Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2009   #181
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 149846 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bill Cowher?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
But the thing about giving Kubiak another year is a coach like Bill Cowher won't be available next year.
Hey Coach Cowher...here's a dump-truck full of money...want to coach in Houston?
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Old 11-24-2009   #182
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 134080 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
McNair went out of his way to bring football back to Houston,
That doesn't have anything to do with how he acts as an owner as far as trying to get the coaches that he wants or desires for. Kubiak was a "hot name" OC at the time when Capers was fired and it didn't take much to get Kubes at the time. It wasn't a year where there were tons of big time big name coaches available in that off season either. Going out and getting a guy like Cowher or a guy like Holmgren perhaps is going to take a lot because they have so many destinations that they can coach at. They can go almost anywhere right now. Cowher especially. Even some teams with winnng records that are playoff teams would possibly fire their successful HC to bring in Cowher. It will take a guy that will pay a ton of money, and really go out of his way to "sell" their team's vision and franchise to Cowher. He has so many choices and opportunities, so he can act like a pre madonna if he wants to as far as who "he wants" to coach for and what they'll offer and do for him. Mcnair will have to do all of that and compete as hard as guys like Snyder and Jones will. We have yet to see him do that so far as an owner. Maybe he will, maybe he won't. I'm not that confident that he will though personally. He just doesn't strike me as that type of owner at this point.

Quote:
Like I said earlier, dude did not pay all that jack to watch crappy football for eight years in a row. I'm not saying he will do this or won't do that, simply because we do not know and he keeps his cards very close to his chest.
Yep, pretty much.

Quote:
But, the look on his face was one that I have never seen in him before. It wasn't happy-go-lucky McNair that is glad to be here. It was more of a look that he's just about had enough of this crap. JMO
Well good. He should be pissed. We're in year four of the Kubiak era and most people and fans across the country expected this team to be a playoff team. Personally I think this team is easily good enough to make the playoffs, but we keep finding ways to lose instead of finding ways to win. Teams that are coached well find ways to win, and not the opposite and this is the same thing that's gone on since last season. If Mcnair feels that way, well then he should do something about it. Is firing Kubes the answer? If he can find a very good candidate, then I think it is. If he isn't wiling to explore that, well then I think he'll just keep Kubiak and extend him again. It's hard to say what Mcnair will do though, because as he keeps his cards tightly to his chest as you mentioned.
Old 11-24-2009   #183
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 20123 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
That doesn't have anything to do with how he acts as an owner as far as trying to get the coaches that he wants or desires for. Kubiak was a "hot name" OC at the time when Capers was fired and it didn't take much to get Kubes at the time. It wasn't a year where there were tons of big time big name coaches available in that off season either. Going out and getting a guy like Cowher or a guy like Holmgren perhaps is going to take a lot because they have so many destinations that they can coach at. They can go almost anywhere right now. Cowher especially. Even some teams with winnng records that are playoff teams would possibly fire their successful HC to bring in Cowher. It will take a guy that will pay a ton of money, and really go out of his way to "sell" their team's vision and franchise to Cowher. He has so many choices and opportunities, so he can act like a pre madonna if he wants to as far as who "he wants" to coach for and what they'll offer and do for him. Mcnair will have to do all of that and compete as hard as guys like Snyder and Jones will. We have yet to see him do that so far as an owner. Maybe he will, maybe he won't. I'm not that confident that he will though personally. He just doesn't strike me as that type of owner at this point.
So, what you're saying is, despite reports that the Houston job is attractive to Cowher, you think it's going to take bells and whistles that McNair is not willing to pull out to get Cowher here, based on your own baseless preconceptions?

The only real evidence we have of whether Cowher can or will coach here is promising, despite the "it's too good to be true" crowd, such as yourself.

The biggest hurdle in getting Cowher here is getting Kubiak out of here.
Old 11-24-2009   #184
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 402769 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
That doesn't have anything to do with how he acts as an owner as far as trying to get the coaches that he wants or desires for.
Sure, it does. It shows that when Bob McNair wants something bad enough, he's willing to invest a helluva' lot of time and money to get it.

I was no small feat to convince the NFL to bring a team back to Houston.

Quote:
Kubiak was a "hot name" OC at the time when Capers was fired and it didn't take much to get Kubes at the time.
Kubiak wanted to be here. He was interviewed as the first HC, but McNair wanted him to get more experience.

See, the deal is that if a coach wants to be here, then half the battle is won. And this entire thread is predicated on the NFL.com article that specifically states that Cowher might be interested in Houston.

It's rumor right now, but sometimes there is fire when there is smoke. So we never know.

Quote:
Going out and getting a guy like Cowher or a guy like Holmgren perhaps is going to take a lot because they have so many destinations that they can coach at. They can go almost anywhere right now. Cowher especially. Even some teams with winnng records that are playoff teams would possibly fire their successful HC to bring in Cowher. It will take a guy that will pay a ton of money, and really go out of his way to "sell" their team's vision and franchise to Cowher. He has so many choices and opportunities, so he can act like a pre madonna if he wants to as far as who "he wants" to coach for and what they'll offer and do for him. Mcnair will have to do all of that and compete as hard as guys like Snyder and Jones will. We have yet to see him do that so far as an owner. Maybe he will, maybe he won't. I'm not that confident that he will though personally. He just doesn't strike me as that type of owner at this point.
Like I mentioned, this entire thread was started on the speculation that Cowher might be interested in this gig. So your above statements would not truly be applicable if that is the case.

However, if Cowher is not interested, then yeah, what you are saying is right, but we still have no idea what kind of owner we have in that regard simply because we do not know his M.O. at this point in time.

Like I said earlier in this thread, I think Kubiak is back next season. The rest of the stuff is just conversation based upon a purported rumor on NFL.com. It is nothing more, nothing less, just talk among disgruntled fans after a crappy loss.
Old 11-24-2009   #185
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 109428 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected

Cowher is a compelling fit for your franchise.

1) You can afford his ridiculous pricetag, rumored to be 10M a season
2) He wants a solid QB or better, and I think Schaub does fit the bill.
3) Enough talent around the other 52 to be a playoff team NOW. He doesn't want to start from scratch.
4) I'm quite certain he can get personnel input power. Why not? He knows what makes a true NFL player and how to develop/coach/motivate young talent.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
Old 11-24-2009   #186
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Personally, I think Kubiak will be here for at least another year. That said, it'd be crazy for McNair not to do his due diligence considering the level of success Cowher has had.
Old 11-24-2009   #187
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 387845 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisco_County View Post
Kubiak will be the coach next year.
And we'll let the Texans have our PSL tickets back.

Enough is enough. Can't lose big games to lesser teams.

Gary is a nice enough guy, but players don't play for him. We need a coach who can motivate a buy-in from the players. Gary can't.

We need a steel curtain, not a swinging door.
Sponsored links
Old 11-24-2009   #188
PHAROAH
All Pro

Rep Power: 96 PHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respected

Man I hate to admit it but it's time to bring in a real head coach to get this ship going in the right direction. I think that the Texans are one of the better teams when it comes to drafting players but this guy can't get these players up to win games that we should win. The look on the fans faces at the end of the game was sad and to see the owner on sideline with egg all on his face as this was billed the biggest game in Texans history. I feel the winds of change starting to blow.

Last edited by PHAROAH; 11-24-2009 at 03:21 PM.
Old 11-24-2009   #189
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 134080 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero THE zero View Post
So, what you're saying is, despite reports that the Houston job is attractive to Cowher, you think it's going to take bells and whistles that McNair is not willing to pull out to get Cowher here, based on your own baseless preconceptions?

The only real evidence we have of whether Cowher can or will coach here is promising, despite the "it's too good to be true" crowd, such as yourself.

The biggest hurdle in getting Cowher here is getting Kubiak out of here.
You and a few others are taking some small little comment and running with it as if Cowher has come out and made several statements about wanting to come here. Cowher can coach anywhere, and if you think that it's "not" going to take bells and whistles to get him to whatever destination he eventually decides to go to if he even wants to coach right now, well then I think your opinion is naive here.

"One source close to Cowher believes the compensation could reach the $10 million-per-season range based on early indications."

http://blogs.nfl.com/2009/11/23/bill...-coaching-job/

There has already been a few teams like the Browns that offered him a ton of money last off season to coach there and they went way out of their way to bring him there and he's quite familiar with that division obviously. He turned them down as well. Cowher will be calling all the shots as far as where he can or wants to go. It will take a lot of effort from whatever team that wants him to successfully get him there in a contract whether you want to believe that or not. There hasn't been any coach more sought after than Cowher in the last ten years.

And at the end of the day, I don't think that Mcnair will let go of Kubiak this year any way. If Mcnair is willing to jumpinto the Bill Cowher sweepstakes, I'd be stoked but only if he is going to go all out in it and throw some real money around, because that's what it's going to take.

Last edited by Texecutioner; 11-24-2009 at 03:22 PM.
Old 11-24-2009   #190
LonerATO
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10016 LonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
You and a few others are taking some small little comment and running with it as if Cowher has come out and made several statements about wanting to come here. Cowher can coach anywhere, si if you think that it's "not" going to take bells and whistles to get him to whatever destination he eventually decides to go to if he even wants to coach right now, well then I think your opinion is naive here. There has already been a few teams like the Browns that offered him a ton of money last off season to coach there and they went way out of their way to bring him there and he's quite familiar with that division obviously. He turned them down as well. Cowher will be calling all the shots as far as where he can or wants to go. It will take a lot of effort from whatever team that wants him to successfully get him there in a contract whether you want to believe that or not. There hasn't been any coach more sought after than Cowher in the last ten years.

And at the end of the day, I don't think that Mcnair will let go of Kubiak this year any way.
My only worry right now is going to be personal o-line and what kind of D would be run.
Old 11-24-2009   #191
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerATO View Post
My only worry right now is going to be personal o-line and what kind of D would be run.
If we could get Cowher here I wouldn't give a crap what he wanted to do with the team as far as blowing it up. His track record and success speaks for itself as far as I'm concerned.

I don't think he ever ran a ZBS system though. I could be wrong, but I don't think that was there running system when he was there.

And he'll most likely switch to a 3-4 to whatever team he goes to.
Old 11-24-2009   #192
Jackie Chiles
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9611 Jackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respected

What is Kubiak's contract status right now? Does it end with the season or does he have another year left?
Old 11-24-2009   #193
Jackie Chiles
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9611 Jackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
If we could get Cowher here I wouldn't give a crap what he wanted to do with the team as far as blowing it up. His track record and success speaks for itself as far as I'm concerned.

I don't think he ever ran a ZBS system though. I could be wrong, but I don't think that was there running system when he was there.

I agree. Plus I doubt the moves would be as painful as some people think. DeMeco and Cush would be the best 3-4 inside LB tandem in the league. Barwin is a great OLB prospect in that system. I believe Mario could be one of the best 3-4 DEs in the league (not sure how he would feel about that though) and he could probably play a little LBer as well. Still need a NT and some more D-linemen and a secondary but we of need those positions for our current defense anyway.

As far as the Oline goes I think we have our tackles regardless of system and thats more than half the battle.
Old 11-24-2009   #194
LonerATO
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10016 LonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I worry about getting talent for a 3-4 now that so many teams are running it.
Old 11-24-2009   #195
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33658 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
"One source close to Cowher believes the compensation could reach the $10 million-per-season range based on early indications."

http://blogs.nfl.com/2009/11/23/bill...-coaching-job/

There has already been a few teams like the Browns that offered him a ton of money last off season to coach there and they went way out of their way to bring him there and he's quite familiar with that division obviously. He turned them down as well. Cowher will be calling all the shots as far as where he can or wants to go. It will take a lot of effort from whatever team that wants him to successfully get him there in a contract whether you want to believe that or not. There hasn't been any coach more sought after than Cowher in the last ten years.

And at the end of the day, I don't think that Mcnair will let go of Kubiak this year any way. If Mcnair is willing to jumpinto the Bill Cowher sweepstakes, I'd be stoked but only if he is going to go all out in it and throw some real money around, because that's what it's going to take.
C'mon man!! It's the BROWNS!! Do you know how much he would have had to start over if he took that job?? Sources have said that the Bears and Texans are places that excite him. That's part of the problem gone right there. Next, Cowher doesn't want to start from the ground up. Something he would have had to do with the Browns. Houston is his best chance at that. Chicago may be the more prominent city, but Houston's team is better and we aren't a small market either. The only thing we really need fixed is our O-Line, new stud DT, and a corner. We're set after that (after resigning Owen Daniels of course).

McNair threw around big bucks to get a team back into Houston. I'm sure he wants a winning franchise, so he'll throw money to get us a top-grade head coach in Bill Cowher.
Old 11-24-2009   #196
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Quote:
I don't. Not with Cowher here I don't. I think a lot of people would want to come play for Cowher and he would possibly be able to bring some of those Steelers players over here perhaps. The ones that aren't over the hill any way. Cowher knows what he is doing and even with the transitioning of changing a defense like that, I think he could have success at a really fast pace.

Last edited by Texecutioner; 11-24-2009 at 03:48 PM.
Old 11-24-2009   #197
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Green Bay and Denver made a sooth transition to the 3-4 with basically the same players they ran the 4-3 with. IMO, it has more to do with the DC putting the available players in the best position to succeed. Which Capers and Nolan have done a pretty good job, IMO.
Old 11-24-2009   #198
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
C'mon man!! It's the BROWNS!! Do you know how much he would have had to start over if he took that job?? Sources have said that the Bears and Texans are places that excite him. That's part of the problem gone right there. Next, Cowher doesn't want to start from the ground up. Something he would have had to do with the Browns. Houston is his best chance at that. Chicago may be the more prominent city, but Houston's team is better and we aren't a small market either. The only thing we really need fixed is our O-Line, new stud DT, and a corner. We're set after that (after resigning Owen Daniels of course).

McNair threw around big bucks to get a team back into Houston. I'm sure he wants a winning franchise, so he'll throw money to get us a top-grade head coach in Bill Cowher.
I'll believe it when I see it.

I'll admit that it's nice to see that he's got some sort of interest, but the ball is officially now in Mcnair's court at this point. He's got to be the guy to scrap this current Kubiak experiment that hasn't worked and "sell" this franchise to Cowher and sell a vision for the future to him, and more importantly "spend the money." Wherever Cowher goes, he's most likely going to get one of the best contracts if not the best contract any HC has ever gotten in the NFL. Spending money to bring a franchise here is one thing. Breaking the bank and giving out probably the highest paid contract to a HC is another. Mcnair has never thrown around cash like that on a player before or ever expressed any desire to as far as what has ever been reported, so I'm not just going to assume that he would for Cowher. I'm not saying that he wouldn't either. Right now, I think he has to good of a relationship to get rid of Kubiak right now. I think Kubiak will do just enough to stay out of the dog house with Mcnair and he'll get another season. I hope I'm wrong about that though and he tries to get someone new. If we couldn't get Cowher, I'd be perfectly happy to bring in Mike Holmgren as well as either the GM or HC. If Holmgren was the GM, I'd be confident that he could find the right guy to coach that would mesh well with him as the GM. Holmgren would be a very nice constellation prize to Bill Cowher any day of the week. He's had very similar success and would be cheaper as well.

Last edited by Texecutioner; 11-24-2009 at 03:51 PM.
Old 11-24-2009   #199
rollinstone18
let it bleed

Rep Power: 2575 rollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respectedrollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respectedrollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respectedrollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respectedrollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respectedrollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respectedrollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respectedrollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respectedrollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respectedrollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respectedrollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respected

i thought the tone of monday's game was the most intense i've seen our guys play.
Old 11-24-2009   #200
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 120523 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I don't. Not with Cowher here I don't. I think a lot of people would want to come play for Cowher and he would possibly be able to bring some of those Steelers players over here perhaps. The ones that aren't over the hill any way. Cowher knows what he is doing and even with the transitioning of changing a defense like that, I think he could have success at a really fast pace.
I would rather be Pittsburg south than Denver south. I agree I dont think it would take Cowher long to get it turned around here.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read