Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 09-24-2009   #1
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67005 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Down goes #4 Ole Miss

They just got beat by South Carolina on the road.
TexansSeminole is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009   #2
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Down goes #4 Ole Miss

i'm not sure why they were ranked so high to begin with? i must've missed that preseason hype
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009   #3
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Snead looks like a fraud.
Old 09-24-2009   #4
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 96562 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

LOL, that was not a top 4 team........that ranking was a absolute joke.

...and this is the second time I've seen Jevan Snead play like absolute hammered dog crap on national TV, what a freaking overrated fraud that guy is. Atleast he got exposed before some poor team spent a 1st round pick on him. I wouldn't even spend a 2nd round pick on him.......3rd round things start getting questionable.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009   #5
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67005 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

This is why I don't like pre-season rankings. Nobody knows who the best teams are. Ole Miss just kept moving up because they played nobody and top 10 teams were losing.

Rankings are so f'd up every year.
TexansSeminole is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009   #6
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post

...and this is the second time I've seen Jevan Snead play like absolute hammered dog crap on national TV, what a freaking overrated fraud that guy is. Atleast he got exposed before some poor team spent a 1st round pick on him. I wouldn't even spend a 2nd round pick on him.......3rd round things start getting questionable.
you've seen him play twice, thus, he's a complete fraud and will be a bust in the NFL. got it.
Old 09-24-2009   #7
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 31960 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

He looked very poor tonight. Didn't do much all evening. Couldn't cope with any sort of pressure being directed at him, although I think everything from the O-Line to playcalling was poor for the Ole Miss offense this evening.

Congrats to S. Carolina though, kept it together well.
Old 09-24-2009   #8
LonerATO
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10015 LonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respected

I cant believe that game and you have to love the OBC. I still think Snead is one of the better QB's coming out this year.
Old 09-24-2009   #9
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 96562 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kastofsna View Post
you've seen him play twice, thus, he's a complete fraud and will be a bust in the NFL. got it.
NO, try again........this is the SECOND time, I've seen him THIS year... guess how many games he's played this season so far

I watched him last season and never understood the hype then either.....the guy is inaccurate as hell and frankly.....highly overrated.
Old 09-25-2009   #10
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 73433 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

And Oklahoma creeps its way back up the list... Good God...

Texas better take care of business in Dallas before they find themself on the outside looking in again, is all im saying.

P.S. Ole Miss really disappointed in this one. Couldnt move the ball. Kinda like the Texans in week 1.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009   #11
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72205 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

Preseason rankings suck.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009   #12
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Down goes #4 Ole Miss

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
This is why I don't like pre-season rankings. Nobody knows who the best teams are. Ole Miss just kept moving up because they played nobody and top 10 teams were losing.

Rankings are so f'd up every year.
I think we all agreed last year polls shouldn't begin until at least week 4...
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009   #13
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Quote:
NO, try again........this is the SECOND time, I've seen him THIS year... guess how many games he's played this season so far

I watched him last season and never understood the hype then either.....the guy is inaccurate as hell and frankly.....highly overrated.
What do you know....Snead is out there looking like hammered dog crap again...

Still don't know what the hell everybody sees in this guy
Old 10-10-2009   #14
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 143118 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Bad day to be in Mississippi.

Old 10-11-2009   #15
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72205 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Strong arm. Plays in the SEC. He must be just as good as Matt Stafford.....
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009   #16
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

He isn't terrible, but yeah, I'm still trying to figure out why some people are so high on him.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009   #17
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

nothing wrong with seeing potential in a young QB in the SEC. Snead has a ways to go, but it's clearly he has all the physical tools.
Old 10-11-2009   #18
mariowillshine15
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2512 mariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kastofsna View Post
nothing wrong with seeing potential in a young QB in the SEC. Snead has a ways to go, but it's clearly he has all the physical tools.
So does JaMarcus Russell. Hows that workin out for Oakland?
mariowillshine15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009   #19
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

same with John Elway. all the physical tools. turned out to be a bum.
Old 10-11-2009   #20
LonerATO
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10015 LonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariowillshine15 View Post
So does JaMarcus Russell. Hows that workin out for Oakland?
Russell also has a crappy work ethic and horrible coaching

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read