Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-13-2009   #1
DexmanC
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 37204 DexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Heh. The Jets Laid the Blueprint in Game ONE!!

This is incredible. I'm a diehard Texans fan. At work, I'm the only
out-of-the-closet Texans fan. My coworkers pretend they are not,
but they are actually Texans fans in waiting.

I'll go to work tomorrow, and pretend the "Texans" don't exist. When they
try to taunt me with this loss, I'll just pretend they are talking about the
Cougars. They went from unranked, to #21 in the country. When they
say, "But we're talking about the Texans." I'll respond with, "Well, Coach
Sumerlin recruits the area heavily, and they ARE Texans." If ya'll can feel
me on this, use the same reply when you get bombarded with taunts about
this piece of shit performance today.

Now, about the blueprint. I noticed that the Jets had only ONE focus
all game: Find Chris Myers, and BLITZ HIS SPOT HARD!!!
Schaub had no chance. Our receivers never got a chance. Thus, when
they took away our ability to pass, they stacked 8 or 9 in the box, and
DARED us to run. The defense can only stop so many times, before the
offense has to do SOMETHING.

I look for the Titans to SMASH Myers hard all game long. I wish Caldwell
were not a rookie, because he is much more talented than Myers. I wish
Orlovsky didn't receive such bad coaching in his first 4 years in the league,
because he has much more talent than Schaub. I wish Grossman weren't
such a bad decision maker, because he's more talented than Schaub.

I get the same feeling I had in the 2-14 season. And with "leaders" like
Dunta, this team will be getting smashed all year long. Cushing will be
a good one. With him on the field, we have 3 good tacklers (Ryans, Cushing,
Diles.) However, we need 8 more on that side of the ball if this team
is going ANYWHERE. How many 3rd and 8's or 3rd and 9's did they convert
on us? Jacksonville did the same to us on FOURTH downs last year.

Our "high octane" offense laid a GOOSEGG? Yes, we are a finesse offense.
But so is Indy. The difference is Jeff Saturday does NOT get BLOWN OFF
THE BALL on EVERY GOD DAMNED SNAP!!!

Too bad for coach Kubes that Caldwell is a rookie, and he doesn't have
the stones to pull Briesel for Studdard. I saw this O-Line WHIFFING its
cut blocks ALL GAME LONG!! If you're gonna throw yourself at the feet
of your opponent, TAKE HIS ASS OUT!!!

Do ya'll feel this shit??
DexmanC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009   #2
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11524 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Heh. The Jets Laid the Blueprint in Game ONE!!

its ok man how do u think the CLe browns fans or Kansas city fans feel they have been losing for years
and are prob used to losing

Maybe its time for us to be used to losing i for one am lets just be happy we got a NFL team .......
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009   #3
MFG16
Veteran

Rep Power: 301 MFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respected

yep, Myers is by far the worst o linemen on the team. the jets, however, made the entire oline look foolish today. im with you on Caldwell. only problem today was Caldwell was inactive. dont know why but he was.
MFG16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009   #4
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100543 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Blueprint was laid out last year when we played the Ravens and Rex did it again

the gameday thread

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums//sh...ad.php?t=55654
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009   #5
LZ
Veteran

Rep Power: 5396 LZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Blueprint was laid out last year when we played the Ravens and Rex did it again

the gameday thread

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums//sh...ad.php?t=55654
True. It was just more of the same today. The good news, however, is that there aren't a bunch of Ravens-type defenses running around out there. The bad news is that the Titans are one of those physical teams and they are waiting with a scowl.
LZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009   #6
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
its ok man how do u think the CLe browns fans or Kansas city fans feel they have been losing for years

Maybe its time for us to be used to losing i for one am lets just be happy we got a NFL team .......
I wonder if the Raiders, Browns, Kansas City, etc... teams go wow, Atleast we're not the Texans. Hell they've never even had a winning season since they came into the league.
Old 09-13-2009   #7
LonerATO
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10015 LonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post

KC had two good years under Vermeil and they almost upset the Ravens today

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read