Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-23-2009   #1
StephenMusel
Rookie

Rep Power: 26 StephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performer
Default Can parking passes be e-mailed?

Need some help guys, I'm considering purchasing parking passes from an individual and he is stating that he can e-mail me an orange parking pass. Does this sound right? I've never heard of parking passes being e-mailed, only game day tickets. If so, do they scan these passes at the gate? I just don't want to show up game time and some of us would not be able to park because of a fake parking pass or because they got to the stadium before us. Thanks in advance for the advice.

Stephen
StephenMusel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009   #2
rdroppa
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 rdroppa could be on the next Madden coverrdroppa could be on the next Madden coverrdroppa could be on the next Madden coverrdroppa could be on the next Madden coverrdroppa could be on the next Madden coverrdroppa could be on the next Madden cover
Default Re: Can parking passes be e-mailed?

Yes it can be done I do it all the time
rdroppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009   #3
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Yes it can be done. Just be aware of who you're dealing with. Protect yourself the best you can. Especially if dealing with craigslist.
Old 09-23-2009   #4
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
Yes it can be done. Just be aware of who you're dealing with. Protect yourself the best you can. Especially if dealing with craigslist.

Whoever is emailing the parking pass is more than likely the owner of the account. You have to have an access to ones account to email tickets or passes. It would be a pretty dumb person to jeoprodize his PSL or seasons tickets to beat someone out of tickets/passes.
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009   #5
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubecool454 View Post
Whoever is emailing the parking pass is more than likely the owner of the account. You have to have an access to ones account to email tickets or passes. It would be a pretty dumb person to jeoprodize his PSL or seasons tickets to beat someone out of tickets/passes.
I've had a negative experience and it wasn't the PSL holder's fault. It's a whole long story that's just not worth repeating. Stupid but it happens.
Old 09-23-2009   #6
Stemp
Brew Master

Section: Sec 118 Row H
Rep Power: 46692 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected

I thought when you emailed tickets or passes, it gave the person who it's emailed to a link to ticketmaster to print out the tickets?
Stemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009   #7
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stemp View Post
I thought when you emailed tickets or passes, it gave the person who it's emailed to a link to ticketmaster to print out the tickets?
Yes but then they also inadvertently emailed the wrong passes unknown to them and used it themselves before I got to the stadium... or so they say... I was turned away at the lot.

I did not get a full refund despite us missing the kickoff in the second half as a result of this fiasco. We did get our money refunded for the parking pass, not the game though since we 'used' them. None of the email fees were refunded either. We lost some money in that deal.

That was a long time ago though. About three or four seasons ago I think? Battle Red against the Jaguars. We won.

Whatever. Just be careful with any dealings. Always get to the stadium EARLY if using somebody off the street or whatever.
Old 09-23-2009   #8
StephenMusel
Rookie

Rep Power: 26 StephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performer

Well thanks for the info guys, I think I'll keep looking for the hard passes. Don't want to take any chances.

Stephen
StephenMusel is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read