Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-13-2009   #1
houstonlibraria
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 houstonlibraria could be on the next Madden coverhoustonlibraria could be on the next Madden coverhoustonlibraria could be on the next Madden coverhoustonlibraria could be on the next Madden coverhoustonlibraria could be on the next Madden coverhoustonlibraria could be on the next Madden cover
Default Pressure on the qb

Texans have absolutely no idea how to put pressure on the qb. You can't just send guys and hope for the best. If they know they are coming it won't work.
Old 09-13-2009   #2
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pressure on the qb

When the Texans blitz they always seem to be spread out evenly across the oline. Instead of overloading one side of the line with LB's. I dont get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009   #3
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 103388 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pressure on the qb

i cant fault the defense today, the run game was contained for the most part & they did score our only points. The offense did absolutely nothing to help them & they eventually wore down. I'm somewhat encouraged by what i saw.

& to think everyone was worried about what dunta was gonna do b/c he missed the preseason. Ferguson & the rooks were clearly the guys they were going after.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read