Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-13-2009   #1
IlliniJen
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142254 IlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respected
Default I am NOT ready for football.

JUST KIDDING!

OMG, I'm so ready for football, I could EAT a football. Metaphorically speaking, of course. That would probably make me grievously ill and make me miss Texans kick off.

Here's to another year of Texans football, and hopefully a change in our fortunes!!

GO TEXANS!

"Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I get to kill something." - Ron Swanson
IlliniJen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009   #2
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 209005 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I am NOT ready for football.

LOL, I'm almost disappointed. I was thinking we had another patented Jen rant.

I'm ready for football too. Finally, the real games are upon us. Just a tad over two hours and counting.

GO TEXANS!!!

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009   #3
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 88913 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniJen View Post
JUST KIDDING!

OMG, I'm so ready for football, I could EAT a football. Metaphorically speaking, of course. That would probably make me grievously ill and make me miss Texans kick off.

Here's to another year of Texans football, and hopefully a change in our fortunes!!

GO TEXANS!
eat it Jen EAT IT!(and you can eat it to your favorite team colors)

http://www.thechocolatefootball.com/
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009   #4
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 78537 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

i dont think i've ever been so amped for a football game. i've been wearing out the punching bag for hours try to blow off some energy and it seems to be having the opposite effect. i know it's doom to get hopeful with a houston team, but i cant help it. we're returning our entire offense, plus we've now got a healthy chris brown to add some mustard to the run game and duane brown's got himself a mean streak. dunta, barwin, smith, and cushing all have the green light as added playmakers along with a more "go getcha some" defense from bush.

it's that time folks!

Last edited by Scooter; 09-13-2009 at 10:07 AM.
Scooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009   #5
IlliniJen
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142254 IlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
LOL, I'm almost disappointed. I was thinking we had another patented Jen rant.

I'm ready for football too. Finally, the real games are upon us. Just a tad over two hours and counting.

GO TEXANS!!!
LOL...I'll save the rant for when the Texans deserve it, but right now, we have a clean slate and there's optimism in the air.

I love days like today where the biggest decision I have to make is which jersey to wear. Time to shower, throw on my AJ jersey, take the puppers out for a poop then meet my friends for Football Christmas.

THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF THE YEAR!!!!

"Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I get to kill something." - Ron Swanson
Old 09-13-2009   #6
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 71634 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
JUST KIDDING!

GO TEXANS!
You got me there. I was about to throw down a negative rep! Jk.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009   #7
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1067 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
JUST KIDDING!

GO TEXANS!
I woke up at 730 this morning WIRED as if I was smoking crack.

I went to bed really late last night, and I don't have any kids - yet, I was up at 730. That can ONLY mean it's football season.

I'm as nervous as I am excited. I will be watching this game from behind my couch, and possibly with a blanket pulled over my head.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-13-2009   #8
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 88913 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

maybe this old footage will get you pumped Jen

"because everybody's momma is watching, dominate on 3"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzrgyk-FA0Q
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009   #9
Houston_Fanatic
Veteran

Rep Power: 1007 Houston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post

OK, I am PUMPED!!! Thanks for the video - it was the only game I got to go to last year, so I missed the TV promos on MNF.
Houston_Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009   #10
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10235 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

I tried to explain the wife that this is better than christmas, and that I'm more excited about the season starting than I was as a kid knowing that presents were incoming.

I'm.... ready
Old 09-13-2009   #11
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 165989 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

double post

Last edited by CloakNNNdagger; 09-13-2009 at 11:34 AM.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009   #12
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 165989 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey Jen,

Could it be familial???????

CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009   #13
IlliniJen
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post

That just went up on my Facebooks!

Old 09-13-2009   #14
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloy View Post
I tried to explain the wife that this is better than christmas, and that I'm more excited about the season starting than I was as a kid knowing that presents were incoming.

I'm.... ready
me too. today is ALWAYS one of my top 3 days every year
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read