Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-21-2009   #1
maddogmrb
All Pro

Rep Power: 8295 maddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Okay ... I give up .....

.... this team is schizo .... this team is Jekyl & Hyde ..... this team is, well harder to figure out than a lady ......

I just give up trying to apply my extensive high school football playing experience and many, many years of fan expertise to them in a logical way. As soon as I tear them apart for a deservedly pitiful performance, I've got to turn around and give them credit for a deservedly good performance. This is worse than marriage .... it's borderline psycho!

I'm just going to sit back and relax and take the journey for whatever it brings and keep my blood pressure under control. To jump on board this wagon as a died-in-the-wool dedicated fan (as I've been since the beginning of this franchise) whose blood pressure fluctuates with the ebb and flow of the every minute changing personality of this team is a quick path to heart problems.

Until they develop a consistent winning personality, I'm just going to take it all in stride .... maybe!
maddogmrb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009   #2
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 59912 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82
Default Re: Okay ... I give up .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddogmrb View Post
Until they develop a consistent winning personality, I'm just going to take it all in stride .... maybe!
Yeah... good luck with that. LOL
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009   #3
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17600 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

i think the Jets are Just that badass and of course this team is night and day

8-8

then another

8-8

if thats not night and day i dont know what is

hopefully this year it will change tho u never know in the NFL on any givien Sunday
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009   #4
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 81427 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected

Defensively they're not "schizo". They've been pretty consistant in that department so far. Consistantly sucking that is.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read