Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 09-20-2009   #1
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 195251 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Peyton Manning is HILARIOUS

I just saw a Peyton Manning Commercial for Sony. He's playing Ping-Pong with Justin Timberlake, and he just makes the commercial. If he were just playing, like JT is playing, it would be a bust of a commercial. But the way he plays.. the way he acts.. the way he gets into character, I swear I almost busted a gut. Replaying it 6 times on the DVR didn't help any either, but God....... how can you not like this guy.

That doesn't mean I don't want a Texan to cause him grave bodily harm..... but I love the guy.
Old 09-20-2009   #2
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Peyton Manning is HILARIOUS

The one where he tells you "maybe you should just buy a bigger shirt" with the awkward pause killed me. I died laughing every time that was on for about two months. Funny guy but I respect his game too. Hard to not like him, outside of the two handings a year we get.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009   #3
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 195251 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
Hard to not like him, outside of the two handings a year we get.
Even then, it's hard not to admire an artist......
Old 09-20-2009   #4
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 276022 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Greatest QB of this generation.

Very funny in cameos.

Whiny beotch on the field while being a great QB.
Old 09-20-2009   #5
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post

Whiny beotch on the field while being a great QB.
I loved watching him from the stands, as Ron Dayne led us to our first win over the Colts..... He was moaning and groaning, and pouting, & couldn't do anything about it.
Old 09-20-2009   #6
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected

i like QB's who don't care about what's going on the field
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009   #7
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Quote:
Originally Posted by kastofsna View Post
i like QB's who don't care about what's going on the field
Just kick his Arce tomorrow.
Old 09-20-2009   #8
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

The funniest football player commercial going now is the one with Brett..Best Buy I think.

Peyton will have a long career in front of the camera when he's done playing.

His SNL skits are really funny.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read