Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-20-2009   #1
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 75856 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans-titans (fake Oilers) Rivalry. Kicked up a notch?

Oh hell yes! I do believe we have a legit rivalry with pure, unadultarated hatred now! AND I EFFING LOVE IT!!

I know that we consider them to be rivals with them being our former team, and we consider Dallas to be rivals as they are in state, JAX is a rival, but not really sure why....I guess because we always play tough against them?

But, those other teams have just viewed us as annoyances and nothing more (and heck, look at what our record is against those teams accept JAX and our overall production season to season).

I think we just kicked this rivalry up quite a few notches today!!

During the game, I was so amped and fired up, I may be hoarse for the week. Fights, hard hits, scoring, big plays, you name it, it happened. It was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo great to see our team come out and just punch someone square in the mouth AND NOT BACK DOWN!

I HATE the midgets of possum squallor and their toothless wonder fans more than I can describe. Unfortuneately, here in Austin, there are a ton of VY leg humpers that are still rooting for tenessee solely because of that pine riding back up. I look forward to driving to work tomorrow, head held high and proud of all my Texans gear on my truck! (Watching the cowpokes now and rooting for the Giants of course...wouldn't that be the sweetest ending to today!!)

Anyway, I just wanted to get peoples thoughts on our rivals and if you think that this is now, by far the biggest rivalry we have. Even more so than against the girls from south oklahoma with the stars on their hats, the jags, colts, steelers, you name it. Can't wait for round 2!!!

Also, while we're at it, just for fun, as a Texan fan, who are the top five teams you absolutely hate?

For me it's;
Tenessee - by a whole, whole, whole lot!

Buffalo - and we should all know why.

Dallas - mostly because of their fans.

Pittsburgh - I wasn't even born until 1980, but I've seen the footage, watch it again, RENFRO WAS IN BOUNDS!!!!! Should have been a trip to the Super Bowl!

Tenessee - No really, I hate them. Really!!

HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read