Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-27-2009   #21
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72459 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sorry Texans...as much as you try to deny it or try to act like you're not..

I think the all red uniforms are soft.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009   #22
euro-Texan
All Pro

Rep Power: 1542 euro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sorry Texans...as much as you try to deny it or try to act like you're not..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
There's a WHOLE lot more wrong with this defense than just that.

Youth is not a excuse, espcially when one of the young guys (Cushing) has been one of your best defensive players...

Houston is out of position WAY too much for this to just be a "personnel" issue...there's a coaching problem here as well.
Look how bad the Tacks are minus 1 player on defense.
Old 09-27-2009   #23
euro-Texan
All Pro

Rep Power: 1542 euro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
I'm starting to think the fans are.
Old 09-27-2009   #24
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81208 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
We are not soft yall fail to releize this is a healthy JAgs team not the jags from last year

A divison game yall must not know these can go either way !!!!!!!!!!

do yall really think we will be able to sweep the jags colts and titans maybe one but not all 3
LMAO.....I'm not just talking about this game, I'm talking about every game so far this season. (including preseason)
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009   #25
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81208 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by euro-Texan View Post
I'm starting to think the fans are.
Give me a break....if Houston Texan fans were soft, this board wouldn't even be here, because people would've stopped watching Houston a LONG time ago.

This team could exactly take a note from their fans.
Old 09-27-2009   #26
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11489 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
LMAO.....I'm not just talking about this game, I'm talking about every game so far this season. (including preseason)

Ok we are soft but not the sofest

We are the Kings of the loser team a middle of the pack team but us aganist the browns Bills or the Miami and we will straight school them watch u will see when we play the bills and miami
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009   #27
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 66182 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Ok we are soft but not the sofest

We are the Kings of the loser team a middle of the pack team but us aganist the browns Bills or the Miami and we will straight school them watch u will see when we play the bills and miami
Oooooooo King of the loser team. Awesome.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-27-2009   #28
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72199 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
I don't know, but they are kind of gay.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009   #29
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 187579 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Give me a break....if Houston Texan fans were soft, this board wouldn't even be here, because people would've stopped watching Houston a LONG time ago.

Maybe. Maybe some folks - and I ain't callin' no names - just like to have something to b!tch about. I have noticed some folks post a lot more after a loss than after a win.
...I'm just sayin'
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009   #30
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Maybe. Maybe some folks - and I ain't callin' no names - just like to have something to b!tch about. I have noticed some folks post a lot more after a loss than after a win.
...I'm just sayin'
Go ahead and name names....

I just speak the truth, point out where what I'm saying isn't accurate.

I mean I'm sorry you're tired of the "bitching" LOL, but it's not like our team has given us alot to praise so far this season or in recent years. How about posting a winning season or even win games they should win.....I guarantee you things would get ALOT more positive around here.
Old 09-27-2009   #31
Silver Oak
Hall of Fame

Section: way up the ramp
Rep Power: 560 Silver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I didn't hear one boo in Tennesse last week when those fans saw an underdog beating their team. Boo birds at Reliant are out early these days IMO.
Old 09-27-2009   #32
Ckw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Oak View Post
I didn't hear one boo in Tennesse last week when those fans saw an underdog beating their team. Boo birds at Reliant are out early these days IMO.
I think we are just finally getting tired of watching the same crap. The boos didn't just start occurring because of one or two bad games; it has been due to seven full years of crap football.
Old 09-27-2009   #33
Dishman
Miss Ya Blue

Rep Power: 7608 Dishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw5814 View Post
I think we are just finally getting tired of watching the same crap. The boos didn't just start occurring because of one or two bad games; it has been due to seven full years of crap football.
A few more home losses and the cumulative effect of the booing will result in Kubiak being chased out of town a la Tim Pupura.
Dishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009   #34
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17175 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by euro-Texan View Post
Soft? Man come on! Our offense played well and Our D just needs to come together and they will. We easily could have won this game.
That's one of the issues with this team and the HC. Too many games we are saying we COULD have won it. They have to start winning them not just coulda won them. That was ok in the 1st and even 2nd seasons, but it's old. I'm not saying anything about their softness or lack of it. I just get tired of the "hey if this play happened or that play happened we could've won" mentality that I think some of the players have as well. That goes for every team (almost) in the NFL.
Old 09-27-2009   #35
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Well, you can't hear boos when it's a away game, but I find it hard to believe that Texan fans wouldn't be booing if they saw Chris Johnson rip their team a new one and run uncovered into the endzone early in that game.

There's a reason why Boo birds are out early these days, it's because the team has played like crap.....especially at home, that and fans are tired of losing year after year after year after year after year ect. $70 a ticket, they haver every right to boo.
Old 09-27-2009   #36
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17175 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
We are not soft yall fail to releize this is a healthy JAgs team not the jags from last year

A divison game yall must not know these can go either way !!!!!!!!!!

do yall really think we will be able to sweep the jags colts and titans maybe one but not all 3
I'm not saying they should have swept them, but you should win on your own turf. You have to win division games at home. Jacksonville's offense didn't look good against Indy or Arizona (neither of which will be mistaken for the '86 Bears by the way). Our defense was awful against them.
Old 09-27-2009   #37
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
I don't know, but they are kind of gay.
I like the red on red a lot when the team wins. When they lose....

Actually, I could care less what color they wear if they win. They could wear pink. I wonder how that would affect the whole soft issue?
Old 09-27-2009   #38
Silver Oak
Hall of Fame

Section: way up the ramp
Rep Power: 560 Silver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Well, you can't hear boos when it's a away game, but I find it hard to believe that Texan fans wouldn't be booing if they saw Chris Johnson rip their team a new one and run uncovered into the endzone early in that game.

There's a reason why Boo birds are out early these days, it's because the team has played like crap.....especially at home, that and fans are tired of losing year after year after year after year after year ect. $70 a ticket, they haver every right to boo.
fans also have a right to stay home if they're that unhappy. I encourage them to do just that. wanting improvement is one thing, but some fans, and MB posters, are just filled with a rage not easy to understand.

it's as if they actually enjoy the bitching after a loss more than savoring a win. sick huh?
Old 09-27-2009   #39
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 181498 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Winston need to turn to his team mates stay nose to nose with his team mates with "Let's go.......you and me...........right here.........right now!!!" In fact someone need to confront Kubiak, the coaches.......and even McNair with the same.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009   #40
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Quote:
fans also have a right to stay home if they're that unhappy. I encourage them to do just that. wanting improvement is one thing, but some fans, and MB posters, are just filled with a rage not easy to understand.

it's as if they actually enjoy the bitching after a loss more than savoring a win. sick huh?

This is the NFL, not "pop rah rah" football where everybody gets a damn trophy. People cheer when they're given things to cheer about and complain when their team is playing like hammered dog crap and lead the league in some horrible categories.

If a fan pays a shitload of money for a ticket, they have every right to boo their ass off. Trust me, NOBODY ENJOYS going to a game and booing more than going to a game and watching their team win......that's just dumb.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read