Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 02-14-2005   #2
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

Ouch! The Derek Johnson "Go DJ" video hurt pretty bad. All those highlights, and a good portion of them were from games against Baylor.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2005   #3
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

There is a link to their highlight video under their picture.

Lance Mitchell http://www.soonersports.com/ViewArti...&Q_SEASON=2004

Antonio Perkins http://www.soonersports.com/ViewArti...&Q_SEASON=2004

Jammal Brown http://www.soonersports.com/ViewArti...&Q_SEASON=2004

Dan Cody http://www.soonersports.com/ViewArti...&Q_SEASON=2004

Jonathan Jackson http://www.soonersports.com/ViewArti...&Q_SEASON=2004

(on the far right side under "clips by fans")

Darren Sproles http://www.reiherhome.com/WildcatFrame.html
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005   #4
wags
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23 wags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famer

Can we post prospect photos in this thread? I can't find any highlight videos.
Old 02-15-2005   #5
ComstockLode
Veteran

The Cedric Benson video on Mackbrown's website sucks. So I have a much better Cedric Benson link for you guys.

All the glory goes to JC Denton of jcdenton40.com for putting this video together. You might want to check out that site for all the UT highlight clips including sick highlights of Vince Young.

But here is the link to Cedric Benson video. He is a bad bad man.

Cedric Benson highlights
ComstockLode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005   #6
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Great vid, thanks.

I've seen Bob from hpf compare him to Ron Dayne (great College back but a slow plodder for an NFL back)...and although I think Bob has a good eye for talent I just don't see the easy to hit Dayne when I watch Benson and his wiggle in short space. Benson may not have elite speed but he has great vision and has the ability to avoid contact. This is something Dayne doesn't have. I can't say I'd be unhappy if we ended up with him.
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005   #7
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

Wow, the highlights of Derrick Johnson are awesome !
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 02-16-2005   #8
ComstockLode
Veteran

I thought I might also throw in Derrick Johnson's Highlight video from 03, it is also very sick. It shows his great ability to drop in pass coverage. IN 03 he was used alot more in coverage, in 04 he was used alot more to blitz. Like I have been saying, the complete package. I have a mancrush on the man.

Derrick Johnson Highlight video 2003
ComstockLode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005   #9
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 56780 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Anyone interested in seeing a Sean Taylor rookie highlite reel check this out-

http://extremeskins.com/CrazyZeb/ST-BadToTheBone.mpg
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2005   #10
GotMojo80
Rookie

I know hes not eligible, but its never to early to be looking at this guy:
Adrian Peterson
GotMojo80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2005   #11
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 75432 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Does anyone have one of Carnell Williams?
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2005   #12
wags
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23 wags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famer

Here is a guy I really like as an OLB in the later rounds. He had like 28.5 TFL this year.

http://www.goddard50.com/highlights/highlights.html
Old 02-21-2005   #13
DoCt3rJ
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DoCt3rJ

After seein the DJ video clip anyone else hoping even more that he falls to 13?
DoCt3rJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2005   #14
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10214 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected

David Baas

http://www.draftshowcase.com/DavidBaas.wmv
STEEL BLUE TEXANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2005   #15
Dionysus22
Veteran

The DJ film was insane! I forgot how fast he closed on people. I say he's #1 on our draft list. Our team core is pretty solid and and he would be a perfect fit in our cast of young stars.
Dionysus22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2005   #16
BuffSoldier
Hall of Fame

That Antonio Perkins vid had nothing but returns, can anyne find him doing something in coverage.
Old 02-23-2005   #17
BuffSoldier
Hall of Fame

Heath Miller
Old 02-23-2005   #18
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

Quote:
Originally Posted by wags
Here is a guy I really like as an OLB in the later rounds. He had like 28.5 TFL this year.

Have to agree with you on that one. He's a talented player.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005   #19
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 356973 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

NFL Draft Showcase has some prospect vids.

Link

Right now they have a David Baas clip.
Old 02-24-2005   #20
wiley2002
Veteran

The David Baas one looks pretty good. I wouldn't mind seeing him becoming a Texan. Would it be wise to draft him with #13 or should we trade down? I'm looking for options.
wiley2002 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read