Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-14-2009   #1
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected
Default The greatest post I have ever written

Go Texans

Thank you.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009   #2
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The greatest post I have ever written

Yup thats it....really

am I pissed that they lost...yep

am I pissed that they put forth no effort...yup.

Am I pissed that my efforts to increase the fanbase in San Antonio by getting the Texans put back on the air in SA and sending training camp tickets to fans at my own expense was rewarded by that crapfest...hell yeah.

am I pissed that i spent over 200 dollars going to Houston this weekend for the worst performance by a Texans team ever...hell yeah.

I was going to write the best post ever expressing my frustration and irritation but I just cant. I love this team too much. As much as I want things to change right this moment ...it wont do me any good to whine and complain about thing I cant control.

All I can do is say Go Texans......

I have read all the fire_______ post or________is a bust posts and you know what I will say is

Go Texans
I have read the who is your new team threads all I can say is

Go Texans.

I sat through all o the SA and Houston radio trashing the team and all I can say is

Go Texans.

If we loose to the Titans all I will say is :
Go Texans

If we loose all 16 games I will say
Go Texans

Go ahead and rip me and say whatever you want about my team..and I say it is your right, but my response will be

Go Texans.

Go Texans
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009   #3
Goatcheese
Nightmare Over

Rep Power: 108483 Goatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respected

“Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world.” -Arthur Schopenhauer
Goatcheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009   #4
Fox
All Pro

Rep Power: 414 Fox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm with ya. For better or for worse (mostly for worse so far) this will always be my team.

Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009   #5
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6844 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

Your optimism is contagious.

In the end it's only 1 loss.

24-7, 31-30, 42-3, whatever. It goes down as 1 loss. Every year you're gonna lose a game you shoulda won. Now let's go out there and win one we probably shouldn't, and make it even.
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009   #6
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Go Texans!
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009   #7
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

They'll always be my team. We're just not on speaking terms right now.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-14-2009   #8
valleytexfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 275 valleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respected

GO TEXANS!
valleytexfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009   #9
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I have never said they won't be my team, that will never change, I am just tempering my expectations and I am really starting to get concerned that Kubiak is the long term answer. We will see what the season holds, but my support for the team will not waiver, I am just trying to not be depressed for days on end after every loss.
Old 09-14-2009   #10
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 20113 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

can't do it yet......
Old 09-14-2009   #11
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 103984 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

stated my piece
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009   #12
jctrux
Rookie

As disappointed and let down by the loss, I agree it's only one game.

I had a friend that lives in San Antonio send me texts as he watched the game. By the end he said he was ready to run Kubes and Schaub out of town. My reply was simple. I told him to go buy his Cowboys jersey cause he's acting like one. It's only one game and if he wants to fire people already he's more suited for the Cowboy camp.

I've been going to games for six years and had my season tickets for four season. I get angry, upset and PO'ed like everyone else. I just don't like the reactionary calls for heads after one game. Calm the hell down.
Old 09-14-2009   #13
LonerATO
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10015 LonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't think that its as bad as we have painted to be since Rex Ryan has had the Texans number everytime. I mean the loss wouldn't have hurt so bad if the team didn't play like crap. I just feel embarrassed with this team and I could never turn on them and be some fair weather fan. I guess its my own fault for buying into all the hype on the boards and the media. I have looked over a few other boards on other sites and saw what other posters think of our team and it isn't all that bad.

Last edited by LonerATO; 09-15-2009 at 12:13 AM.
LonerATO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009   #14
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11524 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

ARE WE GOING TO SEE MATTY FIRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! this wk or WHAT ??????
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009   #15
Grams 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 25097 Grams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respected

Go Texans!!

Win , lose or draw. It makes no difference. Texans are my team and I will root for them no matter what. Might not be happy with them all the time. But losing a game will not cause me to rant and rave, get nasty with posts or start a fire anyone or everyone thread.

I am a fan, a long term fan, but not a fanatic.

I have no control over the outcome of a football game. No point in getting that frustrated or angry that one takes that anger out on a forum and try to ruin everyone's day. It is just a game. Just entertainment.

Go Texans!!!!!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read