Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 09-24-2009   #61
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: BlazingArrow, Bulluck53, BipolarTheTitan, and Titansfan3801...COME GET SOME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
yeah, dude would have camped out at Texans Talk 24/7 if the ICOU had won that game, taking every chance to rub our noses in it.

Guess he doesn't like it when his bully team gets punched back. Typical bully, though, they cry about it.
It's not about the football smack. I could careless. You want to say the Titans sucked last sunday so be it. I freely admit we did. It is about this type of shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
TB, I'm sure you've been on his gaydar since the beginning.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
mmmm hmmmm...

I am really surprised you didn't choose the dudes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Quote:
Been on my slate for a while. I have had to choose between hanging out with a bunch as a dude at a Titan/Texans game or hanging out as girl at Titans/Colts game. Some how you guys have lost out the last couple of seasons.
Fixed it!!
Grow up, it was funny when I was 5. It has been running on this board for years. You want to talk football in this thread fine I am all for it. Typical blah blah gay what ever. Last I checked your own board rule prohibits this. Don't think it is limited to this thread either. Just run a search on "blazing arrow". Pretty much every time it gets a hit it is some weak gay joke. It is almost that some of you are so obsessed with wanting me to be gay that you have totally lost perspective.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009   #62
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BlazingArrow, Bulluck53, BipolarTheTitan, and Titansfan3801...COME GET SOME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Grow up, it was funny when I was 5. It has been running on this board for years. You want to talk football in this thread fine I am all for it. Typical blah blah gay what ever. Last I checked your own board rule prohibits this. Don't think it is limited to this thread either. Just run a search on "blazing arrow". Pretty much every time it gets a hit it is some weak gay joke. It is almost that some of you are so obsessed with wanting me to be gay that you have totally lost perspective.
What a freaking baby you are BA.

There's no crying in football... And there sure as hell isn't any crying in a football smack forum.

What I don't understand is how you talk so much noise, and now your only posts are whining about who said what, and basically calling on a mod to help you. Your gender re assignment is coming along very nicely I hope.
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009   #63
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 104409 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
So you've been called ghey since you were 5? You've been called ghey on this board since you've been here? The closet has no lock, you know.
Old 09-24-2009   #64
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Somebody has sand in their *****.
Old 09-24-2009   #65
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2317 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow;1259073[B
]It's not about the football smack[/b]. I could careless. You want to say the Titans sucked last sunday so be it. I freely admit we did. It is about this type of shit.
Oh I see...you mean
Quote:
Do you know anything about football?
and
Quote:
You have proven you know nothing about football. To continue responding to you would probably diminish my own football knowledge.
I wonder is that football smack?
Quote:
Do you ever read what people post or do you slam your head into the keyboard hoping it will make sense in the end?
no that wasnt either...hmmm waiting for the footbal smack to start coming.

Again BA ...I was right in my football smack...wasnt I ? You can throw insults and smack at me thats fine. But it doesnt change the fact that the titans have a one dimensional offense...it is a good dimension dont get me wrong, but when the Titans needed to pass they couldnt get it done.

The (depleted) offense of the Texans beat your vaunted defense, while your healthy starting offensive lineup didnt come through because it is one dimesional. The formula to beating the Titans is to put eight in the box and have one of those eight spy on CJ. Kerry is good at moving between the 20s but when push comes to shove..he falls short...just like your insults.

34-31...HOWS THAT SOME FOOTBALL talk FOR YA.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009   #66
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

You mean like when you used the death of the woman who invented Special Olympics to try and call people names (which is what is actually against policy). I guess calling someone a retard and or a moron is considered football talk fairyland.
Old 09-24-2009   #67
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon

34-31

This game proves that the Oilers curse went to Tennessee along with Bud and his coonskin toupee

I thought some of the Oilers curse was left around residually after Rosenchoke but this game proves the Oilers curse is alive and well in the great state of Tennessee. Good riddance.

It's kinda ironic, but I know exactly how Titans fan feels. I was once one of them. I saw all the chokejob fumbles and stupid interceptions. I saw all the times when it seemed all the calls went against us like some sort of conspiracy. I saw field goals get shanked and more last second losses than I can count. That is what being an Oilers/Titans fan is all about. That chapter of my life has long been shut and I am better for it. All of us in Houston are better for it. That franchise is cursed.

Well I am going to watch the NFL Replay of the big win on the DVR. Owen Daniels really stepped up for us when you go back and watch it. Bulluck was getting worked over bigtime. It could be curtains for Bulluck soon. He is older and it can end quick. He looked disastrously slow in pass coverage against Pittsburgh as well.

oh wait, that is football talk, this is smack talk.

Tennessee Titans Suck
34-31
Old 09-24-2009   #68
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
yeah, dude would have camped out at Texans Talk 24/7 if the ICOU had won that game, taking every chance to rub our noses in it.

Guess he doesn't like it when his bully team gets punched back. Typical bully, though, they cry about it.
Exactly.

You're run is over, Blazing Arrow.

Hope you enjoyed it.

Coming here and flaunting your team's dynamic studly record, rubbing our noses in it, and talking about how awesome you guys are.

All of it is OVER. You are now on an 0-2 slide, getting ran by the Texans in your own house. You couldn't get the calls to go your way, which is freaking NICE for a change I might add. And while your team is still dangerous, they don't have that same look and feel that they had the past two years.

It must be most frustrating to know that your window for this team is closing. Collins gets older every year. Vince is Vince. And it ain't as if that's ever going to change for the better.

Suck it up, go home to your side of town and nurse your wounds. And cheer up. There might be another day when your team climbs back up again and dusts itself off. But that can't happen until later this season.

Losing Haynesworth was more than your defense could handle. Obviously.

And your coach is a baby. Boo-hoo-hoo! I look like Jim Dangle from Reno 911...boo-hoo-hoo!...I wear Ray Bans and think I'm hot crap. Boo-hoo-hoo! my fake irishman got the raw end of the deal on the sideline.

Smack. Talk. Sucka'!
Old 09-24-2009   #69
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Going back to last season, the Tinnbreds have lost 5 of their last 6 games.
Old 09-24-2009   #70
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
d'oh. methinks Collins' tank may be on E.
Old 09-24-2009   #71
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Honeymoon View Post
d'oh. methinks Collins' tank may be on E.
Oh, and I failed to mention that 2 of those 5 losses came at the hands of the lowly Texans.
Old 09-24-2009   #72
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

I guess BA can't respond with his thumb in his mouth. Poor baby...
Old 09-24-2009   #73
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1627 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Exactly.

You're run is over, Blazing Arrow.

Hope you enjoyed it.

Coming here and flaunting your team's dynamic studly record, rubbing our noses in it, and talking about how awesome you guys are.

All of it is OVER. You are now on an 0-2 slide, getting ran by the Texans in your own house. You couldn't get the calls to go your way, which is freaking NICE for a change I might add. And while your team is still dangerous, they don't have that same look and feel that they had the past two years.

It must be most frustrating to know that your window for this team is closing. Collins gets older every year. Vince is Vince. And it ain't as if that's ever going to change for the better.

Suck it up, go home to your side of town and nurse your wounds. And cheer up. There might be another day when your team climbs back up again and dusts itself off. But that can't happen until later this season.

Losing Haynesworth was more than your defense could handle. Obviously.

And your coach is a baby. Boo-hoo-hoo! I look like Jim Dangle from Reno 911...boo-hoo-hoo!...I wear Ray Bans and think I'm hot crap. Boo-hoo-hoo! my fake irishman got the raw end of the deal on the sideline.

Smack. Talk. Sucka'!
... brutal

Last edited by Bulluck53; 09-24-2009 at 11:13 PM.
Bulluck53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009   #74
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83762 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Just run a search on "blazing arrow". Pretty much every time it gets a hit it is some weak gay joke.
Gee, I wonder why? LOL, I'm sure "Blazing" has nothing to do with that...

Seriously, "Blazing Arrow" sounds like the name they handed out to the really "sensitive" indian who started using war paint for cosmetic purposes only..

Last edited by Carr Bombed; 09-25-2009 at 12:37 AM.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009   #75
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
Gee, I wonder why? LOL, I'm sure "Blazing" has nothing to do with that...

Seriously, "Blazing Arrow" sounds like the name they handed out to the really "sensitive" indian who started using war paint for cosmetic purposes only..
Old 09-26-2009   #76
SteveSlaton20
All Pro

Rep Power: 717 SteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to SteveSlaton20

Quote:
Link action????

Let me guess... The officials???
http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=51898
Old 09-26-2009   #77
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveSlaton20 View Post
Figures. I went to the rivalry talk thread and there was a lot of bitterness in there. Talk about sore losers, or just losers period.

On a side note, I saw a bunch of sigs made for mackenzie phillips and her dad... They were celebrating them as heros for some reason.
Old 09-26-2009   #78
whiskeyrbl

Quote:
I guess BA can't respond with his thumb in his mouth. Poor baby...
If he would have followed that team when they played here he would have known this was going to be a down year. And the immediate horizon does not look much better.

Jets
Jags
Pats and
Colts
Possibly 1-5 and 1-2 in division.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read