Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-20-2009   #1
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 79638 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Congrats

Glad as hell I missed this game due to dad responsibilities. What I am now reading makes me double glad I missed this one.

Know you guys wanted this game bad and will offer a simple congrats.

Guess we're learning that losing Haynesworth and Schwartz were kinda important.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009   #2
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 107142 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Congrats

thanks toronto rep

it was a roller coaster.. maybe NFL network will replay it
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009   #3
Spled
All Pro

Rep Power: 51 Spled is a quality contributor and well respectedSpled is a quality contributor and well respectedSpled is a quality contributor and well respectedSpled is a quality contributor and well respectedSpled is a quality contributor and well respectedSpled is a quality contributor and well respectedSpled is a quality contributor and well respectedSpled is a quality contributor and well respectedSpled is a quality contributor and well respectedSpled is a quality contributor and well respectedSpled is a quality contributor and well respected

If Haynesworth were still a Titan, that would have been a different game.
Spled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009   #4
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 22796 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

It will definitely be one of the top 4 games of the week so it will most likely be on NFL replay if you have NFLN.
Old 09-20-2009   #5
Silver Oak
Hall of Fame

Section: way up the ramp
Rep Power: 560 Silver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto
Glad as hell I missed this game due to dad responsibilities. What I am now reading makes me double glad I missed this one.

Know you guys wanted this game bad and will offer a simple congrats.

Guess we're learning that losing Haynesworth and Schwartz were kinda important.
Uh, kinda think you guys wanted it more. That's what I was hearing in pregame chatter anyways. 0-2 is not the way a division winner starts out.

Thanks for graciousness in a loss though T.
Old 09-20-2009   #6
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 79638 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Oak View Post
Uh, kinda think you guys wanted it more. That's what I was hearing in pregame chatter anyways. 0-2 is not the way a division winner starts out.

Thanks for graciousness in a loss though T.
Beats me, I lay low, I want the game like any other game. Just a W, all I ever care about.

With the Jets, Colts and Pats on deck, this team is gonna be in deep shit to make the playoffs.

A lot of us feared we blew a major shot at the ring last year, and it sure as hell appears like we were right.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009   #7
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 246932 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

First of all, it was a good game. It was the kind of game that, if I had no interest in either team, I'd want to watch. So you should watch it on Replay, which it will undoubtedly be on.

Second, I usually like you until you remind me that you're a Tacks fan.

Old 09-20-2009   #8
l_j_r
Rookie

... great game to watch fella's ...

... congrat's to you houston fans ...

... we'll try to take care of the titan's for you next week ...

l_j_r
l_j_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009   #9
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 264718 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_j_r View Post
... great game to watch fella's ...

... congrat's to you houston fans ...

... we'll try to take care of the titan's for you next week ...

l_j_r

We'll e-mail some barbecue to you to make it worth your while.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009   #10
l_j_r
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
We'll e-mail some barbecue to you to make it worth your while.

... i'll eat it ... just don't tell the wife why i'm not hungry for dinner! ...

l_j_r
l_j_r is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read