Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Anyone notice Jacoby Jones get off bench when D. Anderson sat by him?

GP

Go Texans!
Towards the end of the game (definitely in 2nd half). It was a quick sideline shot and David sits down and Jacoby very quickly gets up and leaves. At first, I thought JJ might be getting ready for a punt return...but the Jets were nowhere near 4th down when it happened.

Just was thinking about it, and wondered if anybody else caught it.

To me, it wasn't a coincidence. And then the next thing I see...Jacoby is standing directly behind Kubiak. Maybe Jacoby wants on the field as a WR more. It was just very weird.

LOL. I hear ya' bro.

I actually tried to take off my shoe and throw it at the TV when Steve fumbled the ball so close to the end zone. My wife was laughing at me so hard.

And, well, it was pretty funny to see this grown man trying to take his shoe off to throw it at a TV screen. I couldn't get the damn thing off, either.

I guess I should make a tweet and apologize for not being able to get my shoe off of my foot. I just couldn't "execute" today, and this one's on me.

:podiumtapping:

JJ impressed me this pre-season, he showed me he's been working on routes and ball security. I can understand him having a heated rivalry with another WR.

JJ impressed me this pre-season, he showed me he's been working on routes and ball security. I can understand him having a heated rivalry with another WR.

See, that's what I'm saying.

I think he's genuinely trying to make a case that he needs to be on the field.

He DID do a good job this preseason. And there's been no extra-curricular shenanigans by him this year.

LOL. At some point, if we're going to keep the guy on the roster...he needs to get out there and once-and-for-all be able to play some.

We're predictable in so many ways it's not even funny.

You know what's funny about DA? That he's used as a blocker hahahahaha....Maybe Jacoby wants to be the super-secret motion guy who nobody, especially not the defense on the field or the fans in the stand paying the slightest bit of attention expects to stop at the end of the line for 3 seconds before the ball is hiked to be used as an extra blocker to really pound the ball in for -2 yards.

Maybe I'm just not getting the joke but I don't think he's all that funny. Conan's string dance omg LOLzors.!!!!!!!!!1 And last time I remember Jacoby on the field he was running in a huge TD pass. He had a couple decent returns yesterday too. I guess we weren't really going for down the field though, I mean we had one pass over 20+ yards to OD when AJ/AD have about as good of a chance to plain burn past the defense as anyone.

Maybe JJ should've played more. When Schaub had his .752 of a second to throw the ball, it was obvious KW was missed. The under and crossing routes are not AD's thing.

Back