Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-13-2009   #1
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 105876 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected
Default And another thing . . . BENCH SCHAUB !!!!!!!!

Put that injury prone David Carr imitation on the bench, demote him to 3rd string, and . . . .

Start GROSSMAN

It's just sickening.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009   #2
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: And another thing . . . BENCH SCHAUB !!!!!!!!

I'd attribute this game to the O-line. He has no time to throw. bench Brisiel and Myers. They are getting manhandled in the trenches.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009   #3
m5kwatts
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 877 m5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respected

Grossman would be fumbling all over the place in this one..... so far Schaub's blown one play otherwise its 3 seconds to pass thats it
m5kwatts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009   #4
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

there used to be this great website you could go to and it had these dancing hampsters...and a chorus of women would sing:

"YOU are an ***** HA! HA! HA! HA! HAHAHA!, YOU are an ***** HA! HA! HA! HA! HAHAHA!"

but then some guy turned it into a "Virus-Lite" that opened a ton of browsers when you went there and you had to Ctrl+alt+delete out of it.. so, I dont even know if the website is still there or if it has been taken own but it is no longer messageboard friendly either way.

That makes me sad... sometimes when I read a post I just want to have those women sing so that I dont have to try and explain how I really feel.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009   #5
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 105876 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

Ahhh, OK, it's the O-line again.

Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009   #6
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

well the oline was absolutely horrible today.

And Schaub has given us NO reason in the past to think that he isnt a good QB when he is healthy.

Fact of the matter is you are angry and disappointed. So am I...very much so.. but I express my anger and disappointment by discussing what I am angry and disappointed about... you express yours by screaming and stomping your feet and blaming the most recognizable players for everything that went wrong.

YOU are an ***** HA! HA! HA! HA! HAHAHA!
Old 09-13-2009   #7
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grid View Post

And Schaub has given us NO reason in the past to think that he isnt a good QB when he is healthy.

Fact of the matter is you are angry and disappointed. So am I...very much so.. but I express my anger and disappointment by discussing what I am angry and disappointed about... you express yours by screaming and stomping your feet and blaming the most recognizable players for everything that went wrong.

You should probably stop insulting other posters.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-13-2009   #8
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 286663 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grid View Post

Actually, you're expressing your anger and disappointment by calling other posters names. That's 100% against the forum rules, and I expect you'll be taking a break soon.
Old 09-13-2009   #9
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 286663 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Well, I am not suggesting he be benched for the season, but he should be benched right now. After that INT, just sit him down and let Grossman play.
Old 09-13-2009   #10
euro-Texan
All Pro

Rep Power: 1542 euro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Seriously I remmeber what Schaub did against the packers last year, but man he isn't ready or something. Pull him out for his own good until he proves he wants this by his actions.
Old 09-13-2009   #11
euro-Texan
All Pro

Rep Power: 1542 euro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Well, I am not suggesting he be benched for the season, but he should be benched right now. After that INT, just sit him down and let Grossman play.
Agreed 100%
Old 09-13-2009   #12
Grid
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Actually, you're expressing your anger and disappointment by calling other posters names. That's 100% against the forum rules, and I expect you'll be taking a break soon.
Eh.. ya know I really dont care. Im very disappointed in the performance of the Texans and would love to be able to come here and discuss it with other people who have similar feelings.. but every post is going to be drowning in posts from these guys, yelling and spouting idiotic things like bench schaub and fire kubiak.

They are a waste of space.. they are annoying as all get-out... and they come out EVERY season and we deal with them ALL YEAR LONG.

Given the choice between dealing with these guys for 17 more weeks or being banned and forced to find a different outlet to express my disgust in the Texans.. I think id rather be forced to go elsewhere.

Plus I get the satisfaction of finally telling these jackasses how I really feel about them.

Ill do you a favor though. Ill give it up for today.. ive got too much shit to get done to sit around on these forums telling people they have the mental capacity of a brick wall anyway.
Old 09-13-2009   #13
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected

lmao venting much
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009   #14
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 111928 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

this thread is stupid, schaub was blitzed & had absolutely no time to find anyone because the run game was shit & the line was getting dominated (meyers, pitts).
the giants won a superbowl with that defensive formula.
Mr teX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009   #15
LORK 88
Wreck'em Ŧech!

Rep Power: 202 LORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to LORK 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07 View Post
I'd attribute this game to the O-line. He has no time to throw. bench Brisiel and Myers. They are getting manhandled in the trenches.
Complete truth. Seeing Jenkins destroy Myers and hit Schaub was the epitome of how this game was going. Truth be told, we always suck against 3-4 teams because our interior struggles against big NTs.
LORK 88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009   #16
LonerATO
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10015 LonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Kind of like the Eagles last year?
Old 09-13-2009   #17
m5kwatts
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 877 m5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respected

Schaub's not a coordinator or coach on this team, its on the offensive staff for having months to prepare for this one and looking completely surprised on gameday. Thats utterly pathetic for a top 3 offensive unit and disgraceful. Why the hell is Anthony Hill inactive on gameday when you draft the 4th rounder to block 3-4s.
m5kwatts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009   #18
thunderwolf
Rookie

Schaub can't really be blamed for this. The entire offense just didn't get into rhythm or do anything at all. There was actually a point where I wondered when I'd last seen the offense out on the field. Defense did good then gave up third downs. Offense should have done better, but there were several series where I just saw run-run-pass-punt. Steve Slaton never got going, but I always felt like the offense was a big play away from getting confidence and erupting.
thunderwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009   #19
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll give Schaub that Myers was getting blown out of the trenches all game long. I just kept seeing replays of Jenkins tossing him around like a rag doll.

I just don't know where this team goes from here. What was supposed to be the strong point of this team laid a GIANT goose egg today. What I don't get is when you've got such a big size mismatch, go no huddle and wear the big guys out. We've supposedly got the athletic linemen to do this.

Epic failure today.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read