Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

I'm not wearing no damn Jets avatar

If I drink enough beer today, it won't bother me as much.

I'm making some pasta to go with the chicken now. :)

time for me to whip out the smiley one.. this board is going to be horrible this week

Happy happy joy joy!

1328860.0.jpg

If nobody else is gonna wear this damn Jets avatar, I won't either.

this sucks. At least me an Tex had a fun time with yall, this isn't the same.

The reason I never make those bets is that the Texans always let you down. You guys know this and yet you STILL engage with every "enemy" poster who shows up wanting to make you look like fools for a week after they kick our ass.

At least in the future refrain from making bets like this until after midseason when we're out of the playoff hunt and start beating other lousy teams to inspire hope for next year and get our stats up.

Come on guys, you made the bet - gotta honor it. At least follow through on the promises you made... unlike our team.

It'll only hurt till next Sunday.

Thorn I'm disappointed that you went with a generic Jets avvy instead of the wonderful present that Wolf dropped in your lap.

Thorn, I can't believe you're abandoning the team after one miserable loss and wearing Jets gear now. How disgraceful.

:D

We're just trying to give you opportunities to post a lot and spread around your new green. It suits you. you know.

this is not going to be a good week for me.

All yall can kiss my damn ass. The Jesters can kiss my damn ass. So can Kubiac.

In the meatime, I have my own self respect going. which of course means nothing wearing this damn avatar.

don't cross me no more. :bat:

this is not going to be a good week for me.

All yall can kiss my damn ass. The Jesters can kiss my damn ass. So can Kubiac.

In the meatime, I have my own self respect going. which of course means nothing wearing this damn avatar.

don't cross me no more. :bat:

Embrace it. :)

That's a nice avatar there, Thorn. Did you go with that one since you thought Sanchez looked so cute today? :whip:

Back