Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-20-2009   #1
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101274 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Jacoby Jones

Needs to be released. GEt him out of here! What luck the Texans just got out of that. The guy is the most mistake prone KR I've ever seen.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009   #2
Ckw

Default Re: Jacoby Jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Needs to be released. GEt him out of here! What luck the Texans just got out of that. The guy is the most mistake prone KR I've ever seen.
Right now, we need him at receiver. But this guy just does not seem to have it mentally...
Old 09-20-2009   #3
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1028 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected

I mean the moron has waived off so many PRs, he will never return another one in his career. Does Jacoby have some naked photos of Kubiak boning Bush? Why is this ***** still on this team?

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Texans34Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009   #4
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I hope to NEVER see that boy in a Texans uni again!!! He's to much of a liability!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009   #5
Ckw

I choose not to forget about the TD catch. Right now, we need him. When Walter and Davis are back, I am with you guys that he is a liability. But right now, we need him.
Old 09-20-2009   #6
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Talking about cutting Jacoby Jones right now, is Asinine. and anyone thinking of it should STFU. Everybody makes mistakes. Jones muffing punts isn't anything new. The ***** that needs to be replaced is the guy who keeps putting him out there, when we've got Davis, Martinez, Anderson & Slaton. All who have returned punts.

Jacoby is earning his spot as a receiver, on the field. We don't need a situation, where guys fear losing their jobs for making mistakes. Especially, when they show they can make up for it.

IF they can play this game. & they can show they can play this game, it would be stupid to get rid of them for making mistakes. We're not that good yet. I don't think many teams are.
Old 09-20-2009   #7
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected

Okay, Jacoby should've picked up Chris Hope(#24) on that last play...... still, I think that's a coaching problem, and not a JJ problem.
Old 09-20-2009   #8
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Okay, Jacoby should've picked up Chris Hope(#24) on that last play...... still, I think that's a coaching problem, and not a JJ problem.
He was shying away from contact, that is on him.
Old 09-20-2009   #9
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
He was shying away from contact, that is on him.
Bull$hit, watch it again. He was blocking the wrong man, a man that doesn't need to be blocked.

He made several blocks on running plays this game, even attacking Kearse's knees...... not something I advocate. But he hasn't been shying away from contact, and to insinuate as much is something I take offense to.
Old 09-20-2009   #10
JDizzle
I'm a dude

Rep Power: 6809 JDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respected

I think jacoby should be relieved of his returning duties, I've felt that way for a while however I think he's turned out to be a good #3 or #4 guy at WR.

The muff aside he did come up big for us today.
JDizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009   #11
Jackie Chiles
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9611 Jackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respected

Gotta agree with TK, he looked way too good as a WR today to consider cutting him. I would definitely consider someone else doing returns but JJ should see more time at WR. Andre Davis is the guy that we don't need imo. Glenn Martinez is a beast on ST.
Old 09-20-2009   #12
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1028 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected

I would give Aldridge a chance at punt returns before I give JJ another chance.

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Texans34Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009   #13
DexmanC
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 37204 DexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Bull$hit, watch it again. He was blocking the wrong man, a man that doesn't need to be blocked.

He made several blocks on running plays this game, even attacking Kearse's knees...... not something I advocate. But he hasn't been shying away from contact, and to insinuate as much is something I take offense to.
I gotta co-sign Thunderkyss on this one. All these "cut Jacoby" clowns
need to wake up. This is the SECOND CONSECUTIVE SEASON, in which
big plays by Jacoby Jones contributed to the Texans' first win of the season.
We don't win the Miami game without his HUGE punt return. It ignited the
Texans for the rest of that game.

He's only going to improve from here.
DexmanC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009   #14
Jackie Chiles
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9611 Jackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respected

Just put Anderson back there. Heck, let James Casey, he did it at Rice. Until our guys give the punter some room we probably aren't going to see too many big returns from JJ anyway so just put someone back there that will ensure we retain possession.
Old 09-20-2009   #15
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Just relieve him of return duties.
Make him catch 500 a day without fumbling for a month then bring him back!

Do they have cosmetic surgery to enlarge his hands and his brain?
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009   #16
DexmanC
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 37204 DexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Just relieve him of return duties.
Make him catch 500 a day without fumbling for a month then bring him back!

Do they have cosmetic surgery to enlarge his hands and his brain?
His hands sure looked fine on that touchdown grab. That was your
prototypical all-hands catch. He definitely did NOT allow the ball
to hit his body for the grab.

I'm sure he'll learn from it and grow, to the benefit of the Texans. His
HUGE first down grab in the 4th was CLUTCH.
DexmanC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009   #17
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Well, he does have a lot of heart! AND, I like the Texan logo in his hair! We'll see how he does against the Jags. Maybe put some super glue on his hands!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009   #18
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexmanC View Post
His hands sure looked fine on that touchdown grab. That was your
prototypical all-hands catch. He definitely did NOT allow the ball
to hit his body for the grab.

I'm sure he'll learn from it and grow, to the benefit of the Texans. His
HUGE first down grab in the 4th was CLUTCH.
Jacoby does have small hands!
He gave a glove to Gary (our fan on the MB) last TC as a souvenir.
I was there!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009   #19
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17946 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

He made plays when we needed him to. If he could just hold on to the ball......he would be great. Slaton is also losing the ball via getting it punched out a lot!!!!!!! too.
MEGA SWATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009   #20
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

he got a can't miss play at nfl.com/video

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-cant-m...akes-the-catch

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read