Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 09-17-2009   #61
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Jets Fans in the Bull Pen

What does the dude in the green suit represent? I don't get it.
Old 09-17-2009   #62
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1158 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Nothing...just shows that every fool has a price.
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009   #63
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
He's a person on the show "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia". Its a long story, but funny as hell.

And actually if you check the Houston Texans/blog page, they made an announcement that he would be there in 114 as they are shooting a segment for the show on FX that day. So, unfortunatley, we will be somehow used on the show.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009   #64
Lauren
Nom Nom Nom

Rep Power: 45762 Lauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respected

The new season starts tonight.
Lauren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009   #65
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubecool454 View Post
Nah, just jealous. Are you feeling ok?
Better than before but still can't drive, thanks for asking.
Old 09-17-2009   #66
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren View Post
The new season starts tonight.
Why tonight why not on Monday after the Jets game or on sunday when we play the tacks?
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009   #67
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1158 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
Better than before but still can't drive, thanks for asking.
Good deal....just take your time and come back strong.
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-18-2009   #68
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post
He's a person on the show "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia". Its a long story, but funny as hell.

And actually if you check the Houston Texans/blog page, they made an announcement that he would be there in 114 as they are shooting a segment for the show on FX that day. So, unfortunatley, we will be somehow used on the show.
Oh, ok. I've never seen it. It's the one that Devito does, right?
Old 09-18-2009   #69
cc_me
Veteran

Rep Power: 52 cc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
This was all good practice for the Raider fans that will be coming in next month.
Uh, yeah, you don't wanna mess with me. Aint that right Ted? Lol.
Old 09-18-2009   #70
cc_me
Veteran

Rep Power: 52 cc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
I think you're exactly right Vinny. I've heckled fans and gave them hell, but purposely throwing things and trying to get into physical altercations isn't cool. Two years ago a buddy of mine brought some guy to the game with us and he was cool for a few hours, but once he got drunk in the 4th quarter, he started throwing ice at Dolphins fans. I was really embarrassed and kept telling him to stop. He was so drunk though that he didn't care. He then threw some ice at this Dolphins fan and it hit his girlfriend instead. I curse him out for it and was really getting embarrassed by this guy. Then as we were walking up the steps a few older Hispanic people that were Texans fans were chewing us out for what this guy had been doing. They weren't yelling at me really, but they were yelling at him really bad, because they thought his behavior was awful, and I couldn't blame them one bit. Those older Hispanic Texans fans were exactly right at saying what they were saying.

I never went back to a game where this guy was gong ever again and cursed him out a few times on our way back to the car. It's one thing if rival fans are starting the drama and really begging for it which I have seen many times, but no one should have stuff thrown at them or physically assaulted simply for wearing a rival team's jersey.
I don't care for that behavior either. In '06 after the Chargers blew us out on MNF we were waiting out the crowd and a bunch of Charger fans started throwing trash and ice and soda on us from the 2nd deck. It wasn't just my husband and myself, it was my 2 kids also. It would NEVER cross my mind to act that way. Disgusting. I will never have any respect for anyone who acts that way.
Old 09-19-2009   #71
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc_me View Post
Uh, yeah, you don't wanna mess with me. Aint that right Ted? Lol.
I hope you come to see us again!!
Old 09-20-2009   #72
cc_me
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
I hope you come to see us again!!
Oh, bless your heart and I am glad you are doing a bit better. I wish I could make it out there. Just checked the lottery ticket and so far its a no go, :-(

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read