada yada kids.

Yada yada kids yada.

Kids yada yada.
Old 09-27-2009   #7
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 221373 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Honestly, I don't hold anything Kubiak says to us against him. He's in a no-win situation after a loss. Whatever he says to us is not going to result in more wins, it's not going to make us like him more, it's not going to make us want him as the HC, and it's not going to change McNair's evaluation process. I'd just as soon there never be a PC after any game, win or lose. It's a total non-story every time, and all it does is give a few fans something more to ***** about, as if it matters.

They lost. Anything else that's said after that is immaterial.
Old 09-27-2009   #8
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 247537 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

"It's on me" over and over and over again. Gary will thump the podium a bunch and look at the floor. Nobody will ask him anything tough because I guess doing so means you don't get to come back and watch him make excuses for his kids next week.

I'd watch it but I've seen it too many times already. I can just replay old ones in my head and get the same results.
Old 09-27-2009   #9
IlliniJen
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 151691 IlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respected

I predict that no matter what he says, it will sound like the Peanuts teacher droning on to me.

"Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I get to kill something." - Ron Swanson
IlliniJen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009   #10
forcefollow
Rookie

Rep Power: 230 forcefollow is a quality contributor and well respectedforcefollow is a quality contributor and well respectedforcefollow is a quality contributor and well respectedforcefollow is a quality contributor and well respectedforcefollow is a quality contributor and well respectedforcefollow is a quality contributor and well respectedforcefollow is a quality contributor and well respectedforcefollow is a quality contributor and well respectedforcefollow is a quality contributor and well respectedforcefollow is a quality contributor and well respectedforcefollow is a quality contributor and well respected

We didn't execute and that starts with the head coach. I take full responsibility.
forcefollow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009   #11
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 69312 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Gosh Darnit, aww shucks, battled, and as Runner said........ kids.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
WINTERFELL - BECAUSE STANNIS PUSHED IT
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009   #12
hollywood_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1649 hollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Kubiak is going to go Denny Green!!!!
hollywood_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009   #13
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 25091 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
IDK, something like Singletary last year?
jaayteetx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009   #14
mariowillshine15
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2512 mariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaayteetx View Post
IDK, something like Singletary last year?
Maybe he'll drop his pants like Singletary. So us Texans fans can take turns putting our foot up his ass.
mariowillshine15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009   #15
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 221176 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Hi. My name is Gary Kubiak, and Iím a sorry ass coach. I know I didnít have my guys ready to play today, and thatís my fault, but maybe in about a dozen years or so we might get something going. Patience is key to the NFL. Turning a talented team like the Texans into trash doesnít come easy. You have to not work at it day in and day out to have a bunch of grown crazed testosterone filled young men turn into sheep during the game.

Next week weíll try harder. We might even get a sack over the next year or so, but that might be asking a lot. Iím sure my kids will be ready for Oakland after their milk and cookies.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009   #16
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 76169 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Honestly, I don't hold anything Kubiak says to us against him. He's in a no-win situation after a loss. Whatever he says to us is not going to result in more wins, it's not going to make us like him more, it's not going to make us want him as the HC, and it's not going to change McNair's evaluation process. I'd just as soon there never be a PC after any game, win or lose. It's a total non-story every time, and all it does is give a few fans something more to ***** about, as if it matters.

Why does it really matter what he says? Would you rather have him make a fool out himself and end up on a Lite Beer commercial?

They lost the game. I'm sure he'd rather not say anything, but he has to, simply because that's required for a HC. I'm sure he has a script.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009   #17
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 194681 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post

rep your way
As is any pointless griping posted here or elsewhere.
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009   #18
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 184414 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Hi. My name is Gary Kubiak, and Iím a sorry ass coach. I know I didnít have my guys ready to play today, and thatís my fault, but maybe in about a dozen years or so we might get something going. Patience is key to the NFL. Turning a talented team like the Texans into trash doesnít come easy. You have to not work at it day in and day out to have a bunch of grown crazed testosterone filled young men turn into sheep during the game.

Next week weíll try harder. We might even get a sack over the next year or so, but that might be asking a lot. Iím sure my kids will be ready for Oakland after their milk and cookies.
I KNEW that was you behind that "THORN" facade........sneeky little devil!
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009   #19
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 99659 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
I know we won't hear this but I want him to hold someone accountable for this garbage we are seeing
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009   #20
Fred
All Pro

Rep Power: 30145 Fred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariowillshine15 View Post
Maybe he'll drop his pants like Singletary. So us Texans fans can take turns putting our foot up his ass.
If we do that we will give him a concussion.
Fred is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read