Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 06-04-2004   #1
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Our old pal Antonio!

For all the Blue Crew who remember him I found this article on NFL.com I thought it would bring back some memories. I remember his mom's tamales and having a girl get her chest signed by him.
http://nfl.com/news/story/7389921
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2004   #2
dagr8whitehope
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to dagr8whitehope
Default good to hear

he was with the texans very briefly in training camp and got a lot of hype from all the fans. it's good to hear that he caught on in europe and will potentially get a shot back in the NFL. i thought he would have been a solid special teams player until we were ready to go a new direction from wong in a couple years. well, i guess that's all i have for now, try to keep us posted on ol' 99, and in the future i hope to see him back in the blue n' red unis. later
Old 06-06-2004   #3
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Yes yes yes we would love to see our old friend Antonio back

Way to go Antonio!!!!!!!
Old 06-14-2004   #4
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Way to go Antonio

Just Heard we signed #99 Antonio Rodrigez again. Maybe this year he will get to stay. Way to go Antonio!
Old 06-14-2004   #5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1312 281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected

He's not going to be #99 anymore, though. That's Robaire Smith's number. Rodriguez is currently #75.

-Ben Franklin

Last edited by 281; 06-14-2004 at 05:48 PM.
281 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read