Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-24-2009   #1
CT CSTM
Rookie

Rep Power: 70 CT CSTM is a quality contributor and well respectedCT CSTM is a quality contributor and well respectedCT CSTM is a quality contributor and well respectedCT CSTM is a quality contributor and well respectedCT CSTM is a quality contributor and well respectedCT CSTM is a quality contributor and well respectedCT CSTM is a quality contributor and well respectedCT CSTM is a quality contributor and well respectedCT CSTM is a quality contributor and well respectedCT CSTM is a quality contributor and well respectedCT CSTM is a quality contributor and well respected
Default For Chester

If you guys would like to send Chester some "Get Well" notes or thoughts you can send it to my email and I will make sure he gets them. I will probably see him later tomorrow or Saturday morning and I can print them out and put them in his hand. I got to visit with him this afternoon and I know that he would like to see that he has fan support out there. I told him of the nice postings on this board(which he hasn't been on here before) and he seemed to perk up a little bit saying it was nice to hear that he had some fans that appreciates what he's done since being a Texan.

He's in really good spirits and was all ready on one of the motion machines to excersise his knee in his hospital bed. He was being very picky of what he was eating so he can lose some weight to help his knee heal faster. He has a long road ahead of him in rehab but he's really motivated and excited to do what he needs to get back on the field.

For those that would like to send something on to him my email is todd@ctcustoms.com

I will print them out tomorrow afternoon if I go to see him tomorrow evening or will print them out first thing Saturday morning if I go Saturday. I will let you guys know,,,
Old 09-24-2009   #2
CT CSTM
Rookie

Rep Power: 70 CT CSTM is a quality contributor and well respectedCT CSTM is a quality contributor and well respectedCT CSTM is a quality contributor and well respectedCT CSTM is a quality contributor and well respectedCT CSTM is a quality contributor and well respectedCT CSTM is a quality contributor and well respectedCT CSTM is a quality contributor and well respectedCT CSTM is a quality contributor and well respectedCT CSTM is a quality contributor and well respectedCT CSTM is a quality contributor and well respectedCT CSTM is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: For Chester

Printing them out as they come,,,keep em coming guys,,,thanks,,,I know he'll appreciate it a ton!
Old 09-25-2009   #3
CT CSTM
Rookie

You guys are great,,,
Old 09-25-2009   #4
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 265672 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks for doing this, man.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009   #5
valleytexfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 275 valleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Great thing you're doing man!
valleytexfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009   #6
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm sitting in section 117 this Sunday. His career is probably over and I want him to know that I loved him here in Houston. Who's going to join me in a 'WE WANT CHESTER" chant? Provided he's there of course.

Sunday!!! Battle Red!

WE WANT CHESTER!
WE WANT CHESTER!
WE WANT CHESTER!
Old 09-25-2009   #7
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 84240 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
I'm sitting in section 117 this Sunday. His career is probably over and I want him to know that I loved him here in Houston. Who's going to join me in a 'WE WANT CHESTER" chant? Provided he's there of course.

Sunday!!! Battle Red!

WE WANT CHESTER!
WE WANT CHESTER!
WE WANT CHESTER!
Section 115 here, I'm down.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-25-2009   #8
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 98311 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Wouldn't just a "Chester Pitts" or simply "Chester" chant be better?...... A "We want Chester" chant could be taken the wrong way by the player that's stepping in for him and he isn't coming back this season anyways...

Also, I don't think his career is over, he isn't the first Lineman to suffer a knee injury. I'm sure the prognosis for recovery is good.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009   #9
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
Wouldn't just a "Chester Pitts" or simply "Chester" chant be better?...... A "We want Chester" chant could be taken the wrong way by the player that's stepping in for him and he isn't coming back this season anyways...

Also, I don't think his career is over, he isn't the first Lineman to suffer a knee injury. I'm sure the prognosis for recovery is good.
Absolutely. I'm up for whatever Chester chant. Chester's not exactly going to be in uniform or anything.

I meant career here in Houston. I should have clarified. I want the FO to know that we like him as well as pay tribute for his 7 years here.
Old 09-25-2009   #10
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 33391 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
Absolutely. I'm up for whatever Chester chant. Chester's not exactly going to be in uniform or anything.

I meant career here in Houston. I should have clarified. I want the FO to know that we like him as well as pay tribute for his 7 years here.
Yea, for sure. No one will take any Chester chants as calling out replacements.

Would be nice to see some Chester loving going on at the game. Its sad that the originals are almost finished as well (well, seeing as how the team has moved on since then, kind of great as well).
Old 09-25-2009   #11
texansdrummer
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 8156 texansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to texansdrummer

Awesome.....thanks for this. Chester needs to hear some support from every true Texans fan. His contribution goes way beyond his number of consecutive starts. (I don't care how many false starts he had).
texansdrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009   #12
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13071 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Thank you so much for doing this!
Old 09-25-2009   #13
twotexanfans
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 twotexanfans could be on the next Madden covertwotexanfans could be on the next Madden covertwotexanfans could be on the next Madden covertwotexanfans could be on the next Madden covertwotexanfans could be on the next Madden covertwotexanfans could be on the next Madden cover

Thanks very much, email sent!!
twotexanfans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009   #14
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 263877 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

email sent, and some rep for Mr. CT CSTM as well.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009   #15
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13071 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
email sent, and some rep for Mr. CT CSTM as well.
Jup, rep too to Mr... uhm... Todd I hope
Old 09-25-2009   #16
CT CSTM
Rookie

I know he'll appreciate it alot. You guys have sent some really nice notes. No need to rep me,,,any of you guys would do it for your friend as well,,,

He'll have plenty of time to read them,,,he won't be at the game this Sunday,,,he can put NO weight on his knee for 8 weeks and knowing him he'll go overboard with this and take no chances at all,,,he needs to stay home and get rest,,,

I can print the letters out till in the morning since I won't see him till probably tomorrow morning,,,

Thanks again,,,
Old 09-25-2009   #17
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks for doing this CT CSTM!
Old 09-25-2009   #18
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 20123 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected

Done deal.

And, if you don't mind, you're obviously very open with your relationship with the players; do you mind sharing in what capacity you know/work with them?
nero THE zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009   #19
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 265672 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero THE zero View Post
Done deal.

And, if you don't mind, you're obviously very open with your relationship with the players; do you mind sharing in what capacity you know/work with them?
He customizes their cars.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009   #20
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT CSTM View Post
I know he'll appreciate it alot. You guys have sent some really nice notes. No need to rep me,,,any of you guys would do it for your friend as well,,,

He'll have plenty of time to read them,,,he won't be at the game this Sunday,,,he can put NO weight on his knee for 8 weeks and knowing him he'll go overboard with this and take no chances at all,,,he needs to stay home and get rest,,,

I can print the letters out till in the morning since I won't see him till probably tomorrow morning,,,

Thanks again,,,
No thanks for letting us do this.

We might moan and groan with this team every week but, harder to find more true fans.

Last edited by Goldensilence; 09-25-2009 at 10:59 AM.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read