Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-21-2009   #1
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Rep Power: 10480 HouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default texans may be tied for 1st =o

colts got the ball the score mia 10 indy 7

come on~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

texans this is the season to make the playoffs~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

lose colts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

ill keep this updated....and expect a post saying Texans tied for 1st!
HouSportsWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009   #2
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83762 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: texans may be tied for 1st =o

Damn Dolphins can't even prevent the Colts from picking up a game tying FG with a couple of seconds left in the half.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009   #3
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 211500 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

That ball control run offense could very well get the better of Manning today.
Old 09-21-2009   #4
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83762 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
That ball control run offense could very well get the better of Manning today.
That's how you beat the Colts, you keep their offense off the field and limit Peyton's possessions. How many offensive possessions did they have in that half? (I don't really know, just started watching the game about a half hour ago)
Old 09-21-2009   #5
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 52901 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

20-10 TOP so far.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009   #6
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 72571 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

I hope Miami wins, but I need at least 47 total points to win the 6 game pool.
I picked 4 of 6. Pttsburgh and Washington let me down.
Old 09-21-2009   #7
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Crap, Dolphins missed a FG. Colts have good field position.
Sponsored links
Old 09-21-2009   #8
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 211500 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Looks like a lot of new stuff coming out of their wildcat.

I'm worried. We're going to have to play them again. and we won't even be able to get on the field.
Old 09-21-2009   #9
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Well good news and bad news...

Bad news is the Colts just tied the game up....

Good news is I was trailing by 5 points in my FF league and my last available player Donald Brown just put me over the top.

Now here's to the Dolphins driving down the field and winning the game.
Old 09-21-2009   #10
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Crap..

The Dolphins do realize that there's only 2:00 minutes left and they need a TD right??? Some of the worst clock management that I've seen in years....what the hell is wrong with them.
Old 09-21-2009   #11
ReliantTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 364 ReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Miami just wasted 1:15
ReliantTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009   #12
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

And this is why Pennington got booed out of NY.......he struggles to lead game winning drives down the field late in games. Teams don't even have to play a prevent defense, because they know Pennington can't beat them over the top. Chad has a great football mind, but his noodle arm sucks ass.
Old 09-21-2009   #13
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Well that right there isn't on Chad....Ginn killed us.

That missed FG really hurt Miami....if they had that, they could've just set up for the game winner.

I guess we're going to have to beat Jughead to take over 1st place.
Old 09-21-2009   #14
Vinnie
with an I E

Section: 506, best section in the 500's!
Rep Power: 7306 Vinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respected

I can't believe he didn't haul that in on the TD pass, even Jacoby wouldn't have dropped that one. I hate you Peyton Manning, even though your defense and the Miami offensive ineptitude eventually won that game for the colts. I hate you anyway.
Vinnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009   #15
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 192752 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

In a way, I'm glad they won.
I want US to beat them.
Like they say in boxing,
"to be the champ you have to BEAT the champ."

of course, having said that, I wouldn't have been sad if Peyton lost on national TV.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read