Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-20-2009   #1
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default I told you we would win!

Okay not really, but my reverse psychology worked very well, I was very hard on the coaches all week and talked like we didn't stand a chance, I had it planned all week believe it or not. Maybe, I found something or maybe I shouldn't be supersticious.

Either way, great win, what a tough game, guess the players didn't like being called soft.

Frank Bush, you got to get this D to play the run like the showed they can in between CJ's field day.

Dunta Robinson, you need to shut your piehole, you almost drew a flag on the fumble recoery by JZ a the end.

Last edited by Hardcore Texan; 09-20-2009 at 05:41 PM.
Hardcore Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009   #2
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 20085 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I told you we would win!

ha, yes.
MEGA SWATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009   #3
valleytexfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 275 valleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respected

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
valleytexfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009   #4
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Another key to victory was me changing my profile pic on Facebook to AJ this week. I am telling you the reverse-jinx is brilliant!
Old 09-20-2009   #5
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 213938 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Okay not really, but my reverse psychology worked very well, I was very hard on the coaches all week, I had it planned all week believe it or not. Maybe, I found something or maybe I shouldn't be supersticious.

Either way, great win, what a tough game, guess the players didn't like being called soft.

Frank Bush, you got to get this D to play the run like the showed they can in between CJ's field day.

Dunta Robinson, you need to shut your piehole, you almost drew a flag on the fumble recoery by JZ a the end.
Horse-puckey!
We won because, on my FF team, I sat Matt Schaub. And by doing so, I ensured that he would have a career day.
No need to thank me.
Sometimes you have to take one for the greater good.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009   #6
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13230 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Didn't see any money on table lol, key was 0 turnovers
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009   #7
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Horse-puckey!
We won because, on my FF team, I sat Matt Schaub. And by doing so, I ensured that he would have a career day.
No need to thank me.
Sometimes you have to take one for the greater good.
That hurts, I sat OD also which was a mistake, I didn't mean too actually, but I did start Kris Brown.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read