Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-14-2009   #21
euro-Texan
All Pro

Rep Power: 1542 euro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The worse game in franchise history. Seriously

Have we ever had this many weapons? This much expectation? And with all of this lay a huge egg. I knoe the Jets aren't division rivals, but I'm not just talking about biggest heartbreakers, statisticly we under performed based on the talent on this team.
Old 09-14-2009   #22
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 76955 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

This by far the worst loss to me. We were never close to winning this game. Our offense was not prepaired for the Jets and it was the first game of the season. Out defense looked ok but it was against a rookie QB. Not to mention a rookie HC.

Part of me thinks that our franchise is the problem. Established franchises like the Falcons or Dolphins, or Ravens, and esp Steelers can turn things around in 1 season with a few player changes. The Texans have turned over their entire roster twice and still cant get a dominating win.

I am still waiting for that 35-6 win over a good team, scratch that, over any team. The same schlacking that good teams give us or other bad teams every now and again.

With expectations so high, the Texans really messed up here. Here is to another 8-8 season.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009   #23
euro-Texan
All Pro

Rep Power: 1542 euro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
This by far the worst loss to me. We were never close to winning this game. Our offense was not prepaired for the Jets and it was the first game of the season. Out defense looked ok but it was against a rookie QB. Not to mention a rookie HC.

Part of me thinks that our franchise is the problem. Established franchises like the Falcons or Dolphins, or Ravens, and esp Steelers can turn things around in 1 season with a few player changes. The Texans have turned over their entire roster twice and still cant get a dominating win.

I am still waiting for that 35-6 win over a good team, scratch that, over any team. The same schlacking that good teams give us or other bad teams every now and again.

With expectations so high, the Texans really messed up here. Here is to another 8-8 season.

The was we played yesterday, We'll be getting shut out and blown out more and 8 and 8 might be wishfull thinking. Amongst everything I heard from the team post game, nothing makes me believe they have a plan to right this ship.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read