Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 09-22-2009   #1
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 378 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Battle Red Ladies Event Today!!!

Reminder that there is an event for the ladies today. We get to meet James Casey, enjoy wine and cheese, and learn more about the new threads made for the Lady Texans fans!!! Bring your checkbook or card to enjoy 15% off anything you purchase today!! Buy your Battle Red today for the game on Sunday!!
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009   #2
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 93649 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Battle Red Ladies Event Today!!!

I'm in Austin...

Old 09-22-2009   #3
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Rep Power: 378 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

Showtime, I'll try to provide pictures after we meet. Tell your wife, mistresses, or girlfriend to attend!!
Old 09-22-2009   #4
Grams 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 18579 Grams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr2bKay View Post
Reminder that there is an event for the ladies today. We get to meet James Casey, enjoy wine and cheese, and learn more about the new threads made for the Lady Texans fans!!! Bring your checkbook or card to enjoy 15% off anything you purchase today!! Buy your Battle Red today for the game on Sunday!!

OK? But where, when, what time? A little more info might be helpful.
Old 09-22-2009   #5
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61321 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr2bKay View Post
Showtime, I'll try to provide pictures after we meet. Tell your wife, mistresses, or girlfriend to attend!!
My wife wanted to come so bad but I'm in Houston on a job can't watch the kids while she's in Austin now with our two kids. I know she'd really love to hear what goes on there. She'd been so excited about signing up for the Battle Red Ladies. More so than I was excited to have a wife who loves the Texans. I think she just might like them a little more than me! That's saying a lot because I don't think I have ever gone a single day without thinking of the Houston Texans in some aspect and how giddy I get everytime I see their logo on an ad or in public or however Texans-related it may be! The point is... I love my Houston Texans.

Sooooo what is it? A big Texans-endorsed tupperware sort of party?
Old 09-22-2009   #6
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29597 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

It's tonight at the Texans Store at Reliant from 6-8! Maybe someone with more pc skills than me can post the link. BUT, it should be FUN!

James Casey will be there, along with Texan Ambassador's JJ Moses, Corey Bradford, and Jerry LeVias

Park in the Miller Lite Day parking lot. Gate 9 off Westridge and Kirby. Take a left into the day lot. Parking is free.

If I can get someone to cover for me for an hour or so, I'll be there. Gotta work tonight. If I can't make it, you all have FUN, and rep the BATTLE RED LADIES CLUB real well!!!

Gma
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009   #7
Vinnie
with an I E

Section: 506, best section in the 500's!
Rep Power: 3571 Vinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll just send my wife, if I send my wife and mistresses to the same event that could get ugly.
Old 09-22-2009   #8
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grams View Post
OK? But where, when, what time? A little more info might be helpful.
Sorry, It is at the Go Texans Store at Reliant Stadium at 6pm.
Old 09-22-2009   #9
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
It's tonight at the Texans Store at Reliant from 6-8! Maybe someone with more pc skills than me can post the link. BUT, it should be FUN!

James Casey will be there, along with Texan Ambassador's JJ Moses, Corey Bradford, and Jerry LeVias

Park in the Miller Lite Day parking lot. Gate 9 off Westridge and Kirby. Take a left into the day lot. Parking is free.

If I can get someone to cover for me for an hour or so, I'll be there. Gotta work tonight. If I can't make it, you all have FUN, and rep the BATTLE RED LADIES CLUB real well!!!

Gma
Thanks Gma for letting the fans know...got busy at work.
Old 09-22-2009   #10
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29597 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I won't be able to make it, gotta work! I'm a night shifter and I have to be at work by 1845. BOOOO!!

Anyway, TEXAN LADIES!!! Have a blast!!

GOOO TEXANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read